Masquerade Ball

Love Style Mission

 

The sunlight shine upon you as you slowly open your eyes and sat up, it's been few days already and the burn is faded away thanks all to the burn cream and the attacked from the mountain lion that gave you scars on your right arm will be remain forever on your arm. You sat up from the bed and stretch your arms above your head. The phone rang as you pause and glance at your iPhone.

You frown; you walk to your iPhone and answer it.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Swan, I just find out that Boyfriend band is invited to a masquerade ball party."

You raise your eyebrow as you weren't really expected that. "I see, so I guess I have to get in as maid or servant." you hummed while thinking.

"Actually, Swan... the boss was invited as well but she took that offer to you. You are the only one that allows to get in and you will go in that Masquerade Ball party as guest."

You blink in surprise, "Really? So... when, where and who will I be?" You said as you started to get ready for your daily morning.

"Tonight, I will email you where the location is and you will go as you. Your name on the list will be known as Park Swan. And the package will arrive at your place, something from the boss. That would be all, good luck Swan."

The phone hang up as you stare at your iPhone, "That's... different." you went to your morning daily.

...

You look around while reading the information from the 3-D screens everywhere in the room. You sigh, "Electric, mountain lion, and poison. I don't see it." you bit your bottom lip while thinking as hard as you can and then the door bell rang. You went to answer the door, you found the box front of you and you picked it up. "Must be from the boss." you mumbled as you walk inside.

You set the box down on the coffee table and open the lids; you saw a card on the cloth. You grabbed the card and started to read out loud...

"Dear Swan,

Since you're going to Masquerade Ball and I heard that Boyfriend band is also invited to the Ball. You will be going as guest, you will be known as Park, Swan and this box has the dress for you to wear. I used to wear that dress for my mission that dress is important to me and now I'm giving this to you. You will be very beautiful, good luck and be careful.

Love, umma."

You smile softly, "Umma..." you set the card down and untie the cloth then your eyes wide at the dress, "Wow...its beautiful..." you smile wide.

-Nighttime as the Masquerade Ball time-

The Boyfriend band chatted while having fun and enjoying the party. Ji Yeon is sitting on the chair and she looks very beautiful with the white dress of her.

      

Ji Yeon wave at the people as the people compliment her and her beauty. Ji Yeon look over at the Boyfriend band as she frown, 'They didn't paying attention to me. Ugh, where's my manager? She suppose to tell them that they should come to me!' Ji Yeon secretly rolls her eyes in annoying and impatient.

Meanwhile, Minwoo is still thinking about that high school girl that saved his life, Jeongmin is still thinking about that clothes caretaker girl that saved his life, and lastly Hyunseong is still thinking about that girl who cures him. Donghyun look at s, "I'm going to go get some drink, I'll see you around." Donghyun smile as he put on his golden mask and walk away.

Hyunseong sigh, "I'm going to find something to eat from the table." Hyunseong said then he walk away. Jeongmin just walk away without saying any word, Minwoo just sit down on the chair while his chin rest his palm and lastly the twins look at each other. Youngmin look around, "I'm going to dance with a lady." Youngmin smile at his younger twin and went to join the dance as Kwangmin decided to out take the fresh air.

And then when the double doors open wide, you walk inside while looking around, and you look very beautiful.

You walk around carefully and attempting to find the Boyfriend band members. A hand tapped your shoulder as you turn around and recognize him, Youngmin. Youngmin smile as he held his hand out, "Would you like to dance?" you look at the hand, you look up at Youngmin with a smile on your face, and you took his hand. "I would like to." Youngmin gently dragged you to the dance and you and Youngmin are dancing.

Youngmin tilted his head, "You look very beautiful." Youngmin said with honestly voice as you just smile mysteriously.

You look up at Youngmin's eyes, "You look charming, Sir Youngmin." you said with simple compliment. Youngmin's brown eyes started to shine and fill with mystery, confusion, awed, and curious. He slowly leaned down to you, "Who are you?" Youngmin asked in curiously as you noticed the shadows moving from the corner of the room. You knew its time, as you glance at Youngmin, "I'm no importance. You won't remember my name nor me. However, I had a feeling that we might meet often." you said with honestly as you stopped the dance. Youngmin look at you in confusion and lost, "What?" you quickly disappeared in the crowd and Youngmin was about to chase you but a hand touch his arm.

Youngmin turn around and face Ji Yeon, "Oppa, dance with me." she pouted as Youngmin hesitated. He wants to know more about the mystery girl but he doesn't want to be rude to Ji Yeon so he left no choice but to dance with Ji Yeon. However, the mystery girl still stuck in Youngmin's mind while he dance with Ji Yeon.

...

