I Said I Was Sorry!

Can't You Care A Little?

 

Youngmin POV

 “Whoa, whoa! Stop it!” The girl intervened. “Don’t fight! Come put Sohyun inside.” The girl led us inside, Hyunseong laying Sohyun down on a couch. “Now, you two leave.” The girl pushed us out.

Hyunseong was still glaring at me as I was too.

“Tch,” He walked away. I walked the other way.

 

Sohyun POV

I woke up, my head spinning a little. Hea Jung came in. “Do you want to know what happened last night~?” she asked.

“Last night…I went to my exam?”

“Well, that and you getting drunk, and Hyunseong-ah carrying you home, and him and Youngmin fighting about it.”

“What?! All that happened last night!?!”

“Yup,” She smiled. “I’m going to work now. I’ll take Kyung today, so don’t worry!” She left.

 

I should apologize to Hyunseong…but Youngmin got mad? I called Hyunseong first.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hyunseong-ah! About yesterday--”

“It’s no problem, I just took you home.”

“Thank you and sorry about that!”

“I didn’t know it was your first time drinking. Well, I gotta go, bye!” He hung up. Next I called Youngmin.

 

“Hello?” he answered.

“Youngmin-shi…” I didn’t really know what to say.

“Yes?”

“Umm, can I come over today; I need to give Jin-Sang his…papers.”

“Just come through the back way and wear a hat and sunglasses. Since yesterday some people have been outside taking pictures.”

“Okay, see you then.” I hung up. Does he mean like paparazzi? I went over through the back way making sure no one saw me. There really were a few reporters trying to take photos. I knocked on the back door, Jin-Sang letting me in.

“Sohyun-shi, you came!” He let me in happily.

“I wanted to give you this,” I handed him the questionnaire.

“You actually filled it all out!” He was super excited, “Youngmin’s in his office, you should go see him,” He left to go read the papers.

“Youngmin-shi?” He was working on his computer. He nodded in acknowledgement. “Did your appearance go well yesterday?”

“There are people outside, I suppose it must have,” He kept looking at his work.

“I heard you came over yesterday.”

“I didn’t.” He’s trying to lie?

“Oh Okay then. I guess I’ll see you later.” I left soon.

 

Youngmin POV

“Youngmin! She really filled it out!” Jin-Sang came running in after Sohyun left.

“What?”

“The questionnaire I made her. Now you’ll know everything she would like!” He was ecstatic. “I’ll just leave it here for later~”

I finished the day’s work, getting ready to go to sleep. I noticed that questionnaire Jin-Sang left. I took it to my room.

I sat down, reading.

 

Question 1: What do you want most in a husband?

She left it blank…

 

Question 2: If you had to adopt any pet, which would it be?

She wants a little kitten.

 

Question 3: Where would you want to go with your boyfriend for fun?

-Amusement park

…This is feels so invasive…but I want to keep reading. I skimmed some, looking for the more interesting ones.

 

Question 37: What would you do if you didn’t love your husband?

-I would want us to at least acknowledge each other, if we couldn’t get closer.

Jin-Sang’s questions are so specific…

 

Question 79: Do you like your husband?

She wrote ‘As a person’ So she doesn’t like me much at all.

 

Question 93: If you were in trouble, do you think your partner would help you?

Maybe.

I think I would depending on the situation.

 

Question 100: What do you want your husband to do the most?

Smile

………Smile………

 

Sohyun POV

-2 weeks passed, Youngmin has been making a lot of public appearances and has been getting more popular-

I woke up to a note on my door. It read Sohyun, I took Kyung today. Youngmin-shi called this morning, saying NOT to come over.

Not to come? I haven’t seen him in the past 2 weeks now. I called him wondering what that was about.

“Hello?” he answered.

“You said not to come, why?” I asked.

“Lately there have been a lot of people around my house.”

“Really?”

“Don’t you watch the news?! Anyway don’t come until I let you.” He hung up.

I looked up the recent news online. There were so many articles about Youngmin. Apparently, he caught the eyes of not only people of the business world, but also hundreds of fangirls. Well, Youngmin does look like an idol.

There were so many photos of his house. They were reporters, paparazzi, and fangirls with signs in a bunch of them. Haha, it looks like Youngmin is a sensation.

My phone rang soon, “Hello?”

“Sohyun-ah, it’s Hyunseong. Can you come over? It’s so boring here~”

“Haha, then why would I want to come?” I asked.

“Pretty please~ If that doesn’t work, I hope you know that we have your child as a hostage!” I laughed at his playful threats.

“Okay, I’ll come in a while.”

 

Hyunseong POV

“Sohyun-ah!” She came in.

“Hey Hyunseong-ah.”

“It’s so boring here. Hea Jung-ah won’t even let me help with the kids, since she would be bored otherwise.”

“She should still let you help; you do work here.”

“Oh yeah, did you hear what happened at Youngmin-ah’s house?”

“No, what?” She should know, isn’t she the wife!?

“When his butler opened the door to get something, a bunch of reporters and fangirls tried to break in past him.”

“Are you serious?! No wonder he told me not to come by.”

“Yeah, he’s like an idol to the girls. Anyway Sohyun-ah you should come with me and Hea Jung. We’re going bowling!” He smiled.

“But I can’t leave Kyung…” What a good mother.

“We’ll take him too of course. He’s about 4 and half months old right, he should be fine.” We left for the bowling alley.

 

Sohyun POV

It wasn’t too loud, which was good for Kyung. He doesn’t like loud places much. We got our shoes and lane.

“I think Sohyun and me should be on a team, since Hyunseong-ah is a boy.” Hea Jung came over to my side.

“How is that fair?! Fine whatever, I’ll win against both of you!” He took his turn, getting a strike.

“So, Hyunseong-ah is better at bowling than studies~” I took my turn, getting a few less pins than him, but not a horrible count.

“What?! Don’t tell me you’re good at bowling too?!” he yelled.

“Maybe.” I stuck my tongue out.

However, Hea Jung unlike us wasn’t that good…at all. She mostly got gutter balls.

By the end of the game, Hyunseong and I were neck in neck score wise. He started taking his last turn, when Hea Jung yelled out “HYUNSEONG-AH!!!” He naturally got surprised and dropped the bowling ball on his foot.

“Oh my God! Are you okay?!” I ran up to him, he screamed in pain. “Did you need to do that, Hea Jung?!”

 

We quickly took him to the hospital. They said his foot was fractured and that he couldn’t walk on it for next few weeks. He came out with crutches, glaring at Hea Jung.

“Sohyun-ah, can you give me a ride home? I don’t trust…that one over there.” He was seriously mad, but anyone would be.

“I said I’m sorry!” she yelled. “I’ll just take a cab home with Kyung; this is so awkward.” She whispered to me, leaving.

I drove him to his house. He tried getting out and walking. I don’t think he’s ever used crutches before.

“Do you need any help, it’ll be hard to live alone with that leg.”

“Don’t worry! I got Strawberry to help me.” He smiled. Haha that’s so cute.

“But still she can’t help you everything~”

“I’ll call you if I need anything~” He smiled going inside.

---------------------------------------------------

Youngmin's getting popular with fangirls haha. What could happen between Sohyun and Hyunseong in his absence??

Feel free to say anything~ ^^