It Was An Accident!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Sohyun POV

“Sohyun-ah~ Can you come back?” Hyunseong called, asking lovingly.

“I thought I just left like an hour ago.”

“Yeah…It’s sort of an embarrassing situation…”

“What happened~?” I asked half laughing.

“You can see when you come… Oh, and I can’t move…” I drove back to Hyunseong’s house. The door was locked… Luckily, the back door was open.

“Hyunseong-ah~” I called around the house. I went to his room. There he was, tangled in clothes stuck on the ground. It wouldn’t be that bad, but the clothes were hooked into his dresser, which prevented him from moving.

“Pfft.” I couldn’t hold in my laughter.

“Yes, yes, laugh all you want.” He said.

“PWAHAHA! This is just too funny!” I laughed so hard!

“Okay now, help me out of this!” he yelled.

“First, how did this happen?” I crouched next to him.

“I was just trying to change my pants, when I tripped, falling, but I couldn’t get up because the back of my shirt had hooked onto the dresser. I tried to unhook it, but ended up closing it and getting tangled in the shirt. And then I couldn’t open it with my good foot

“This is just so sad…” But I couldn’t stop laughing at the situation. I opened the drawer; he used his arms to maneuver himself up.

“Thank you,” He smiled, “I was stuck there for a whole hour!”

“You got stuck right after I left?! You should have just called me then.”

“I thought I would be fine, but it just got worse and worse…”

“You should just stay at our house.” I suggested.

“No that’s a burden on you and Hea Jung.”

“This happened after less than an hour, come to our house before I have to make a trip back here.”

“Are you sure I won’t bother you guys?” Aww.

“You won’t at all.” Strawberry came running into the room. She was so cute and little! She ran into my lap, so adorable!

I looked at Hyunseong, he looked off for some reason?

 

Hyunseong POV

Strawberry is…accepting Sohyun? She only sits in a person’s lap if she trusts them. Maybe she got used to Sohyun when we had our tutoring sessions.

“Okay then, let’s go.” She picked up Strawberry. We went to her house.

“Sohyun~ Where did you go~?” Hea Jung saw me. “Ugh, what’s he doing here?!”

“He’s clumsy and can’t do everything himself since you hurt his foot.”

“Whatever. It’s already night, let him sleep on the couch and go to sleep.”

“You can’t just let a guest sleep on the couch!” Sohyun helped me up the stairs to a guest bedroom.

“This will be your temporary room.” It was really girly looking, but whatever. She left and I went to sleep.

.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Need to use the bathroom… I walked down the hall, looking for one. They never told me where it was…

I opened a door, peeking in. I could barely see in the dark; my eyes weren’t used to it yet. I walked in. I don’t think this is a bathroom…but just in case I kept walking around. You never know, rich people could have big bathrooms. I hit something, falling down on something soft. It was a bed…with someone in it! Whoever it was they kicked me in the head!

I left going to into a different room. This one was also big looking. My eyes began adjusting to the darkness, but I still couldn’t see well. I tripped falling onto another bed, someone was also in this one…just my luck… But this time the person grabbed my arm before I could get up. I couldn’t pull away. What’s with this person!?! So strong! They are sleeping, aren't they?! I waited a while waiting for the person to loosen their grip. I was in the worst position; half my body hanging of the bed and the other half held by someone…

 

Sohyun POV

Morning already… I opened my eyes to Hyunseong’s face. “AHH!!!!” He jumped up, awoken by my scream, and then he fell to the ground because of his foot.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I screamed. Hea Jung came in running.

“Hyunseong-ah!? YOU ERT!!!” She screamed at him.

“It’s not what it looks like!” He shouted.

“Then what is it?! You were in Sohyun’s room!” Hea Jung kept screaming at him.

“I...bathroom..and…arm…strong!” He was so panicked, he wasn’t even making sense.

I got up, putting my hands on his shoulders. “Just calmly tell us what you were doing.” His face went red.

“THIS ERT!!!” Hea Jung screamed.

“No! I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go the bathroom. So I went into rooms looking for one, but I tripped in here falling on the bed. And Sohyun-ah grabbed my arm, she was strong for some reason and wouldn’t let me go. I fell asleep eventually!” He was on the verge of tears.

“Aww… It’s okay, accidents happen.” I said.

“WHAT?! How can you just let him off like that?!” Hea Jung yelled at me.

“Look at his face, you can tell it’s the truth.” I helped him up. We all went to eat breakfast. Hyunseong was struggling going down the stairs. We have a lot of stairs

“You guys go ahead; I’ll be there in a while.” Although he could hop around when walking, on stairs you can’t really hop.

After a while, I went to check on him, he was 3/4 of the way down. He’s so slow… I waited for him at the bottom of the steps.

“I’m almost there!” he was excited. Sadly with his excitement, his good foot slipped and he fell forward.

“Ah, be careful!”

 

Hyunseong POV

*Crash*

“Aug…” I landed on Sohyun. “Ah I’m so sorry!!” I immediately got off her.

Hea Jung came over. “I knew you were a ert! You probably took especially long coming down the stairs so Sohyun would come over and then you took the chance, didn’t you?!”

“What?!” I yelled in return.

“It’s okay; he just fell.” Sohyun sat up.

“Sohyun! Your head is bleeding!” Hea Jung squealed. She must have hit it when I fell.

Hea Jung dragged her to the bathroom. If only I knew where that was yesterday… They came out, Sohyun with a big band-aid on her forehead.

“I’m really sorry” I said.

“It’s not a big deal!” She smiled. It’s like she was sparkling even though she got hurt. Hea Jung pulled Sohyun to the kitchen. My heart was beating especially fast for some reason. I should be used to Sohyun by now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooo Hyunseong is developing feelings~ What about Youngmin??

Feel free to say anything~ ^^