In the Wood

Love Style Mission

 

"Thank umma of a god that I still have the burn cream." you thought out loud in relief while you sitting on the couch. You look at the bunch of information on the coffee table, "Too many..." you groan and you take the television remote and turn on the black screen television.

You watch the news about movie set accident.

"The movie set has cause of accident and it almost injury Minwoo from Boyfriend band. If it weren’t for a teenage high school girl saved him, he would be mostly bad burn and stay in the hospital for long time. It was all thanks to her, the problem is that after she saved his life. She ran away before she met anyone else, it a mystery. Why would she run away after she saved his life?" You continue watching the news and Minwoo appear.

"Minwoo, tell us what happened back there?" Minwoo rubbing back of his neck look uncomfortable.

"Well...I was practiced my lines and I thought I was alone in the movie set. But then, she suddenly came out of the hiding place and ran toward me. She saved my life as the table and chairs explosion to fire." Minwoo explained.

"What does she look like? Do you know who she is?"

Minwoo frown, "Aniyo, I don't know her name. She has brown bob style hair and she's high school student. I already talked to high school group of girls. They don't know her, they just met her and she just happen to go the same school. But, no one found her in high school. I'm very confused but I'm also worried about her. Since she saved my life, I'm worried about her injury." Minwoo said and you raise your eyebrow then you change the channel.

"That's nice of him to worried about me. But he should more worried about himself that he almost got injury." you said to no one and you saw another news about Boyfriend.

"Today Boyfriend is going to someplace called abandon ruin for the scene which it far about..." you listening more and then you smile wide. "Perfect! But what should I go as...?" you pucker your lip while thinking then you got a great idea.

"It's great idea, but I gotta need new wig." you stood up and start get ready on your mission.

...

You glance at the window reflection, you wear long wavy brown hair above your hip wig, black tank top with ying yang, black jean shorts short above your thigh, black high knee socks, and black flat boots. You nod your head approve, you walk toward the van as you take out the pass and place it around your neck. The staff man look at you in confusion and you just smile at him and show him your pass I.D. He nod, "You must be the part time care taker clothes right?" you nodded your head.

"Good, get in the van. We're about to leave few minutes." you smile and climb in the van, 'Step one, complete. Now for step two.' You look around and saw a young woman who has short black hair and brown eyes and you smile at her. "Hello, I'm the care taker for clothes and my named is Lei Yeong." you lied through your teeth smoothly as the woman smile back.

"Hello, I'm Min Fei, everyone call me Mini, and I do makeup." you nod your head.

"How long have you been working?" you asked, 'Time to gather the information.' you thought.

"For seven years, as for Boyfriend band, few months and Ji Yeon, I have been with her for almost two years." you nod your head, "You?" Mini said as she plays with her fingers. "Half of year, I've been working in another country doing for model fashion show. Now I came here few months ago, I need to find a job and lucky here I am." you lied smoothly once again as Mini eyes shine interested and awe while nodding her head. "That's really amazing." she said.

You tilted her head; "So where are we going?" you said as Mini look at you in confusion but she answer nevertheless.

"We're going to the abandon ruins in the woods and shoot the scene in there and also photo shoot there as well." you nodded your head.

...

You have arrived at the abandon ruins and you're already in the large tent that place for clothes and costume. You set the clothes in the rack and you look around cautioned. You are alone in the dressing room tent, you quickly take your I pod out of your pocket and were about to use it but someone walk in. You hurried put your I pod in your back pocket and turn around, you saw Jeongmin walking in. You gulped and pretend look at the clothes making sure everything is in order. Jeongmin sat down on the chair while sigh loudly, you glance at him, he seems so upset that made you almost walk to him and comfort him; almost.

You bit your bottom lip, 'I wonder what made him so upset?' you thought. "Am I not good?" you snap out of it and look at Jeongmin in confusion and surprise.

