Mini the original Teen Top's Make-up Arisit

Love Style Mission

 

-At the Apartment-

You are sitting on the couch while bunch of papers on the coffee table and the folder is on your lap. You are researching about the Teen Top's accidents from last year. You look through all the members pictures, "They all looks so happy...." you mumbled sadly. You glance at the information as you grabbed it and read it.

"Teen Top first movie has not completely finish due to the horrible tragedy accident. The actress has amnesia; she does not remember everything except her name. The actress is from the United States and is very popular actress. She has been in the hospital for a year now and has not release from the hospital yet." you shake your head sadly then you continue looking other information, "Hmmm, they got strange gifts and bunch of others stuff." you mumbled.

And then you look at the pictures but stop when you noticed something, you grabbed another picture, and another, and another, and another, and another picture. Your eyes wide in shock when you saw that each photos have the exact same figure in it. And not only that, you also recognize that person. "That's..." you sat up from the couch and quickly start to change your clothes.

...

"Mini!" Mini turn around and smile, "Ye?"

"Please tell me you have the pink lip gloss?" one of the staff female said as Mini smile amuse and nodded her head. She takes the lip-gloss and gives it to the staff female. "Here you go." the female sigh in relief and thank to Mini.

Mini shrugged her shoulder then she walk to the chair and take out the magazine to read. Mini heard the door open and close as she looks up in confusion. "Hello?" Mini asked out loud but no one is answering her and Mini blink but she shrugged her shoulder. Mini went back to her magazine then a hand taps her shoulder. She turns her head over her shoulder but then she black out and fell on the ground. The man in black walk to her picked her up and throws her over his shoulder. He walks out of the make-up room while smirk is on his face.

Meanwhile you quickly jump over the fence, you hide behind the tree and peak out in cautioned. You saw the large man walking while carrying Mini, you cruse, "Damn... I better save her before something happen to her." you use your spy watch and push the button as the laser zapped to the large man. The large man pause and slowly fell forward as you ran toward the large man and grabbed Mini off of the large man.

You watch the large man sleeping on the ground as you smirk smugly, "Sleeping laser does comes in handy after all." you thought out loud then you look at Mini, "You're very lucky that I came here earlier. Or else you will be gone." you sigh as you carrying the heavy woman to a safe place.

...

Mini groan and she slowly open her eyes. You held up the cup, "This will helps you. Trust me." you smile at Mini and Mini just blink but took the cup and look around her surrounding. "Where am I?" Mini asked.

You sat down on the chair, "You're in my apartment. Someone is trying to kidnapped you but luckily I saved you." you smile softly and Mini blink.

Mini hold tightly on the cup, "Someone tried to kidnapped me again?" Mini thought out loud as you frown.

"What do you mean again?"

Mini sigh, "I've been a target for a while, someone almost drug me, someone broke into my house and destroyed everything, and now I'm almost being kidnapped by someone." Mini frowns as she looks down at her lap. You raise your eyebrow, "Why is someone target you?" you asked in confusion.

Mini glance at you, "Have you heard of Teen Top tragedy?" you nodded your head, "Well, I was Teen Top original make-up artist actually. I get along well with them, they always trusts me and always tell me how things going and how tired they are." Mini smiles softly, "To them, I'm their best friends and noona. I'm in my mid-twenties." Mini added.

You narrow your eyes at her, "There's more isn't it?" Mini close her eyes while nodded her head. "Ye, the main girl... she is very sweet girl. Always brighten everyone's mood just by smile. We get along so well. She understood me better than most people." Mini open her eyes with teary. You lean forward, "Mini..." Mini glances at you.

You held your breath in, "You were with... the leader. Aren't you?"

Mini smile sadly, "Ye. I'm having the secret relationship with C.A.P. He's my lover." Mini admitted as you let out the breath, "Wow... so your friend understood that." you mumbled and Mini nods her head.

"Ye, even though he's in his early twenties. He doesn't care; he is in love with me as I in love with him. And now... he's in coma." Mini look down sadly as the tear trail down from her eye.

You frown sadly at her, "Mini... I want you to tell me everything that has out of ordinary when you're with Teen Top." you said with serious question and Mini somehow trust you and tells you the story.

-Few Hours Later-

You are lying on the bed while thinking about what just happened few hours ago. Mini told you the story from her point of view. Mini went home already after you called the agent to hire someone to protect Mini for a while. You sat up, "I don't get it... why would someone target Teen Top and now Boyfriend?" you thought out loud in confusion. The information has been in your mind all day and you haven't still figure it out yet. You sigh out loud as you fell back on the bed, "This mission is defiantly impossible." you said out loud.