Junhyung Oppa's Offer

Average Life, Above Average Girl

You give your aunt a 'Fighting!' and with that you end up alone with Junhyung as he gets ready to go on set. You sit quietly trying not to distrub anyone. Many people including stylists stare at you, pushing the thought aside peeking glances at Junhyung. You hear someone call your name. You look around, trying to find the source. It turns out to be a little television showing the show. It was rehearsal but you were still the topic. Junhyung wasn't needed on set yet even though he was ready to go on set.

"Min Hee ssi, can you sing?"

"Aneyo but I can dance"

"Chincha? Can you show me?"

You nod, you dance a bit from A Pink's My My. You bow taking your seat once you finish. Junhyung gets called to the set but he still manages to complient you. You try to hide your smile as he leaves. You turn your attention back to the tiny television. The recording started with Junhyung taking his place. It was about twenty minutes into the recording when the cast demanded you make an apperance before the camera. You end up going through make up as they prepare you to go on set. Joori leaves her place to come over to your side.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Jung Min Hee imnida", you bow.

"Min Hee ssi, how old are you?"

"Nineteen"

"Are you going to be a comedian like your aunt?"

Junhyung speaks, "She has idol skills"

With everyone chanting you find yourself forced to dance once more. This time as you dance  Joori and Bongsun join behind you. Everyone bursts into laughter at the two older women's facial reactions.

"Aw! Cute!", everyone cheers.

"Do you have any plans on being an idol?"

You stand beside Joori, "Molla"

The idols waves you off the set as you go back to the waiting room. You watch the broadcast from there hoping to be able to do something fun soon. The program ends with a big laugh, you wait for Joori come backstage. She reappears with Junhyung they seem to be discussing something. You watch interested in the outcome.

"Min Hee ah! Do you like dancing?", Joori smiles.

You nod, "Waeyo?"

"Junhyung goon has offered to teach you"

"Teach me what?"

"Aigoo!", Joori pats your head.