"Wh-what?" Jeongmin look up at you, "Am I not good?" Jeongmin repeat as you stare at him clearly in confusion. Jeongmin sigh, "I tried to look like I'm in love but lost and hurt. It's hard, I can't do it." Jeongmin rubbed his face as you stare at him then you hesitant walk to him.

"Umm..." you clear you throat, "I'm sure you might think other way while you act." Jeongmin look up at you. "What do you mean?" you swallow and look everywhere not to meet his eyes.

"If you focus on something you are in love but lost and hurt." you said and you glance at him, he is still confusion. You bit your lip thinking, "Like..." you look around and saw a hand mirror. You got the idea; you take the hand mirror and show it to him. Jeongmin tilted his head, "You see this mirror, I want to you look at the mirror and focus." you said and Jeongmin just stare at the mirror.

"I want you to think of something you really love, whom do you really love. If there's a girl that you have fallen in love, think about her." you said and you have no idea why that kind of bother you nevertheless you just shrugged it off. You see Jeongmin eyes fills with love, "Now, I want you to think, the girl who you really love is has already in love with someone else and it's not you." You said and you saw hurt in his eyes, 'Good, he's getting there. One more step and he'll complete the act.' you thought.

"I want you to think that she has told you to wait for her when she has the right time to tell you the truth. She told you that she loves you but not love you." you said with almost makes no sense. You can see Jeongmin eyes are now lost, love and hurt. You smile, "That's the look." Jeongmin eyes turn to realize, "I see, that's the look." Jeongmin put on his charm smile at you, "Thank you."

You shrugged your shoulder, "It was nothing." you said and you place the hand mirror back on the table. You walk to the rack, "You have work to do now right?" you look over your shoulder as Jeongmin nod his head. He stood up and walk to you, "Which should I wear?" you remember the schedule and you look through the costume and found it. You gave it to him, the dressing room is right there." You pointed out for him and he thank you as he walk to the dressing room.

Once Jeongmin finish change his clothes. You look at him.

Jeongmin walk to you and you look at the clothes making sure it's all right place and right fit. You fix his jacket and smooth it out to make sure there's no wrinkle. Jeongmin stare at you when you didn't notice at all. "What you’re name?" You blink as you stopped as your hands froze on his jacket fabric. Your eyes trail up to Jeongmin eyes; you can tell that his eyes are clearly wanted to know your name. You just small smile at him, "I doubt that you'll remember my name nor remember me." you said as Jeongmin frown. "What makes you think I won't remember your name nor remember you?" you were about to open your mouth to answer but the staff walks in.

"There you are! It's almost your turn! Come on!" the staff said as Jeongmin nod his head. You watch Jeongmin follow the staff out of the tent not before Jeongmin took last glance at you and walk out the tent.

...

You walk out of the tent and straight to the drink box, you grabbed the water bottle. You sigh softly in boredom; you walk to the scene and watch. You saw Ji Yeon wear a black with yellow polka dots and pale purple with purple polka dots tie bow around her collar, purple shorts short above her mid-thigh, and black flat boots.

Ji Yeon stares at Jeongmin with confusion eyes.

"Why are we here?" Ji Yeon said in acting mode while Jeongmin smile charms at her and shift toward her, "I want to show you this. It's where my parent first met." Ji Yeon tilted her head and she look around.

"This ruins? What were you're parent doing here? If you don't mind me asking." Ji Yeon said softly as she playing with her fingers shyly. Jeongmin smile softly as his eyes fills with love, "My umma was study ruins because she loves abandon ruins that has history. My appa was studied history a lot, and he just happened to come here to study more for the students to learn the histories. That is when they met just each other by fate, they didn't noticed that they have fallen in love at first sight." Ji Yeon listens to him and Jeongmin walk toward her until he stopped in front of her. "I don't believe love at first sight at all. I thought it was stupid and ridiculous....but..." Jeongmin stare at her eyes as she looks at him in confusion. "But?" Ji Yeon supports him to go on and he did. "...but...until I met you...I have fallen in love with you." Ji Yeon eyes widen in shocked. "I-I..." Ji Yeon was in speechless as Jeongmin slowly lift his hand to touch her cheek but she snap and walk backward. Jeongmin eyes look hurt by her action as she shaking her head, "I-I....I'm sorry..." Ji Yeon eyes teary, "I'm so sorry...I...I can't." Tear cam down from her left eye as she run descended the stairs and run away from him. Jeongmin eyes watch where she left as his eyes fills with lost, hurt and love.

