Movie Set Part Two

Love Style Mission

 

You look under the toilets to make sure the ladies restroom is empty; you turn around and take off your backpack. You take out you iPod and push the button as the 3-D version came out of the screen. You look around once again, "Call boss of 777B89W00, it's from Code: Swan." you said as you waiting then your mother appear in 3-D version.

"Hello Swan, what made you to contact me?" Ae said with business tone but also a little worried in her tone as well. You just smile at her, "The mission is stared already and so far there's no one suspicion yet. I would like to know, do this anonymous came everywhere Boyfriend went no matter what?" you asked as Ae frown.

"I don't know that part yet. I need to check up the information more but the information isn't exactly enough so you have to wait." You nodded your head understanding.

"Okay, I have to go." Ae nod her head as the 3-D version blank out and you quickly put out iPod back in your backpack and put it on. You glance at the mirror, you fix you wig a little more and nod your head.

"Perfect." you walk out of the ladies restroom.

...

You went back to the movie set and saw the scene is playing right now so you carefully walk toward the group of girls quietly. You stood on your tiptoe while look around and you notice that a woman dress in black is gone. You raise your eyebrow, 'Did she get fire?' You thought as you look at Ji Yeon who’s in different character during the scene. You look around then you saw a shadow past by quickly as you suddenly gasp softly and drop your heels back on the ground. You look around; as everyone is no paying attention on you, just focus on the scene in front of him or her.

'Good.' you thought as you slowly walk backward carefully and then you turn around. You walk out of the movie set; you look around the hallway of anyone suspicion. Nevertheless you didn't find anyone and you were going back to movie set but you stopped when you heard the sobbing. You follow the noise of sobbing and you saw a woman in black dress. You walk to her and you started rubbing your arm in awkwardly, "Umm...are you okay?" you asked politely as the woman look up with red eyes from crying too much.

She sniffed, "Ello...excuse me sobbed." you blinked and you have noticed her accent. 'She's must have from England, no, France...judge by her words...not very good pronouns in Korea but she's practice a lot I can tell.' you thought as you smile at her.

"Are you from France ma'am?" you asked as she look up at you and nod her head. You look at her carefully, she has long brown hair that tie up half ponytail, beautiful green forest eyes, fair skin, and the black dress does to seem fit her wonderfully. In all, she is the most beautiful woman. You sat down next to her, "Here..." you hand her your white with golden lines handkerchief as she gladly accepted and wipes her tears.

"Ta...cherie.." you just smile at her poor attempt talking in Korea so you help you talk in French.

"Souhaitez-vous sentirez mieux si on parle en français?(Would you feel better to speak in French?)" you said in French as the woman seems really calm and slowly smile. "Merci maman, je pensais que j'étais dans le pétrin! Vous parlez tout à fait à merveille cher. (Thank mother, I thought I was in trouble! You speak quite wonderfully dear.)" The woman smiles wide.

You nod, "Mon nom est Cha Kiwi.(My name is Kiwi Cha)" the woman nod her head.

"Je suis connu comme Van de Lily ... Lily m'a appelé.(I'm known as Van de Lily...called me Lily.)" You smile at Lily. "Lily, pourquoi as-tu pleuré?(Lily, why were you crying?)" you asked in concered tone as Lily sniffed.

"Oh, je viens me suis fait virer. J'ai été bouleversé.(Oh, I just got fired. I was upset.)" You frown and look down at your lap.

"I'm sorry." Lily just waved it off. "Il ne s'agit pas de votre faute cher, c'était de ma faute d'être maladroit.(It's not of your fault dear, it was my fault for being clumsy.)" Lily looks at you and then she ask you a question.

"Alors, quand avez-vous parlez français?(So, when did you speak french?)" You answered her question with a smile. "J'ai appris de mon professeur de français qui est de la France.(I learn from my French tutor who is from France.)"

Lily smile wide in awe, "Wow ... oh, je dois aller.(Wow...oh dear, I have to go.)" Lily suddenly look at her watch and she look at you, "Il était agréable de vous rencontrer, je l'espère nous pourrions nous rencontrer un jour bientôt dans le futur.(It was nice to meeting you, I hope we might meet someday soon in the future.)" Lily stood up and grabbed her purse from the ground and smile at you. "Adieu.(Farewell.)" you bow and she walk away. You sigh softly and stood up then walk back to the movie set once again.

...

You are looking around, it seems the Boyfriend members and Ji Yeon is taking another break. You watch Ji Yeon smile friendly toward the group of girls but mostly at the Boyfriend members. You watch them walking out of the movie set and the group of girls are going to the ladies restroom. You are alone in the movie set and you look around, you heard a noise behind as you quickly ran toward the pole and hide. You peak out quietly and saw Minwoo walk in the movie set and sat down on the chair while reading the manuscript.

