Another Day

How To Get A Guy, Services by Baekhyun?

Why does BaekHyun have to ask me for help with his homework? It was his fault he didn't get it done, then again, he was really busy and didn't have time. Argh! Why am I so nice to that prude?

You drug your feet through the hallway to class. Running into a few students on your way, saying sorry to those that didn't give you snide remarks. You started walking into your math class when you saw a line, a very long line. You peeked over and saw BaekHyun sitting at a table, handing out paper. You walked over, getting yelled at by the people in line. BaekHyun smiled as you walked up to him. "Morning Hye! Want one?" He asked giving you the slib of paper.

Lonely No More!

Dating tips and Services offered by BaekHyun!

Hours of opperation: Lunch, After School, and anyother time!

Contact when need to! You'll have that special someone before you can say Kimchi!

"Baek what is this?" You asked annoyingly.

"It's my new dating service."

"And you have a dating service because...?"

BaekHyun stood from the table and pulled you off to the nearby lockers. Earning a few gasps from the people in line.

"Hye, imagine how much money this could bring in! And not only will I help the other students I'll be helping the one person that needs this most!"

"And who would that be Baek?" You asked crossing your arms.

"You!"

"Me?!" You practically yelled. You couldn't believe what you had just he said.

Baek thinks I need a Boyfriend? Why?

BaekHyun nodded and smiled. "Try someone else Baek, anyone but me. I don't need a boyfriend and you don't need another girlfriend." You started walking away to class when you heard BaekHyun yell.

"Hye Su has been helped by my services! She now has a boyfriend, something that would never had happened if not for me."

If not for you my . Wait, what?! I have a boyfriend? Who the hell would he pair me up with, no way!

People in the line were eager to figure out who your new boyfriend was, BaekHyun just smiled and looked at you. You stopped walking.

Oh, no.

"Me! Hye Su and I are now going out. Who else wants my services?" BaekHyun smiled and sat down, leaving you speechless as even more people filled the line.

Baek...is...my...boyfriend? this isn't happening!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it so far?! Haha I really hope so! Like it, and Subscribe to it! :D