It's Not My Fault!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

I looked towards the door, hoping it wasn’t Sohyun. My hopes crushed. Our eyes met. She immediately closed the door.

I instantly shoved the secretary off of me, running after her. She was already walking back to her car. I grabbed her arm.

“That’s why you told me to leave?” she asked.

“No, I didn’t know she would do something like that.” She snapped her arm away.

“I know I'm not that great a wife; I hope she does a better job.” She got in her car. I held the door open, preventing her from closing it.

“That’s not it!” A tear swept down her cheek as she pushed me away, closing the door. She drove off.

 

The secretary came out.

“Did I upset your sister? It must have been awkward for her to see that.” I wanted to hit her so bad.

“Leave,” I said coldly.

“Don’t you need to come back to work?” she said. I glared at her.

“I told you to leave.” She left.

I can’t believe that just happened. I wanted to go after Sohyun, but I knew I shouldn’t say anything right now. I went back inside. Bagels giving me a disapproving look. “I didn’t think that would happen; it’s not my fault.” He just meowed, walking away. What am I going to do…?

 

Sohyun POV

I drove back home, no one was home as usual. I went up to my room, shutting the door. That’s why he told me to leave? I wiped my tears. And I thought we had finally become a little closer. Guys always say It’s not like that once they get caught. I wiped another tear. Why am I crying? It’s not like we’re a loving couple or that we even care much for each other. He can see whoever he wants… But my tears kept flowing.

 

Youngmin POV

The next morning, I called Sohyun, hoping she would answer. She didn’t. I kept calling until she eventually picked up.

“What?!” she yelled.

“What happened yesterday was a misunderstanding!” I yelled back into the phone.

“It looked like you understood kissing her just fine.” She hung up. I called back, she didn’t pick up again.

I went to work, the secretary smiling in the lobby.

“Is something wrong? Your face looks sour.” I wanted to punch her so badly.

I finished my work early, trying to call Sohyun again. No answer.

“Was she actually your girlfriend?” the secretary came over. I got up to leave, she stopped me, “She should understand which girl won.” She touched my face. I slapped her hand away.

Don’t come back here tomorrow,” I growled as I left.

The next day, she was gone. At least she took the hint. Sohyun still wouldn’t talk to me.

 

Sohyun POV

Lately, I haven’t been thinking about Youngmin. I’ve been trying to distract myself by going to the daycare and seeing Hea Jung and Hyunseong. I stopped taking my phone with me too.

“Are you okay, Sohyun-ah? You’ve been looking down these days.” Hyunseong asked concerned. I still haven’t told either of them about the other day.

“I’m fine.” I forced a smile.

“Did something happen between you and Youngmin-ah? Hea Jung said you moved back to your own house.” He kept talking.

“Just a little thing. It’s not a big deal,” I spoke, choking back the tears again. I don't get it. There is no reason the cry. Why does my body want to so badly? I don’t even love Youngmin.

“But for you to move back home…” His eyes went wide. “Are you crying?!” The tears just came out unknowingly.

“It’s nothing big.” I wiped them. He dragged me outside.

“Tell me what happened.” He asked sternly.

“I already said it’s a little thing.”

“Tell me.” He looked so serious. I told him what happened. “That’s not a little thing!” he stood up shocked. “I’m going to go find him!” I grabbed his arm.

“No, leave him alone.” Youngmin didn't do much wrong, since we're just a marriage for show and so I had Kyung.

“How can you say that; you’re obviously upset! Why don’t you do something?!” he yelled.

“He keeps calling, but I don’t know what to say.”

“You have to say something.”

“I know.” He hugged me, trying to comfort me.

 

Youngmin POV

Should I go to her house? Would she even open the door? I called her home number. “Hello?” It was someone else’s voice.

“Is Sohyun-shi there?” I asked.

“…No, this is her friend, Hea Jung.” It sounds like she’s really there. “What did you do to Sohyun?” she asked. “She’s been really down lately and won’t tell me anything.”

“It was all a misunderstanding…” I explained everything to her, hoping she could help me.

“You didn’t mean for anything to happen, right?” she asked.

“Of course not! I wouldn’t do something like that for no reason…”

“I can help you. Meet me outside the house; we have to discuss how to go about this.” I went over. Hea Jung was waiting outside. We sat down somewhere.

“Okay, so Sohyun isn’t very experienced with things like this. She’s probably more sad than mad at you, since she’s very understanding. You should try to win her back over.”

“But she won’t answer my calls.”

“You have to find a different way. I can let you into her room; she won’t be able to turn you away then, but she might not accept you still. Hm, what to do?”

 

Sohyun POV

“Hello?” I answered my phone, it was Hyunseong.

“Just wanted to know if you were feeling better.” He asked.

“Mmm…kind of the same.” Nothing really changed.

“We should go out and have a good time!” he suggested. It would help keep my mind off of Youngmin.

“Okay. What do you wanna do?”

“We should go drinking! It’ll relieve your stress!”

“I’ll meet you at the bar. I’m gonna forget all about Youngmin-shi and have fun today!” I don’t want to think about him anymore!

I left, meeting Hyunseong at the bar from last time. He bought a bottle of alcohol.

“To forgetting!” We toasted and drank.

 

Hyunseong POV

Sohyun was holding her alcohol a lot better this time. I haven’t seen her smiling in days. After we finished the bottle, I was still fine, but Sohyun was swaying around.

“Well, we should go now.” She stood up, stumbling a lot. It would be easier for me to just piggy-back her, so I did. She seemed really peaceful today unlike last time.

She put her arms around my neck, “Thank you for coming with me today Hyunseong-ah.” I’m glad she’s feeling better.

I walked her back home. I noticed someone off to the side. Is that Hea Jung and…Youngmin??

 

Youngmin immediately walked into the light.

“What are you doing?” he asked me, looking at Sohyun.

“Me and Sohyun-ah went drinking.” He looked distressed.

“What does it matter to you?” Sohyun said, awake, still on my back.

“Sohyun-shi…” he started.

“Can’t I go out with my friend?! You even bring yours home.”

“That’s not what happened! She wasn’t even an acquaintance!”

“You do things like that with people who don’t even know?! Wow!” Sohyun was a little drunk, so I wonder if she really meant what she was saying.

“He’s trying to apologize, it really wasn’t his fault.” Hea Jung spoke up, coming out too.

“You’re on his side?” Sohyun scoffed. She tightened her grip around my neck. “Well I have Hyunseong-ah!”

“You’re drunk, we’ll talk about this later.” Youngmin sighed, coming near us, trying to make Sohyun get off me. She kicked him away.

“You should talk to her tomorrow.” I spoke quietly.

“Since when have you two been so close?” He asked me angrily. This jerk.

“Since a long time ago! I like him a lot better that you!” Sohyun yelled. Youngmin stayed silent.

“I’ll come back tomorrow.” He said as he left.

 

Youngmin POV

Tch. She’s still mad and she says she likes Hyunseong! She’s definitely way too drunk!! I’ll go back tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Sohyun's mad, who wouldn't be! I know she all understanding even though she doesn't love him, but still. And is Youngmin trying to explain himself? So he likes her?

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^

Also- advertising here -please check out my other story if you're bored! You might like it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/249970/is-everyone-here-like-this-b1a4-chunji-jinyoung-ljoe-romance-teentop-ocstory