Meeting Junhyung Oppa and Bongsun Unni

Average Life, Above Average Girl

After leaving your foster home, you moved in with Joori until a better solution could be found. Your newly discovered aunt tries to keep you from the public for the first week you live with her.

"Min Hee ah"

"Ye, Imo?"

"This is Shin Bongsun"

"Annyeonghasaeyo Unni", you bow.

"You can't be Joori's niece...", Bongsun laughs.

"Waeyo?", you ask.

"Ye, why not?"

"She's too cute", Bongsun pats your cheek.

"Gomowa Unni"

"You should bring her to studio", Bongsun pouts.

"Do you want to?", Joori gives you surprised look.

"Or are you scared someone will take her?"

As you think over the offer the two older woman discuss the high possiblity of someone stealing you away. 'Going to the recording studio with Imo might be better than sitting here alone' You turn your attention back to the older women. They are still locked in discussion. You wait until they finish before giving them your answer. You silently follow the two women as they head to the studio. Joori tries to explain that you didn't have to come out on stage.

"Once people hear you brought your niece, you know they'll ask to see her"

"Aigoo", Jung Joori takes your hand.

"Gwenchanna Imo", you smile, "I'm fine with it"

"How old are you, Min Hee ssi?", Bongsun smiles.

"Nineteen"

The rest of the ride was filled with two comedians teaching you some gags in case you were dragged on stage. You happily follow the women as the tell you joke after joke. The passing idols stare with a coupple of them approaching Joori. You reconigzed them as comedians but you couldn't remember their names. You bow to them as Joori introduces them to you. The introductions end as Joori leads you to the waiting room.

"Oh, who is this Noona?"

"My niece", Jung Joori hugs you.

"Chincha?!"

"Jung Min Hee imnida", you bow.

"Wow!"

"We look alike right?", Joori winks.

"Aneyo"

"Min Hee ah this is Junhyung from BEAST"

"Annyeonghasaeyo"

"Are you a comedian too?", Junhyung asks you.

"Aneyo"

"....I don't know what her skills are", Joori sighs.

"I like music"

"Jung Joori we need you on set"