New Message, Well, A Lot of 'Em

How To Get A Guy, Services by Baekhyun?

I have to kiss him?!

You grabbed the script from his hands and read over it over and over again, "Excuse me, but, this has to be some sort of mistake." You heard Hee Soung say from behind you. She walked over and took the script from and and gasped once she saw, she turned to the teacher and started yelling.

"She can't be BaekHyun's partner Mr. Lee!"

"What is done is done, Hee Soung please go work with your partner and don't pay any mind to other's projects."

Hee Soung shot daggers in your direction as she headed back, keeping her eyes locked on you as she sat down.

You turned to BaekHyun and as soon as you made eye contact, he looked away. Hurt you drug your feet over and sat next to him, pulling out your phone and started to wait for the long class period to pass by quickly.

The bell rang and you walked out with your things, once in the hallway you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see BaekHyun holding a sheet of paper.

"You forgot your script on your desk. Wanna have lunch?" He smiled. Seeing BaekHyun smile as brightly as he did made you feel a bit better about the whole situation than before. You smiled and nodded quickly, BaekHyun took your hand and started out towards the parking lot. Once outside you looked and saw something you weren't expecting.

"Baek....did you get a new car?" You asked, he just smiled.

"Yea, it was a gift from my grandma, kind of like a 'congradulations on dating your best friend, I always knew you'd end up together' gift."

You scoffed in amusement, his grnadmother had always tried to play match maker between the two of you, but it had never worked.

I wonder how she'll take it when he tells her we aren't actually dating...

You walked over to the new shiny black car and before getting in, looked over at Hee Soung. Who, yet again, looked like she was going to kill you the moment you were left alone.

"Hye, aren't you getting in?" BaekHyun asked from the driver's side, looking out the window. "Yea." You said quickly getting in. Once in you sighed and placed your head back on the seat, not wanting to go back to school after lunch.

Beep.

You turned and saw BaekHyun take out his phone and start texting who ever texted him. Then he started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Argh! Can't people just stop texting me for one second?!" He yelled, taking out his phone and throwing it to the back. You reached behind and grabbed it, opening it up to see what was going on.

"Don't Hye. Please."

"Who is it Baek? It must be pretty important if they're texting you this much."

You opened the phone-

1 New Message - Chanyeol

     -What do you mean you aren't dating her?! Why wouldn't you dude? I'm a bit upset, don't follow through with this thing, it wont go over so well.

2 New Messages - Kai

     -Dude, can I date her?

     -Please.....if you're going to dump her soon anyways....

1 New Message - Tao

     -What should I do Baek? She doesn't speak any Chinese does she?

1 New Message - Mom

     -Bring Hye over for dinner, I want to apologize on your father's behalf.

You closed the phone and slid down in your seat, BaekHyun reached over and took your hand as you pulled up to his house. The knot in your stomache came back as you looked up at him, a slight smile on his face.

"Baek?" You asked, you could tell something was wrong, and, you were hoping it was for an different reason than you thought.

"Hye....We need to break up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BTW This is Baek's Car :)