The Attack

Average Life, Above Average Girl

You sigh walking down the street. How could they treat me like that? You are too focused on trying to figure out what made Beast act like that. You notice a lot of people staring at you...you look at a glass window to see you aren't wearing a disguise! You quickly duck inside a building hoping to hide from people. You manage to get the owner of the shop to give you a hoodie for free. With the hood up you quickly exit hoping to remain hidden this way. Your phone chimes as you walk along the road. The caller id says Junhyung in bright blue letters. A video message? You open it, the practice room was covered in decorations. The camera pans to Doojoon who's holding a cake.

'Yah! Min Hee dorawa!', Doojoon shouts.

'Sorry! We wanted to surprise you', Dongwoon smiles.

'Min Hee ah, pali pali! The food is gonna get cold!', Hyunseung says.

'Min Hee ah....Oppa's sorry...dorawa', Yoseob whines.

'See we wanted to surprise you with this', the camera turns to Junhyung.

A big gust of wind in your face distracts you. Looking around it as clear your hood fell as people started to rush you. Instincts kicked in and you started running! You pressed buttons on your phone trying to call someone to come help you. Rookie Idol in trouble you felt like shouting but that would make people find you quicker. You ran into something making you fall to the ground. You looked up to see a group of guys standing before you. You quickly put your head down trying to find your phone.

"Looking for this?...You could at least thank me"

"Hey doesn't she look like that Min girl?"

"Can't be! This one is too pretty! That little looks like her aunt"

"Gross dude!"

"SHUT UP!!", tears clouding your vision.

"It speaks"

"There's nothing wrong with Jung Joori!"

"Yah! You little brat!"

You watch as he raises a hand to smack you. You feel time stop as you recieve the blow. The gleam in his eye tells you more is in store. You feel something pull you back with the world slowly fading into black. One voice remains frozen in your mind. A deep voice, 'Who taught you manners?! You don't hit women!'