Movie Set Part One

Love Style Mission

 

Beep...beep...beep...bee-click

You groan in tired as you peak through your eyelashes while the light shine brightly through the window. You sigh and sat up while rubbing your eyes then yawn out loud. You rubbing your head and stood up from the bed, you walk to the bathroom. You look at the mirror, your nest hair and sleeping old face. You shake your head and walk to the shower to turn on the water.

After you finish your morning daily, you put on a robe and walk to the kitchen, "No one will ever believe that 15 years old girl live alone in this kind of apartment." you frown when you thought many things but shook it off and grabbed your cup. You gather your breakfast of toast and orange juice.

You walk to the computer while toast in your mouth, you double click on the screen as the screen turn on and made 3-D version in the air once again. "Okay...let's see. What should I start?" you thought out loud while looking around. 'Wonder how the heck am I gonna met or watch Boyfriend?' you thought with face palm then something on the computer that has caught your attention.

You look at it and read out loud, "Today is the group of girls who goes to Flower Academy has won the tickets to get in and watch the Boyfriend acting during the new movie. Also not only that they get to met the famous actress, Park Ji Yeon who is the female lead in the movie. Not only that, they get to talk with Boyfriend and Park Ji Yeon, handshakes and autograph is also allowed. Lucky group of girls from Flower Academy." you pucker your lip while nodding your head and slowly grinned. "Flower Academy? Looks like one of the group of girl need to call in sick and replacement me in the group." you started right away to find the girls.

...

You smooth the uniform while hide your sneaky grinned with other four girls. You wore a navy blue and white stripes colors that above your thigh, black high knee socks, and a blue sweater with small ribbon tie on the middle, and black ankle flat boots. You also fix your hair; you had to wear a wig, which is brown bob style hair with white bow on the left side. You smile at the girls, "Sorry that Lee Aly can't come." you said as the girls just wave it off.

"It's okay."

"It's too bad that she's going to miss all the exciting day."

"She always sick so it's normal."

"It was kind of you to do this for her, oh what's your name?" You just smile and tilted your head; "Kiwi Cha, you can call me Kiwi." you lied as the girls cooed at the cute name. "So are we ready girls?" the leader of group girls said as all girls nod their head with excitement.

You mentally sigh, 'Mission began now.' you thought as you follow group of girls.

...

You standing behind the line, looking around out in the courtyard, it was held special to meet all the roles. Reporters gather around, chairs, drinks, cameras ready and many others things to set it up and ready to start any minutes.

Finally when everything ready it has started, a mid-40 years old woman walk on the stage and straight to the microphone. She clears and smile at the audience in front of her. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Kim Min-Ah, the Director of the movie that is going to be wonderful and romantic that you'll ever watch! The movie is called...." Min-Ah held out her hand out in the air pointing at the large board behind her. Banners appear that said, The Chosen One.

Min-Ah smile wide, "The Chosen One...it's very beautiful movie that you all will love it!" Min-Ah held her squeal and then continues talking, "It's about six dashing handsome rich young men that are rivals of everything. Then one by one, these men had met such a beautiful, goddess-like poor young woman and insanely fell in love with her. She doesn't fall for any man right away, she doesn't believe in love at first sight at all. She had got many mystery gifts from six young men, and she has met them all more than one and slowly become friends to them. But, she has been a target because of her debuts and she always run away meanwhile the six young men are trying to find her. They made a deal, who ever finds her first; she will be their wife. So whoever they saw her first, they have to catch her. And if she saw them, she runs away from them no matter what. Whoever catch her is the Chosen One." You just stare at her as everyone clapping their hands with huge smile on their face.

"Wow!"

"I'm totally going to watch it when it comes out!"

"Me too!"

You blink while rubbing your poor ears, "Ouch. Someday I just know it that I'll be deaf." you jokily thought out loud yourself.

"Okay...now ready to meet that stars of the movie?" Min-Ah said look at her left side, "Welcome to Boyfriend and Park Ji Yeon!" you watch Boyfriend members walk on to the stage and Park Ji Yeon follows on to the stage. You stare each of the Boyfriend members and finally look at Park Ji Yeon. You got to admit, she is very beautiful nevertheless you really don't care.

You look around while reporters are asking question about the movies or life for Boyfriend members and Ji Yeon. You attempt to find anyone who is suspicion or anything. You sigh when you noticed there's nothing, 'That person sure is good. Or maybe it didn't come here yet. Possibly waiting for the right time.' You thought.

...

You are in the movie set with other girls behind the yellow line. You watch Ji Yeon dress in white dress with yellow ribbon and white socks with white ballet-like shoes.

The scene of the movie will be about the main girl who is walking in the rich party and all six dashing handsome young men saw her. Which that scene is where the six young men knew that they all rivals once again and have same feelings toward the main girl.

You watch as Min-Ah sat down on the chair and yelled out, "ACTION!"