You listen to him carefully, "I have always been told to share my blessings and I have been generous, but when I met you, I said to myself, what's the heck? You are one of the few blessings I don't want to share with anyone else..." you lean on the pole and listening more as Minwoo continue, "I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night, but deep in my heart, I truly know, you are the one that I love and I can't let you go..." Your eyes starting to teary when you noticed Minwoo was in heartbroken face and then he slowly smile with his eyes so shiny by his tears that didn't escaped. "Within you, I lost myself, without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again..." Minwoo's tear escaped from his left eye, "I love you not because you are beautiful but because you made my life beautiful..." Minwoo closes his eyes as your tears escaped few time and you quickly wipe away.

Suddenly you heard a strange noises coming from above, you look up and saw a strange twists wire hanging looses. Your eyes follow where the wire is until your eyes stop at the other side of the room that was under the carpet. You narrow your eyes carefully and it’s attaching to the table and chairs that where Minwoo seat. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion then your eyes wide when you realize that a electricity is turning on.

The electric came quickly on the wire and you ran out from hiding straight to Minwoo. Minwoo snap his eyes open in shocked when you push him off the chair as the chair and the table explodes. You cover Minwoo and put his face press against your neck as you close your eyes tight while let out a small hiss the burn on your back from the fire. Minwoo underneath you was really in shocked and slowly look up, you shift and glance at him, "You're...okay?" you filch the pain on your back as Minwoo look at you in speechless but worried also mixed. "I....I-I'm fine..." You gave a quick brief smile and you heard noises coming. You look up, quickly stood up and you turn around then run toward the exit stairs door.

Boyfriend members, Ji Yeon, Min-Ah, and everyone ran back in the movie set and they all gasps in shocked when they saw the movie set on fire. "Somebody hurry and put the fire out!" Min-ah shouted as the staff began work on duty to get rid of the fire. Boyfriend members ran toward Minwoo whose still in speechless and shocked lying on the ground, "Minwoo, are you okay?" Hyunseong asked in worried as Minwoo just blink and slowly nod his head.

"Did you get hurt?" Youngmin asked as he looks at the fire when the staff threw the water. Minwoo snap out of it and he suddenly stood up and look around, "What is it?" Youngmin asked again different question. "The girl." Minwoo said as all boys look at him in confusion.

Minwoo look at them, "She saved me." Minwoo look down as Donghyun pat Minwoo shoulder, "Then we should be thankful that she saved your life." Minwoo nod his head but worried still in his eyes. "Ye, but she got hurt. She got burns from the fire on her back." Jeongmin popped his bubble gum, "That's not good, if she doesn't get treated right away, her back will be very painful every morning and it will leave the burns scars." Jeongmin said with a frown on his face.

Kwangmin tilted his head, "I don't get it. If she did saved your life, wouldn't she still be here?" All boys look at him and nod their head. "Of course someone would do that, but instead...she saved my life and run away before she met anyone else." Minwoo said.

"That doesn't make sense. Why did she? In fact who is she?" Hyunseong asked as Minwoo tilted his head, "I know her. I talked to her. She's from that group of girls..." Minwoo trailed off when he thought about you. 'You are very wrong...I do want to know your name yet you didn't tell me your name.' Minwoo thought.

...

(In your apartment and in your bathroom)

You curse under your breath while clutch the counter and stare at the mirror front of you. Your eyes look down at the reflection of your torso left with nothing but a simple white bra. You can see your upper body had a few burn on above your hip and slowly follow up to your back until it stopped under your neck. You bit your bottom lip when you felt the burn more again as you filch. "Damn." you take the small white cold wet towel and gently press on the burn on above your hip. You filch the pain, "Holy SHHHHHHhhhhhhh-" you bit your bottom lip in pain while your eyes closed tightly.

You open your eyes and glare at the mirror, "Burns scars is the last thing I need." you grumbled as you dropped the wet cold towel.

"It's a good thing I was there or else Minwoo would be in horrible seriously bad accident." You furrowed your eyebrows, "Why so far to harm Minwoo? Why Boyfriend?" you thought out loud. You look at the mirror, "Why?" 

...

"Damn it! That stupid teenage girl saved that boy life!"

"Hey.... it’s okay."

"It's not okay!"

"You're wrong.... it’s actually wonderful."

"What?"

"Are you insane?"

"Aniyo...it's the beginning...."

"Beginning?"

"Ye.... beginning of fun game....kekekekekekekeke." the laughing still continue.