The Contract Offer and the Preparation

Average Life, Above Average Girl

The boxed lunch that your aunt gave you catches your eye. You grab it deciding to share it with all the members. Your practice with Beast comes to an end. As you try to leave, the six's manager pulls you to side. He explains to you that the company president watched your first apperance on television and wants to sign you. You bow to him thanking for telling you but informing him you'll discuss it with your aunt first. You go back to six waiting to hear what you were discussing.

"Well? What did Hyung want?"

"Nothing", you smile.

"Come on", Yoseob whines.

"Your company wants to sign me"

"Wow! Chincha?", Yoseob smiles.

"Ye"

You smile as Yoseob glomps you. Beast prepares for their next schedle each expressing their disappointment. The six slowly file into their car while you notice your aunt Joori waiting for you. You wave goodbye getting into her car.

"Imo! Cube wants to sign me"

"Did you accept it?"

"Aneyo...should I?"

"Did you want another company?"

"Molla"

Joori laughs, "We'll sort it out later"

"Imo, where are we going?"

"If you're going to be an idol you need headshots"

"Head.....oh! Photos!"

"What did those people do to you?", Joori rubs your head.

Joori takes you to a salon to prepare for your photos. You notice some guys there but Joori leaves you standing by yourself at the door. You know the six guys are idols....their names escape you. Your aunt comes back leading to a salon chair telling the stylist what to do with your hair. However your mind in on those six guys, you know them. Why can't I remember their names? You give up trying to use your own memory.

"Imo...who are those guys?"

"Who....oh! Teen Top, wae?"

"Teen Top! That's it!"

"What?", she laughs.

"I knew the faces but...", you mumble.

"Oh...", Joori smiles.

You find yourself watching them through the mirror before you. You grimace as stylist pulls your hair in a tight updo { IMAGE: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cdcZ0ALzRhM/TlWwcibD1DI/AAAAAAAAAD8/OUsjQ4LRfEk/s1600/tae-yeon-snsd-10.jpg }. With your hair done, you leave salon with your aunt. As your getting in the car you notice something in your seat. You pick it up before sitting down...a present? You open it with a look at Joori. It's a white cell phone!

"I didn't know if you had one", Joori smiles.

"Aneyo"

"Well now you do"

"Gomowa Imo!"

"Look under your contacts"

You listen to her scrolling through the program contacts expecting it to be empty. Within in your phone was each member of Beast's phone numbers! Your aunt had bought you a phone and put Beast's numbers in it!