Family Dinner

How To Get A Guy, Services by Baekhyun?

"Hye, are you sure you want to do this?" BaekHyun asked. You were in his car infront of his house. Ready to eat dinner with his family and show them that best friends can become something more.

"Of course Baek, if I wasn't we wouldn't be ere. Let's go!" You said getting out of his car.

He followed reluctantly as you walked up to the front door. Right before he opened the door he looked to you. "Are you sure you want to do this?" You nodded, causing a sigh to escape from his mouth. He opened the door into a place where an exit did not exist without conseqences.

"Hye!" You were met with an embrace by BaekHyun's mother. She was never this friendly towars you usually.

Is it because I'm dating Baek?

She pulled away and gave BaekHyun a hug and kiss on the cheek.

You always got along well with his family and that was a good thing. It would be easier to tell them. His mom grabbed your hand and pulled you into the kitchen.

"why don't you go sit in the dinning area? Everything is all set up." She asked, pushing you and BaekHyun towards the room. He placed his hand on the small of your back, leading you into the room. You could feel your face going red and a knot form in your stomache.

It's all an act Hye. Nothing else.

You both sat and waited for the food, and it didn't take long. His mom and dad came in with the food and set it down. "I hope your hungry Hye." His mother smiled.

You started to fill your plate when his mom spoke.

"So how long have you been dating?" She asked. You looked at BaekHyun, who answered without hesitation.

"Just a few days mom." He said, sending a smile your way. You smiled back and began eating.

"You could do better." His dad said.

"What?" BaekHyun asked, his and your mouth hanging open.

"I think you could do better BaekHyun. Aren't you a little out of her leauge? You don't deserve you"

"Dad!"

You looked down and ate your food silently. You didn't think his dad thought this way, he was showing his true colors towards you. And you didn't like them.

"I'm just saying that you could do a lot better BaekHyun. Sure she's a good kid and everything, but, I always thought your standars where higher. Not to mention the fact she has no ambition in life. You need a girl like that BaekHyun, a girl that will help around the house with a good, stable job. Look at her! She isn't going to take over for her family is she? No ambition that girl."

You had had enough. You gently placed your food back onto your plate and left the room. You went into the kitchen, already feeling the tears starting to form. BaekHyun was talking loudly, you couldn't help but over hear, no matter how much you didn't want too.

"I can't believe you dad!"

"Let me explain my reasoning BaekHyun. She-"

"No! I don't want to hear your 'explanations' and I didn't want to hear anything you just said! I don't deserve her? No, she doesn't deserve me! She could do so much better, but she choose me dad. Deal with it, and what the hell did the no ambition thing come from?! She has so much ambition it makes everyone around her but me sick. She doesn't stop talking about what she wants. I made a huge mistake of bringing her here tonight for dinner. I thought things would be alright when I told you we were dating, and showing you that I've changed. Guess things didn't go as planned."

You heard movement.

"Don't you ever say anything against her again."

The door started to open and you straightened up, looking at BaekHyun as he walked through. No expression on his face.

"Baek?"

"Let's get you home Hye. I think you've had enough for one night." He sighed as he started heading towards the door.

"Baek?"

He turned around and found himself in your embrace. He hugged you back tightly, putting his face in your neck, your head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Hye." He whispered. You pushed him away and looked at him.

"Thank you."

He pulled you back into the hug, and didn't let you go.

I'll never let you go Hye. Never.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't updated!!!!!!!!!! No internet at my moms :( And thanks for the comments! Haha Like i and subscribe to it! :)