Meeting Once More

Average Life, Above Average Girl

During the ride to the studio you text Yoseob. Oppa I got a new phone :) You smile as he quickly responds, Noona told us and gave us the number already. You respond, I'm getting ready to get my photos taken. He responds with What's your concept? You stare out the window trying think of what your concept could be. Finally you text Yoseob back, Molla. You discover the camera on your phone after messing it for a bit. You turn into a selca machine barely noticing the text from Yoseob. Gwenchanna, you'll do good. MIN HEE FIGHTING!

"We're here"

"Okay!"

You follow Joori inside, the set you'll be taking your photos on is a simple white background. The pictures start off akward but you quickly adapt. As you look over the photos you notice someone else enter the studio. You take your place once more for the last few pictures. Before taking a picture the photographer suggests that they get a shot of you with your aunt. Joori happily takes a spot beside you as photographer snaps away.

"Great!"

"...ah! Toki!", someone is shoved at you.

"Hmm?"

Joori smiles, "I'll leave you two alone"

"Annyeonghasaeyo Jung Min Hee imnida", you smile.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Lovely Boy Ricky imnida"

You laugh, "Sorry"

He smiles back, "Gwenchanna"

"You're in Teen Top, right?", you ask.

"Ye....Are you a fan?"

"I listen to th...you guys sometimes"

"...I heard your aunt say that you were gonna debut soon"

"Oh! Neh! Do you know Beast oppas? They're helping me"

Joori groans, "We should go"

"Jakkaman! Ricky ssi...can we exchange numbers?"

"Ye!"

After giving and getting his number, you leave with Joori heading back to Cube practice room. You quickly text Yoseob letting him know. You laugh as you read his message. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THE FRONT DOOR YET! YOU'LL BE CURSED IF YOU RUIN THIS! You smile texting back. Oh no! You're message is late! I touched it. Yoseob quickly calls you.

"Yah! Don't open it!"

You can hear noises in the background. It almost sounds as if he's running while still on the phone. You try to figure out based on the noises from the phone what he's doing. You jump as something hits the glass door before you. It's a panting out of breathe Yoseob!

"Oppa! You scared me!", you shout into the phone.

"Mehrong!", Yoseob holds the door shut.

"Oppa!"

You hit the door, hanging the phone. With Yoseob being mean you quickly text Gikwang. Yoseob Oppa is holding the door so I can't get in! You groan as he replies with I told him to. You go to your last resort! You call Junhyung!

"Oppa! Yoseob Oppa and Gikwang Oppa are being mean"

"Noona told us you were signing the contract at the end of the week"

You pause, 'When did I say that?'

"How'd your shoot go?"

"Oppa you're stalling!"

"Am I?"

"Tell her to go play somewhere else"

"Even Doojoon Oppa...", you pout.

"Hyung you should be nice"

"Araso! I'll see if my new friends want to hang out", you stomp off.