Give In

How To Get A Guy, Services by Baekhyun?

I'm going to kill him. Where is he!?

You looked around the outdoor lunch area trying to find BaekHyun. "Congrats Hye, I knew it would happen eventually."

"What are you talking about Kai? You asked peeking over his shoulders. Stupid Kai and his tallness.

"You and Baek are dating now right? The news is all over the school. Well I hope you find him, later!" He exclaimed patting your shoulder before he walked off. You sighed and continued your search for Baek. Every now and then someone came up to you and said something about your new 'relationship' all you could do was nod and walk off. Just before you gave up, you caught a sight of BaekHyun waving at you from a lunch table. You stormed over and crossed your arms.

"Hey, come sit next to your oppa Hye. I've kept your seat warm for you." He said smiling. You tapped your foot, eyeing him.

"Oh, do you not want to sit next to me? Well then come here." He pulled you into his lap and smiled. "Better?" You blushed bright pink and punched him in the arm.

"What was that for Hye?" He asked rubbing his arm with a pout.

"For making me your girlfriend, and making me sit on your lap. How many times have I told you to keep me out of your little 'plans'? I want no part in any of it BaekHyun!" You started walking off but was stopped by BaekHyun grabbing your arm. You looked back and tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let you go.

"Baek?"

"Hye, promise you wont tell anyone!"

He looked confused as he let go of your arm, you slowly sat down next to him. Placing your hand on his shoulder.

"What is it Baek?"

"I can't handle it anymore Hye. All the girls, and guys trying to get the girls. I called you out as my girlfriend to give the other guys a chance."

"Oh look at you being all thoughtful." You smiled, BaeHyun just looked at you with the same expression as before.

"It's not just that Hye, my parents are in on it now. They say that if I don't stop they'll ship me off to an all boys school."

This hit you. BaekHyun was your best friend, the thought of him moving away didn't register. It couldn't. You wanted him to stay, more than anything. But, you had school and other things to do, you didn't have time for a relationship.

"Please Hye, just do me this one favor and I'll never ever publicly humiliate you ever again!" He grabbed your hand and got down on his knees. You stared at him blankly and sighed.

Always like this BaekHyun, never going to change.

"Hye?"

You looked at him and gave him a bright smile.

"Alright BaekHyun, I'll be your girlfriend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it?!?! I hope you do, haha if you do subscribe to it! :D