You smile when you saw his act, 'I'm proud of him, he did it.' you thought as Min-Ah stood up, "CUT! That was wonderful! Take ten everyone!" You jumped slightly when you heard the loudness from Min-Ah.

'She sure got some lungs.' You thought while you calm your beating heart. You saw Jeongmin talking something to the staff and walking down the trail path that leads to the woods. You furrowed your eyebrow while frown; you glance at the group of Boyfriend together chatting and Ji Yeon talking to her manager. You look around carefully and cautioned and silently follow him.

...

You peak from behind the tree, Jeongmin is throwing rock in the river. You look around making sure there are no suspicion around and no danger to Jeongmin. You lean on the tree while cross your arms, 'He must be here to relax.' you thought as you watch the sky and it was peaceful. Until you heard the growl, you turn around and your eyes wide when you saw a mountain lion. Your eyes wide, 'WHAT?! How the hell did he get here?' you thought as you look at Jeongmin whose frozen in fear. Your eyes move to the mountain lion, the mountain lion growl vicious at Jeongmin. Jeongmin gulped hardly and everything was fast for you.

The mountain lion crouched and jump in the air toward Jeongmin and you ran toward him as fast as you could and you push him away. You turn away unharmed from the mountain lion but luck wasn't your side. You let out the cried in pain when the mountain lion has indeed scratch your right arm. You glance at your arm; it was three deep scratches in parallel line about four and half inches. You hiss in pain while Jeongmin blink in shocked and speechless. The mountain lion let out the growl and run away, you grumbled and turn to Jeongmin who is safe from harm. 'Thank god, he's okay.' You thought then you walk to him, "Ar-are you okay?" you filch the pain from your arm as Jeongmin snap out of it and he quickly stood up.

"Me? I should be asking you that!" Jeongmin stare at your eyes then he glances at your injury right arm. You let corner of your mouth to half smile at him, "I'm fine, I have worst." you said as Jeongmin frown.

"Come on, let go back to the set and treated your injury right away." Jeongmin said and you were about to accept his offer but you saw a shadow through the trees. Your eyes snap toward where the shadow ran to, you look at Jeongmin, "Sorry, you go on your own. I have something important more things to do." You said and Jeongmin stopped you by grabbed your left arm but you dodge him skillfully. Thanks to you’re training and ran to the river and jump over on the rocks that lead the other side of the river. Jeongmin watch you run toward in the wood until you were out of his sight.

Jeongmin crack his knuckle, "What is so important to do something more than your own health?" Jeongmin thought out loud in softly.

...

"Damn it! I lost it!" you growl in huffed as you cross your arms but filch when you realize you have the injury on your right arm. "Whoever that person is, sure did pissed the lion off." you grumble in annoyed and you sigh. You take off your wig and sat down on the large rock, "Looks like I need to call the transportation to pick me up." you look up at the sunset sky.

...

Jeongmin is sitting in the van, looking out the window and you have been in his mind all day. He sighs when he has been waited for you and you didn't come back at all. He lean his head on the window and close his eyes, 'You're wrong, I want to know your name. I don't think I'll ever going to forget you at all.' Jeongmin thought. And he never, for once told anyone about you and what happened. He kept to himself in secret and he's going to find out whom you are. Jeongmin slowly fell asleep and his last thought was, 'I hope we meet again soon.'

...

"The girl did it! This is the second girl did it!"

"That's just so weird."

"Kekekekekeke, this is getting more fun than I thought! Kekekekekeke!"

"He sure loves to laugh a lot doesn't he?"

"You have no idea dude."

"Kekekekekekekeke!"