Training with BEAST

Average Life, Above Average Girl

You wake up to Joori smiling at you. Slowly you remember your schedule for the day. Training with Junhyung. You quickly dress with Joori smiling her approval at your outfit. The Beast manager waits outside to take you to Cube. You smile as Joori gives you a boxed lunch. With that your long trip to Cube begins. On the way there you listen to your iPod making the manager laugh as you sing. You sing like your aunt would using your versions of her facial reactions. The manager shows you inside leading you straight to the practice once you get there.

"Go right in"

"Gomowa Oppa"

"It's nothing, enjoy your time"

"Neh!"

You slowly enter the room to see Junhyung isn't alone. They seem to practice choreography for their next album. You try to carefully close the door so you don't interupt them. With them still preforming, you watch waiting for them to stop. At the end of the dance one of other five quickly approaches you. He seems looking for something. You look around you trying to see what he's looking for.

"Min Hee ah", Junhyung smiles, "Come here"

"Ye Oppa?"

"These are my friends"

"Annyeonghasaeyo Jung Min Hee imnida"

"Lee Gikwang imnida"

"Yoon Doojoon imnida, the Leader"

"Yang Yoseob imnida"

"Jang Hyunseung imnida"

"Son Dongwoon imnida"

"I told Jung Joori Noona that we would help Min Hee ah"

"How do I practice? Joori Imo said something me going on a show"

"Chinca? What show?"

"Molla", you pout.

"You can dance to My My but do you know other songs?"

"SNSD! Oh!", you smile.

They convince you to dance the song, you try your best to look the six in the eye and dance. You become shy as the 'Oppas' watch you closely but they get you to try once more. You attempt once more only to become shy before the six. Yoseob comforts you as the leader tries to try come up with a plan. Junhyung gave their word that they teach you afterall.

"What about the performance you did with Bongsun Unni?" {http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ErJEu69ixeM&vq=medium}

"You want to do Change?"

"....Ottoke?", you pout.

"Actually that could work!", Junhyung smiles.

"Well what's the dance?"

You begin to learn the dance under the care of BEAST. Several members made soft jokes about it being less scary this time. Yoseob and Gikwang teach you more powerful dance moves. You practice as much as you can before the members attempt to lift you.

"Wow!", Gikwang smiles.

"What?"

"You're so light!"

"She is only nineteen"

"Right!"