String's Of The Heart.

Snow White [Kaisoo ver.]

.......On the other side of the same place.......

"Sehun, please~" Luhan begged the frowning boy who wouldnt take that scowl off his face. He had been like this almost emmediatly when they got there. His eyes burning holes into Kyungsoo's head.

"Sehun-ah! Are you listtening to me?" The angel faced boy yelled at the younger as he grabbed his chin forcing him to look at him instead of the couple of love birds that were on the other side of the carnival. Sehun jerked his chin away from Luhans strong grip and frowned even deeper at the ground; Eyebrows pulling together.

"Sehun, please don't make a scene here ok?" Luhans eyes softened as he felt that the youngers anger meter was to it's limit and ready to explode at any moment. He went infront of him and stood there to block the boy's visual. Sehun practicaly growled at him and moved to leave but Luhan grabbed him by the waist and held him there. Sehun struggled to get out of the grip but he failed all his atempts. He always did. But he's just too stubborn to accept that even Luhan can control him. He's sick of it. He's sick of everything that has to do with the person he hates most in the world...

....Kyungsoo.

He dispises that name so much he cant take it, but what he hates most.......is the fact that Kai changed him for that bug-eyed freak. He hates him. He hates him. He hates him so much! He hates the fact that everyone takes his side in everything. And he also hates the fact that Kai and Kyungsoo look perfect together.

 

Too perfect.

 

'I wonder how good would they look together if Kyungsoo was missing part of his face...?' The morbid thought reached his mind and he found it rather appealing, what would he look like if he had the chance to claw out one of his e-

"Stop it." Luhan said almost reading his mind, altho it was very obviouse with the maniac look he had but thanks to the interruption that face dissapeared.

"Stop what hyung?" He smiled evily at Luhan as he closed the space between the too. No, it's not a kiss. But he was very damn close (ò -ó) He smiled wickedly at Luhan and wraped his arms around the latter's neck pulling him closer. Luhan opend his eyes at the sudden proximity and silently gulped.

"We both know that you would never do a thing against me right hyung?" He whispered in his ear while he tangled his fingers in Luhan's gold-like hair. He left a kiss on the back of Luhans ear and went to his face. Luhan kept quiet knowing that what Sehun said was all very true. He would never try to hurt Sehun. Never. He loved him with all his might and would anything for him but recently Sehun has been more out of control than ussual and the games he play's are kinda dangerous. He has even tried mean prank's on Kyungsoo and that is just not good. And he know's very well as to why he does that.

Because he is inlove...

Luhan hated those words too much. He wanted to be the only one for Sehun but Sehun was only bending and breaking him at will because he knew how Luhan felt, but did he give a damn?

No.

Did he ever try to talk it out.

Never.

Why?

Because he would never let go of the leverage he has on Luhan's heart that leads him to comply to Sehun's every wish. This was heartless, Luhan knew it was, but i guess that's just how love works right?

Sehun leaned in to Luhan face to face as he whispered to him again.

"Think of it this way Lulu..."Sehun brushed away a few strands of hair from Luhan's face before he kept talking.

"If you help me when i ask for your assistance...."He leaned again slowly to Luhans ear with a voice that could kill death himself.

"...I'll give you anything you ask of me." Luhans arms weren't holding him anymore, they lay limp at his side as the muscles in his neck were strained; His eyes half open. Sehun, with an arm still hooked around Luhan's neck and a hand cupping one of the elders cheek's leaned close and kissed Luhan flat on the lips. This was torture and Luhan was scared. He didn't want to hurt anyone but, how could he say no when Sehun manipulated him like this? Yes, he knew that he was being manipulated but he wasn't strong enough to say 'no'.

Sehun's lips were still on Luhan's as the oldest slowly gave in; Kissing back. Sehun's hand went to his hair and tugged at it as Luhan's arms wrapped around his slim figure and pulling him close drawing circles in his back as his hand went lower and lower down the boy's back. Sehun bit Luhan's Bottom lip softly and tugged on it and a soft moan escaped Luhan's throat. This was heaven for him, having this person like this was the only thing he could ask for in life. Those innocent eyes, those sinful lips, that untouched skin.

He is perfect.

Luhan pushed the maknae against the wall as they kept their tongues tangled together, shallow breathing and hazy vission. Sehun jumped on Luhn wrapping his legs around his waist getting pressed tighter against the wall while grinding against the other. Luhan savagely attacked Sehuns neck when they couldn't even breath as they teased each other, leaving shamless red marks on it. Sehun let out small moans and shivers; Then jumped off Luhan. Taking him by the hand as he rushed out.

"Where are we going?" Luhan asked confused.

"I think it's better if we go finish this somewhere else." He said his eyes making a sugestion of the acts that he planed to do as he gave him a smirk and Luhan just looked down as the two headed back to the house.

 

 

Love is a mystery to everyone.......

 

 

 

....but that doesn't stop people from reaching out for it even if other's get hurt in the proces.

----------------------------------------

Yey!! Another update!~ ^w^ Phew!~ I guess some of you already found out that yes!! Sehun does like Kai! xDD And yes....he hate's doe-eyes ._. Things are starting to get interesting~ >3 Here comes the drama and scary stuff!! Muahahahahaha!!! >:D

Thank you for reading/comenting/subscribing!!

Love You All!!

(・テ。◕ 3◕。)・テ ~ *chu*