You quickly run outside of the large balcony and look around in cautioned and carefully. You curse, as you have no clue once again, "How?" you thought out loud as you walk through on the balcony. You paused your step when you saw a young handsome man is leaning on the rail. He has white blonde hair, black suit and black mask as you recognize him. 'L.Joe?'

   

You were surprise to see him as you walk toward him. L.Joe sigh softly while looking up at the night sky. You glance at him, "Are you okay, sire?" you asked with concerned and L.Joe look down at you. He nodded his head, "Ye, just taking a fresh air." L.Joe said with sadness in his voice. You frown sadly, "What's wrong? Why do you have sadness in your voice?" you asked.

L.Joe smile sadly, "It's a long story." L.Joe whisper as you smile, "I have time." you said as you lean on the rail and L.Joe smile while closes his eyes.

"There's this girl, at first when I met her. I thought she is just a normal girl, but when I found out something about her that got me so interested. She's very unique, she is special in her own way, and once I got to know her better. We both get along very well, we talked, we laughed, we cried, we suffered, we always lean on each others shoulders and we been there for each other. We even need each other badly. That's when I realized that I'm in love with her deeply. I want her. I want her smile. I want her laugh. I want her bright personality. I want everything from her. I'm in love with a girl who is deaf and she's four years younger than me technically but we both don't care. We both plan everything for the future; we even decided to do real relationship after the movie is finished. Yet, the accident happened and my family is in worst condition, even my soon-to-be lover." L.Joe look down while you stare at him with crystal eyes. You just wrap your arms around L.Joe as L.Joe took off his mask and lean his face on your head. You can feel the wet from L.Joe's tears.

You rubbing his back smoothly and gently, 'He really is in love with her... I can't believe it...' you thought sadly and sympathy for L.Joe. When things calm, L.Joe lift his head up as he put his mask on while you look at him concerned. "Are you going to be okay?" you asked and L.Joe smile softly while nodded his head. "Ye, thank you." you smile back gently and then you saw a member from Boyfriend band as you remember you're on your mission. "I have to go. I'll see you around?" you asked as L.Joe nod his head.

"Later, sire." you said as you quickly walk fast to back to your mission. L.Joe watches you and smile, "Protect them no matter what. And don't be like what she did to me, because I can tell that someday you will have someone to love you deeply." L.Joe whispers softly and he glances up at the stars, "My girl... I miss you so damn much." L.Joe said.

...

You saw Kwangmin leaning on the rail as you hide behind the pole. Then suddenly, two men in black appear out of nowhere as Kwangmin turn around in fear, shocked, and confusion. You quickly run toward one of the men as you do high kick on the man back. The other man throws his long chain at you as you grabbed the chain with your hands. You twirl around as the chain wrap around you and you head the man as hard as you can. You turn around once again and escaped from the chain that was wrap around you.

You turn around and look at Kwangmin, Kwangmin stare at you with so many emotions in his eyes and you turn around and punch the man face. The man groan in pain as he fell on his knee and you punch his face once again by your knee as the man fainted. Another man growl in annoyances and take out his pocketknife. You stand in front of Kwangmin and glare at the man. Suddenly the arms wrap around the man neck from moving around, you blink and saw L.Joe holding the man.

L.Joe clench his teeth, "Go. Take him and go. I got this." L.Joe stare at you with serious eyes and you nod your head. You turn around and grabbed Kwangmin's hand and run toward the different direction. Kwangmin is very lost and confuse, he let you drag him far away as fast as possible. Once you and Kwangmin turn the corner, you lean on the wall while panting. You glance at Kwangmin, "Whatever you do, stick together with Boyfriend members. It's better that way; you all will be safe but not completely safe. However, stick together as group will keep you all safe if you all watches each others back." you advise Kwangmin and Kwangmin was about to reach to your mask, "Who are you?" Kwangmin asked while he almost touches your mask. You took a step back, "I'm someone that you should not want to know. Trust me, you don't want to know about me." you whispers, "Be safe." you said then you turn around and run straight to the rail.

Kwangmin eyes wide in shock when he noticed that you're going to jump off the rail. Kwangmin ran straight to the rail and lean over when he saw you landed safely and run on land. Kwangmin sigh in relief, "That girl is crazy but who is she?" Kwangmin thought as billions of questions came to his mind.

-At your Apartment-

You look at the screen while reading the information and then the box appear on the screen. You click the box and read the small message as you sigh in relief when you found out that L.Joe is safe. "Thank umma... I hate it when people get hurts when they don't deserve it." you thought out loud as you thought about the ball.

"That was some interesting night." you narrowed your eyes in curiously, "Who are those two men?" you mumbled as you look down at the necklace that you stole from one of the men in black. "I will find out who you are. No matter what it takes." you started to get to work.

...

"Kekeke... I can't wait to meet you soon in the future... Swan."