Spotlight and Another Vow

Love Style Mission

 

 You look at the mirror.

   

You are going as the make-up artist; you walk out of the apartment and walk down the hall. "Another mission once again." you thought out loud.

...

You are in the Boyfriend band resting room. You gather around on the table and get everything prepares. Today, Boyfriend is doing their concert and luckily you know someone who can get you in as make-up artist. The door open as you glance at saw Donghyun the leader of Boyfriend band. Donghyun walk to the couch and sit down as he sigh in relief.

You blink and tilted your head, "Is everything okay?" you asked as Donghyun look up and nodded his head. "Ye, just tired. Singing, dancing and now acting..." Donghyun smile and you just smile back. You turn around and start to finish setting up all the make-up tools. Donghyun look at you, "Are you our make-up artist? I never seen you before..." Donghyun hummed as you glance at Donghyun.

"Actually, I'm only fill in the absent. Your original make-up artist will be back tomorrow. For now, I'll be your make-up artist." you lied/truthfully smoothly. Donghyun stood up and walk toward you, "You look familiar to me... have we met before?" you turn around and jump back in shock when Donghyun is very close to you.

You glance up at Donghyun's eyes, his eyes are fill with full curiously. You swallow softly as you lean back on the table, "Aniyeo... I never meet you in person before." you lied, "This is our first time. And I've heard of you." you added as Donghyun tilted his head then he nodded his head.

"Is that so?" Donghyun lean back as you noticed a bruise on his neck. You quickly grabbed Donghyun forearm, Donghyun raise his eyebrows at you and you stare at the bruise carefully. "I'm might gonna need that cover." you said as Donghyun look at you surprise when you noticed right away. You turn around and grabbed the skin powder, then you turn back to face Donghyun.

You open the lid, "Please lower that button, so I can put this on your neck." you said as Donghyun pull his collar away and you can see the bruise clear now. You gently pat the bruise with a cloth; Donghyun has been watching you and something about you that interested him. Once you're done as Donghyun reach to your hair and you just freeze. Donghyun play with your hair for a little bit then he slowly let go and leans toward to your ear, "Thank you." Donghyun whispers as you shiver.

Donghyun walk to the couch as you turn around in wondering what the heck is that about. After couple of hours, all Boyfriend band members are gathering around and you look around as nothing suspicions to you. One of the staff walk to you, "Would you mind put this headphone mike to Kwangmin?" you nodded your head as you grabbed the headphone mike and walk toward to Kwangmin.

You held up as Kwangmin gently grabbed it and put it on. You reach the mike and put the small tape on it that press his cheek. Kwangmin glance at you then he furrowed his eyebrow when he saw your eyes. "Do I know you?" you blink and look at Kwangmin, "I haven't meet you in person before." you lied smoothly and Kwangmin frown then he nodded his head.

When you're done, you walk back to the table. The Boyfriend members walk out of the dressing room and ready to start their concert once again. You sigh, "Nothing happen yet..." you thought out loud.

...

You are at the backstage while watching the Boyfriend performing their song. You look at the audiences that fills with thousands of thousands fans. You observing the whole place and stage until your eyes finally trail up at the catwalk above. A figure is cutting the rope that attach to the spot light as your eyes wide in shock. "Oh hell no, you must be freaking kidding me!" you whisper loudly as you turn around and saw the breaker lights switch. You quickly run toward the breaker lights switch, you pull down as the entire performer and stage lights went off in completely pitch black.

Shouted and murmur fill in the place as you quickly take out your night vision sunglasses and put it on. You look around and saw the spot light falling as you run toward to Donghyun. You push Donghyun out of the way and you jump away as far as you can when the spot light crash on the stage. You pant as you stand up and run away before people find out about you.

When the lights turn back on, the fans gasp when they saw the spotlight on the stage damaged but luckily all the Boyfriend members are safe. Donghyun blink and he stood up slowly, "Who push me?" he asked s but they didn't answer him. Donghyun knew none of the members push him, it was someone else and that person saved his life. Donghyun look around and saw a flat shoe lying next to the drum. He walk toward to it and pick up the flat shoe, he knew who this shoe belong to, he look around once again.

'She saved my life... how does she even know about the spot light? How can she even see in the pitch dark? Who is she?' Donghyun thought as he holds tightly the shoe.

...

You panting while lean in the wall, you glance up at the sky, "That's it. This is going to far, that could kill him." you crack your knuckles and walk away with an only shoe you have. Nevertheless you don't care and continue walking.

You take out your iPhone and press it on your ear to wait patiently for someone to answer.

"Hello?"

"This is Code: Swan, I would like to gather all the information about Teen Top." you said.

"Okay, I will get the folder for you as soon as possible."

You hang up the phone and continue walking, "I will get you whoever you are, you won't harm or kill them.... not over my dead body." you vowed once again.