School project....right?

How To Get A Guy, Services by Baekhyun?

You walked into your room and sighed as you layed across your bed. You now didn't feel like working on school stuff, instead you just wanted to do, well, anything else. You peeked and saw BaekHyun standing akwardly in the middle of your room.

"You can sit there Baek." You pointed to the computer chair. He sat down and started going through his bag. You turned over and were looking at the ceiling. You payed attention to the texture of the wall, avoiding looking at BaekHyun. You heard him clear his throat, you turned your head to look at the paper he was holding. It was your assignment.

"What does it say we have to do?" You asked, looking away.

"It says we have to write a paper about a theme in one of the listed books. Then we have to explain other Literature elements we found through out the book and how they can relate to everyday life, or past events."

You stuck out your hand, BaekHyun walked over and gave you the paper, you turned your attention to the listed books.

Watership Down

Frankenstein

To Kill a Mocking Bird

Chinese Cinderella

Anne Frank

The list went on and on with other books that were of no intrest to you.

"What book do you want to do?"

"How about Watership Down?" BaekHyun nodded and took the paper from your hands, he then made his way over to your computer. Logging in under your account. Sure you were an only child, but your mom had a habit of going into your computer to see what you were doing. So you had created a password so no one could get on.

"Baek? How do you know my password?"

A smile formed on his face and he turned to look at you. "Hye, you're my best friend. It'd be weird if I didn't know your password. It's the same as for everything else you have."

"Bu-"

"And besides, I know much more than your password. You're the kind of person that looks really hard to figure out, but you're really not."

That much was true, you always gave off a presence of being hard to read. But BaekHyun was the only one that looked and found you were an open book. You could feel your cheeks going light pink, something that never happened around BaekHyun.

Stop it Hye! What's wrong with you?!

You turned away from BaekHyun who turned his attention to the computer. You remembered the matter you wanted to talk to him about, and did that.

"Why did you tell your parents you and I were dating?" He stopped typing, stood up, and walked over to laynext to you. His hand brushed yours as he layed down. He took a few deep breathes then sighed.

"I told them because it would have been less of a shock then showing up with you at my house. And besides, they already know you, so they don't need to meet you or anything. So I just told them."

"Did they believe you?"

"No." He smiled and looked at you, you could tell he was worried. He didn't want to leave, he wanted his parents to believe him. He looked up at the ceiling before speaking again.

"If your son was the biggest flirt in school, and dated just about every girl. If he came out and told you that he was dating his best friend, would you believe him?" He grabbed your hand and looked at you. The look on his face was the look you hated to see, it was him being vulnerable. You looked back at him, confused on how to answer.

"Would you?" He squeezed your hand slightly, still looking for the answer he didn't want to hear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:P Kinda stinks, I wanted it to go another way, but I can't control my brain when I get to writing Haha seriously! But I hope you guys like it! If you do, Subscribe to it! :)