You watching as Ji Yeon walk inside the rich party room with nervous looking. Everyone who is in the party saw her and then starts murmur to themselves and kept glance at her. Ji Yeon look down shyly while rubbing her arm. You watch Minwoo whose stare at her with love and soft in his eyes as he smile appear. He slowly walking toward her, you watch other five who is walking toward her. Ji Yeon slowly looks up and saw six young men walking toward her. Ji Yeon smile beautifully as six young men walk out show themselves. They stop when they saw each other. Their eyes wide in shocked while Ji Yeon smile slowly fell and frown in worried.

You kept watching the scene and suddenly a woman dress in black accidentally dropped her wine and it splash on Ji Yeon dress.

"CUT!" you jump slightly at Min-Ah sudden shout.

"I-I'm so sorry." the woman said in guilty voice as Boyfriend members walk to Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon wipe the wine off her white dress, "It's okay. Accident happens." Ji Yeon smiles sweetly and walks away with staff and manager following her. You frown as Min-Ah sigh, "Take 10 everybody." Min-Ah walk out as group of girls that you were join in starting to call out Boyfriend.

Boyfriend walks to them with a smile or wave at them.

"Hello ladies, are you the one that won the tickets?" Donghyun said as one of the girls squeal excitedly and start talking to them. However you didn't and you were busy looking around until one of the Boyfriend member start talking to you.

"Hey, are you looking for someone?" you blink and look at the person who is Minwoo. Minwoo smile at you and you hesitant smile back awkwardly while rubbing your arm in more awkward. "Um..." you don't know what to do at all, 'I should have prepare but didn't except this.' you thought.

You shake your head, "Aniyo...I was...just...looking at...cool movie set. My first time." you said/lied as Minwoo nod his head.

"I see, well it's our first time doing the movie. We always sing and dances. We're not sure about our acting skills, we kind of hope it was okay." Minwoo said while rubbing back of his neck and you just started shaking your head.

"Aniyo, aniyo! That's not true, I was watching your acting skills...I saw..." Minwoo lean a little to listen your words, "I saw your eyes...it...it was fills with...happy...warm...and love. It's like..." you look down and then you look up at him, "It's like you're really in love with her." you said as Minwoo smile brightly, "Really?"

You nodded your head, "Of course. You have...really great talent. Others as well." Minwoo sigh in relief with a smile, "Thank you. It's really nice to hear that from someone." you nod your head.

You glance at the group of girls who chatting the Boyfriend members. Minwoo tilted his head thinking then he smile, "What do you think of Ji Yeon?" you blink and look at him.

"Ji Yeon?" Minwoo nodded his head and you thought about her.

"Well...she's seems quite...shy...in the movie. And by looking at her, she's seems really sweet." you weren't really sure and you remember what your mother teach you.

"Never judge by someone act or looks you need to know who they are truly. They can either fake their personality, or pretend to be someone else. You need to find out their true colors."

You shake out the small flashback and look at Minwoo, "So...are you happy that you won?" you shake your head.

"Actually, I didn't won. Their friend..." you nod at the group of girls, "... is very sick and couldn't come. I went instead just for her." you said as Minwoo nod his head understanding.

"That was nice of you to do that. I can do autograph for her and hope she'll feel better." Minwoo let out an offer as you just smile and take out your backpack. You open the zipper and take out the paper to him and black sharpie.

Minwoo gently take it and sign it, "Name?"

"Lee Aly is her name." you said as Minwoo just smile wide and sign her name. "You really are nice, giving this to her." you watching him signing then he gave it to you as you thank him and put it in your backpack.

"You don't need autograph?" Minwoo asked still offer for you but you shake your head.

"No thank you. See you is enough for me." you said and you would see them a lot since it's your mission after all. Minwoo blink and he cough awkwardly then smile charm at you. "I see." you just smile.

"Oh yeah, since you know my name. Would it be fair if I know your name?" Minwoo asked and you just stare at him.

"I doubt that you'll remember my name nor remember me." you said and Minwoo frown. "That's not true. I might really ha-"OKAY! Everyone gather! It's time to start!" Min-Ah shouted as you rubbing your poor ears.

"Looks like you have to go. Nice to meeting you." You smile at him and walk to group of girls as Minwoo was about to protect but staff people grabbed his quickly to start the scene in the movie.

You watch everyone gather to get ready and the staff walks to you and group of girls, "Ladies, here. You must wear them in case if you going to the restroom. You can come back here only to wear this to show you're V.I.P okay?" staff said handing out the V.I.P card and you took it.

"I'm going to the restroom." you said to the girls as the girls nod their head. You walk out of the set and walking down the hallway, you look over your shoulder see that no one is following you. You quickly turn left and walk fast. But you jerk backward and hide behind the wall when you saw Ji Yeon walk out of her dressing room.

You peak out carefully when you saw Ji Yeon talking on the phone, "Arg, I don't care. I want her to fire since she's embarrasses me in front of those young good-looking men and all the people. It's so embarrasses, I swear it's like she's doing it on purpose. I know that she's just jealous of me since I'm more beautiful than she is and I'm an actress not her." Ji Yeon snort while cross her arm around her body. You raise your eyebrows at her attitude, "I don't care! I want her fire! If you don't get her fire, I WON'T be in this movie and they all have to start all over again!" you scoff and shake your head.

"Mom right, never judge by someone act nor look. You need to know who they are deep down." you thought out loud softly.