First day at new school

Unpredictable Love

Ahyan Senior High School, a favorite school for rich family who want their children have a best school in Korea. Ahyan Senior High school has top 6 students, there are Yoon Dujun, Jang Hyunseung, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, Lee Kikwang and Son Dongwoon. They are children of big company Presidents. And they are bestfriends.

“Yah! Yah! B2ST is coming!!” a boy screamed at everyclass that he passed. Hyosung who a new student just entered her class. She confused because all of her classmates are out as soon as they knew that B2ST is coming. Hyosung looks around the class. She finds a girl who stays at her seat. Hyosung approaches her.
“Excuse me?” Hyosung greets her.
“ne?” that girl smiles to Hyosung.
“May I sit beside you?” Hyosung asks.
“Sure, just sit here”
“thank you. By the way, I’m Hyosung. Jeon Hyosung.”
“I’m Lee Jieun, you can call me Jieun”
they shake their hands.

                Kikwang and Yoseob entered the same class with Hyosung. A lot of girls are standing around them. Yoseob just smiles and Kikwang puts his headphone on. Hyosung and Jieun look at them. Hyosung who doesn’t know anything, asks to Jieun.
“Jieun-ah, who are they? Why everyone act too much for them?”
“They’re B2ST. they’re a popular gang here. If I can say they’re a gang.”
Jieun smiles almost laugh.
“Oh I see.” Hyosung continues read her book and Jieun focuses to her sketch book.

Suddenly, Kikwang yells at someone. Yoseob tries to stop Kikwang, but too late. There’s a girl who threw a can of soda to Kikwang. She did that by accident though, but Kikwang has no mercy.
“Don’t you have eyes?!” Kikwang yells at her. She nods her head down and says.
“Mianhe, Kikwang Oppa. I slipped..”
“Kikwang-ah, stop it. Come on, I’ll get a new uniform for you.”
Yoseob says to Kikwang.
“Yah! Go away from me! Don’t try to come near me anymore!” Kikwang continues yell at that girl.
“But.. I just wanna give that soda for you, Kikwang Oppa.” That girl starts to cry. Hyosung stands from her seat. Jieun tries to stop her.
“Hyosung-ah, where are you going?”
“That jerk! He acted too much!”
Hyosung approaches the crowd. And pulls that girl’s arm, asks her to leave the class. Kikwang feels annoy and yells at Hyosung.
“Who the hell are you? How dare you did that?”
“I’m Jeon Hyosung! I’m new student! I did that because you acted too much! Childish!”
“Yah! You! It’s your 1st day and you yell at me? You wanna die!”
“So what? I’m not afraid with you”
they glare each other. Yoseob and Jieun stop them and pull them.

                At B2ST’s special room, Kikwang still angry with Hyosung. He complains Yoseob.
“why did you stop me? I look so lame there!”
“you will look lame if you fight with a girl.”
Yoseob gives new uniform to Kikwang.

                At classroom, Jieun can’t stop laughing at Hyosung. Hyosung still angry with Kikwang.
“hahahaha you fought with Kikwang! Lee Kikwang!”
“don’t laughing at me. What’s so funny?”
“today is your 1st day at Ahyan. And you already fought with Kikwang? you’re the only one who fought with Kikwang. everyone at this school afraid with him. hahaha”
“huh? Why?”
“His parent is the owner of this school”
“What?!”
Hyosung’s eyes widened. Now, she knows why everyone afraid with Kikwang. Her face looks so pale. “How if.. Lee Kikwang knows that I have scholarship and then he cancel it? Aigoo. Stupid, Hyosung!!” She thought.

                Kikwang goes to administration room. He wants to know about Hyosung. Yoseob backs to class and meets Hyosung. “She’s unique, hahaha.” Yoseob’s thought. Jieun nods her head down as soon as she sees Yoseob. Yoseob sits in front of them and greets them.
“Annyeong” he smiles. “Aigo, he’s cute.” Hyosung’s thought.
“Annyeong, Yoseob Oppa.” Jieun greets him back.
“Hi. What do you want? If you wanna ask me to apologize to Lee Kikwang? Forget it!” Hyosung says to Yoseob.
“Hahaha you’re so funny, Hyosung-ssi. I just wanna know you. You’re our new friend and today is your 1st day here. Hope we get along. And Jieun-ah, see you later.” Yoseob smiles, stands up from his seat and leaves the class. Jieun blushes as soon as she sees Yoseob’s smile.

                At B2ST’s special room. Kikwang laughs at a paper. "Yah! Jeon Hyosung! You're just a lucky girl who got scholarship! You really.. you'll die! hahaha" Dujun, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon just shake their heads. After that, they busy with their stuffs. Dujun and Hyunseung known as playboy in Ahyan School. They’re Casanova. Now, they’re busy calling their girlfriends. Junhyung busy with his tablet. He designs new car for his company. And Dongwoon busy playing his game.

                Yoseob goes to a hill behind the school building. He loves a view here. Yoseob prepares his camera and starts to take some pics. “I always love this hill.” He thought. Suddenly he feels that someone approaches him. He turns around.
“Who’s there?” he asks.
“Mmm.. I’m Jieun.”
“Oh, Jieun-ah. Come here.”
Yoseob smiles to her.
“I just wanna give this. I made it by myself.”
“lunch? Wow, you know me so well, Jieun-ah. I’m hungry haha. Gomawo”
Yoseob takes the lunchbox and Jieun blushes.
“Jieun-ah, wanna take a pic with me? The view here is so beautiful” Yoseob pulls Jieun’s arm and takes some pics with her.
“ja! We finished. You’re so cute in these pics. I’ll give you the pics later and I’ll eat this well” Yoseob opens the lunchbox.
“ah.. Ok. I’ll leave you now. I wanna back to class”
“you don’t wanna accompany me to eat this?”
“ah.. ani.. See ya.”
Jieun runs. Yoseob smiles and eats Kimbab that Jieun made for him. “Hmm yummy!” he thought. “I’m gonna say thanks to Jieun later. This Kimbab is so yummy!” Yoseob keep eating his lunch and then continues take pics at the hill.

 

 

this is my 3rd story ^^ hope you'll like it.
comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida~