No Secrets

How To Get A Guy, Services by Baekhyun?

BaekHyun drove you home after a long day at school, ready to start on your English project. He pulled into the driveway and stared.

"How is it possible for me to forget how big your house is Hye?" He asked, looking up trying to get a full view of the size. You weren't filthy rich, but were close to it. Your parents were successful enterpreneurs within the computer industry. Not only had they invented and sold many household appliances and security systems, they also programmed the biggest computer program at the time. So it wasn't any surprise you had a house as big as this one.

"Maybe because I don't invite you over often, and usually when I do...your drunk from a party." You said walking over to unlock the door. You could see the guilty look on his face, it was true though. The only time he was sober was when you were very little. Other than that he was drunk, and came here so his parents wouldn't put him through hell.

You unlocked the door with a pin code and walked inside, BaekHyun followed and gawked at the house even more.

"This is amazing, so big! Can I get a tour?" He asked eyeing you. You walked into the kitchen and started pouring two glasses of water.

"Maybe after we get our project done Baek. Remember, this is part of our final grade. And I'm not going to fail because I gave you a tour of my house." You walked over and gave him a glass. "Let's go." You lead him upstairs to  your room. Looking back to see BaekHyun staring into every room you passed.

This is going to be a long night.

Right before you could open your door, the front door unlocked. You held your breath.

I'm not here, I'm not here, I'm not here.

"Hye could you come downstairs for a second please?" You heard your mother yell. You sighed and started back the way you came. You motioned for BaekHyun to go into your room, but it was too late.

"Along with BaekHyun!" BaekHyun looked at you and sighed. The both of you walked downstairs and saw your mom standing with her arms crossed. You and BaekHyun reached the bottom of the stairs, you could tell he was nervous.

"Do you have something you want to tell me Hye?" She asked eyeing the both of you as she paced back and forth. Her heels clicking on the hardwood floors.

"Yes, we have an English assignment we need to be working on. So if you'll excuse us." You stated. You grabbed BaekHyuns hand and started walking upstairs.

"That's not what I was talking about Hye."

"Then what were you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you and BaekHyun. Why did I have to learn from his mother that you guys are going out?"

He told his parents already?! This boy is in for a world of hurt.

You glared at BaekHyun, he had a slight smile on his face but was looking away from your gaze. You sighed and turned back to face your mother, only to be embraced into a hug.

"I never thought this day would come Hye! I'm so happy!"

"Thanks mom." You smiled, returning the hug. She let go and turned over to Baek, who was looking at everything else, but your mom. "Take good care of her BaekHyun. I'm trusting you." She said before walking off into the kitchen. You took hold of his hand and started walking upstairs to your room.

"No funny buissness you two!"

Can she be anymore annoying? Wait...right! BaekHyun already told his parents, so it's him that needs to be taught a lesson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Okay so I literally just threw this together! I'm having people come over to help me paint, so idk when I'll be able to update again today :/ Like it? Then Subscribe to it! :)