A Game Of Letter's

Snow White [Kaisoo ver.]

A/N: Wanna know a funny quote?.....I dont know what year it is in my story xDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------

......Back to our silly Kaisoo..........

"Kai, where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked when Kai seemed to be getting more and more distant from him thanks to his long strides.

"We are going to the photo booth" He smiled and grabed Kyungsoo's hand dragging him yet again.

They went to the booth and were laughing like two teens on crack, they did diferent poses in every picture and then came the last one.

"What do we pose for now?" Kyungsoo said with a hyper jumpy voice. Kai thought it for a moment.

"Just smile at the camera ok? I'll do the rest" He winked.

"Ok~" Kyungsoo smiled a normal smile when sudenly Kai kissed his cheek. His eyes went wide and his mouth gaped open and at that moment the pic was taken.

"There!" Kai smiled as he went out leaving a very cute and flustered hyung behind.

After that they ate all the sugary stuff they could buy and got on some rollercoasters(after they waited the one hour rule) and had one hell of a date if you ask me :3 Kai and Kyungsoo were holding hands for some strange reason and were swinging it back and forth as they walked down the now half empty carnival playing a game of letter's.

"C." Kyungsoo smiled looking up at Kai that was trying to find an animal that started with 'c'

"Cobra." He smiled as the game went on and on.

"Hm....'D'"

"Dolphin." He snickered. The game is, find an animal for 12 letters of the alphabet and your friend must get a punishment; Get one animal wrong or dont answer at all within 12 seconds, then you get punished. Easy simple and fun >3.....for the winner.

"Darn......ok lets see....um.....'K'" Kai looked down thinking hard on that one.... was there even an animal with that letter?? He didn't know but all that went to Kyungsoo's mind was:

' Seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven-'

"Ha! You lose~ You get the wrath of the punishment!! xDD" Kyunnie jumped up and down all exited since he was two animal's from losing.

"WHAT? That's not fair~ There is no animal with the letter 'k'!!!" Kai whined.

"Oh yeah there is!" Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue as a replay aswell.

"Oh really? Like what for example?" Kai crossed his arm's over his chest and stoped to face Kyungsoo. There is absolutely no animal with that letter!!.....actualy there are a lot of animals with that letter but Kai is kinda a pabo when eating too much candy xDD

"Well, im not gonna tell you cus then you'll say it the next time we play!" He pouted and then lightend up.

"And alsooo~ about that punishment~"

"Ok, Ok! I know I'll pay up." Kai leaned down sligtly and Kyungsoo prepared himself for the ultimate prize of being a winner.....

...he loved giving other people a forehead flick.

"Ok, im gonna count to three ok?" He asked hand already in position.

"Yeah yeah, just get it over with." Kai closed his eye's as he waited for the count down.

"One-"

FLICK!

"Ow!!! Aish!!" Kai gripped his now pained forehead as the flick left a crescent moon shaped red mark on it. He glared at Kyungsoo.

"What the hell happend to two and three?!?!" He pouted and Kyungsoo just ignored it.

"...two and three." Kyungsoo finished. With a small smile creeping up to his lips as he saw how childish Kai was acting. He went to the silly donsaeng and smoothed out the red mark on his face in a way of saying sorry to him.

"Dont worry it's already fading." Kyungsoo smiled and gave a peck to the red mark giggling as he did so. Kai raised his eyes and stared at Kyungsoo, the elder was going to step away but Kai s his arms to his slender waist in an effort to keep him there. Kyungsoo got a little bit startled at the sudden face close-up with dream boy but stayed compleatly still looking at Kai with shocked eye's. Kai just stared deeply at him and time just seemed to stop around them.

*Gulp*

Well......this was an akward situation for the both of them. Face close, silent shallow breathing, red faces, i mean how much better can it get? ;)

They stared at each other silently, Kai leaned in a bit slowly and then Kyungsoo did too. No one knows how they ended up in this mess but.....it was inevitable.

They kissed.

Oh yeah, they did.

Their shy lips met in a sweet little peck and stayed there for god know's how long. Kai's arms pulled Kyungsoo closer to him and the latter rested on hand on the younger's shoulder and the other was tangled with Kais hair. It was a sweet kiss, nothing rough or demanding or anything, it was a cute, little, soft, and sweet kiss.

Simply perfect.

They both stoped and slowly opend their eye's and looked at each other. Eye's widening they slowly untangled from each other and stood there. Kai put his hand's in his back pocket's looking everywhere except Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo stared at the floor shifting on his feet. Kai cleared his throat in an atempt to kill that silence.

"I um...sorry about that." He peeked at Kyungsoo that then looked up worried.

"Oh! No, no, no. It was compleatly my fault. I-I didn't know what I was doing. It was me n-not you."

"No, it's ok, I mean; I think I started it and-"

"But im the one that went along with it."

"No really it was me honest." Kyungsoo kept quiet since this was going nowhere and decided to dive in a sea of blush and Kai was in no better state than his hyung. They looked at each other and sighed a shy smile at each other.

"So um...shall we go?" Kyungsoo started.

"Yeah, sure." They were both going to the same direction and bumped into each other.

"Sorry" They both said it at the same time.

"I didn't mean to bump into you I-I..."

"Um no~ i-its ok I mean we're headed the same direction right?"

"Um...yeah." They said in a bit of an akward laugh and Kai steped aside so that Kyungsoo could pass first.

"Can i tell you something?" Kyungsoo said looking down.

"Yeah, anything."

"There is one animal with the letter 'k'" He looked foreward with a smile.

"Really? What's it called?" Kai looked at him with interested eyes and he felt a bit relifed that he was changing subject.

Kyungsoo smiled evily and walked faster eventualy getting further away from a possible chase.

"His name is 'Kai' " He laughed silently as Kai gave a dramatic gasp.

"Oh, no you didn't!!" Kai laughed and chased after his already running hyung.

"Aaaaah!!! x'D You cant handle the truth!!! Muahahahaha!!" Kyungsoo ran like his life depended on him wich it did and Kai chased in a fit of giggles.

"Oh really?! Then let me show you how much of an animal i can be!" And so when he catched up to him he attaked with tickles and roaring sounds that just made Kyungsoo laugh harder. He got free from his hold and kept running as their giggles could be heard from miles around.

 

Cute and innocent.

Kinda like love should be.

 

 

 

...But lets hope this was made to last.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Cute =w= xDD :3