Perfect

Snow White [Kaisoo ver.]

"Kyungsoo why did you let yourself get dragged off like that?" Kai said still dragging his poor hyung that despreatly tried to rid himself of the shoe that was making a clicking sound as he walked on the ground.

"What do you mean?" He hoped on one leg and took out the shoe and handed it to Kai who was acting like a meanie. "Here hold this"

"I mean why did you walk out on us like that?? It was..." Kai looked at the slipper and toyed with it as Kyungsoo still jumped on one leg trying to keep up with Kai since his wrist was imprisoned and he needed to put on his boot.

"...It was scary" Kai looked again at the slipper but this time annoyed and threw it backwards. Lay accidentaly caught it, stared at it, passed it to chanyeol who threw it back torwards the prince-wanna-be who failed to catch it and it fell making a small crashing sound as it impacted with the floor...talk about team-work! xD Kyungsoo emediatly stood up and froze.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Did i hear something break?"

"No."

"Where did the slipper go??" Kyungsoo looked at Kais empty hands with suspicion.

"A falcon flew in and ate it."

"seriously?" The elder widened his eyes.

"Yea sure, whatever but the important matter is that im mad at you." Kyungsoo looked at him with his two giant doughnut eyes.

"What?! What did i do now???" He whined as Kai seemed to avoid the earlier subject but was now in another one. See why Kai loves hanging out with him? Totaly innocent, naive, obliviouse and silly. He just loved it.

"Because....because..." Well....at least he was using his brain today ^-^ He thought hard for a few seconds but Kyungsoo thought that he was so mad he was trying to contain his anger so he decided to try the safe aproach. When the group got divided in the diferent atractions he walked up to Kai with a puppy dog face, he let his hand slide down Kais arm sneakly feeling those well toned arm's.

Omo.......so well built........i cant breath!!! So strong!!

He started fanning his face as he was this close to spazzing and fangirling. But he kept his cool and held gently onto Kais hand stoping the younger from his tracks.

"Are you really that mad?" His eye brows knitted together and Kai felt like an at the moment. Kyungsoo is beating himself up mentaly because of him!! He thinks he is actualy mad at him and now he's hurting bad!!....or thats what he thought. On the other hand Kyungsoo was looking at their hands with a 'O.O' face as Kai didn't let go of his hand. On the contrary! He gripped it tightly. This is so exciting!!! His hands are so big compared to his!! O/////O

Kyungsoo's face turned a very pretty tone of red that made his nose look red as well. Kai took a quick peek at Kyungsoo who had his pretty little head down and all he could make out was the red nose...

Red nose....red nose??.....oh.....a red nose ^ w ^

...

...

DOES THAT MEAN HE'S CRYING?!?!

Sadly that's all our hero could think about and now guilt washed over him like a bath of boiling water!~ :D

"It's....its ok dont worry im not that mad at you." He went and hugged Kyungsoo trying to comfort the 'crying' small and gentle figure. And meanwhile Kyungsoo was somewhere in heaven xD The moment he felt those arm's he has been fangirling over wrape around him he got shocked. His heart went ka-pooff, his mind got blank and his body froze, when he could finaly react he slowly slid a hand to Kai's back softly gripping his shirt as he went closer and inhaled that manly scent that Kai was always eminating around him.

Oh yeah...

He was high on Jongin. =w=

Kai sighed in relief as Kyungsoo didn't push him off, He kissed the top of the elders head and started rocking from side to side in the hug. He liked being like this...this moment that is always so enticing and so sweet he was afraid that at any moment it would stop and take a turn for the worse. He slowly let go of his hyung and smiled down at him. Kyungsoo blushed and Kai found it simply adorable, the younger leaned down and slowly pecked Kyungsoo's cheek making the other's heart go wild. He...kissed...him....

HE KISSED HIM!!!!

Kyungsoo couldnt belive it! Kai kissed him, sure it was only on the cheek but to Kyunnie it was so much more than that, it was pure, it was innocent, it was so much like...

...love.

He gulped at the lump forming on the back of his throat and stood silent and still as Kai gave one step back as an akward air flowed between them...it was too much for Kai to handle as he thought that maybe he made Kyungsoo akward with the kiss on the cheek. And thus to ignore that thought he did what he always did best.

Be an .

"But im still mad at you and it's still your fault." And he walked away with a smirk.

"Whaaa?!? How can it be my fauuult?!~ Thats not fair Kai!" He moped as he chased his donsaeng.

"Well you're a fortune teller~ Arent you sopused to know what will happen in your own future or something?"

"Kai you know i cant do that cus it wouldnt work on me!! Dont be mad at meeeee!!~ Kaaai~ Aniiiii!!~" Kai chuckled and the two started at it again like alway.

Its a strange kind of brother love but it's fun.

 

 

 

As long as he is with him, everything around him will always be perfect.