"This is what Love at First Sight feels like..."

Love Style Mission

 

You fix your wig, which is brown bob style hair with blue bow on the left side. You smooth your clothes while look at the mirror.

    

You nod your head while smile, "Now its time for Kiwi, Cha once again." you grabbed the bag and leave your apartment.

-Cafe-

You are sitting on the back table while peak out of the menu; you can see Minwoo who wears his disguise and sitting not to far away from your table. You look around of nothing suspicion and then Minwoo finish his food as he stood up. You duck in the menu and slowly peak when Minwoo walk out of the Cafe. You close the menu and set it on the table, you stood up and walk of the Cafe.

You walk as far as you can but close enough for Minwoo not to notice you. Minwoo walk into the hat shop and you walk into the hat shop as well. You hide behind the hat shelf as Minwoo look through the hats. Suddenly someone bumps into you and dropped the box that fills with hats, "Omo, I'm sorry!" you cried out in guilty as you bent down and pick up the hats.

The man just smile kindly, "Thank you." he said as he grabbed the box and walk away as you bow. You sigh, you glance at Minwoo but Minwoo wasn't there and you look around. Hand taps your shoulder as you turn around and your eyes wide in shock. Minwoo pointed at you with surprise and relief eyes, "Yah... you're that high school girl that saved me." Minwoo said.

You gulped, "Ummm..." you weren't really prepare for this, 'Maybe go as Kiwi, Cha is not a good idea.' you thought. Minwoo smile wide, "Thank you so much for saving my life." Minwoo said with honestly voice then his face turn to concerned, "But... are you okay?" You just smile at him and nodded your head. 'Looks like I have to go along with acting now.' you thought.

"Ye, the burn are fading. Thanks to all the burn cream." you said and Minwoo sigh in relief, "That's good to know." Minwoo said. Minwoo grabbed your hand as your eyes wide in shock and surprise. "Come with me." Minwoo said as he dragged you to somewhere with him.

You're at the ice cream small shop, Minwoo smile at ahjumma and held up two fingers, "Two strawberries ice cream please?" Minwoo said as ahjumma smile and nodded her head.

"Of course, for the two adorable couple." ahjumma hand out the ice creams, "It's on the house." Minwoo and you blush, you didn't correct her or anything and neither did Minwoo.

Minwoo smile and gently take the ice creams, "Thank you!" Minwoo bowed as he turn around and hand the ice cream to you. You took the ice cream and look at Minwoo in curiously. "Why are you giving me this?" you asked as you and Minwoo are walking down on the sidewalk. Minwoo smile softly, "You saved my life. This isn't really enough to repay as a thank you." Minwoo said then he looked at you, "However, I decided that we can hang out today!" Minwoo smile wide and you smile at his bubbly and excitement personality. "Okay." you started to your ice cream.

...

Minwoo and you are looking around the shops; Minwoo grabbed your hand to the shelf. You blink when Minwoo takes off his head, grabbed the Mickey Mouse ears and put on his head. You smile but then Minwoo grabbed the Minnie Mouse ears and put on your head. Your eyes wide in surprise then you blush. Minwoo chuckle and he walk to the register to pay it. You quickly attempt to tell him no but he already bought it and you give up.

Minwoo grabbed your hand and you both walk out of the shop. You were still blushing because you are wearing the Minnie Mouse ears. Minwoo lean down to your ear, "We need to run." you blink when you noticed that people are started to recognize Minwoo. Minwoo grinned wide as he started to run as fast as he can and you squeak then attempting to keep up with him. You look down at the hands; you and Minwoo's hand are fit perfectly together. Without thinking, you just smile and your heart is beating.

...

You and Minwoo are panting and look around; you both are in the empty playground. Minwoo smile, he walks to the swing and turn around and he bow, "Lady first." you giggle at his sudden formal then you walk to the swing and sit down.

Minwoo gently push the swing for you and after few push; Minwoo sat down on the swing next to you. Minwoo and you are just relaxing in the silent comfortable. Until Minwoo break the silent, "You were wrong." Minwoo said.

You glance at Minwoo, "You're wrong. I really want to know about your name that day. You told me that I won't remember you, you're wrong... because I do remember you and I can't ever forget you." Minwoo added as he looks at you, "You were on my mind ever since that day when we met." Minwoo said with serious face and you just stare at him with surprise and confusion.

You open your mouth, "Why am I in your mind?" you asked. Minwoo jump off the swing and stand fronts of you as he grabbed the chain to stop shifting. You stare up at Minwoo's eyes, Minwoo lean down slowly, "Why are you always on my mind... is because I never feel this before." you just remain silent, "Something about you makes me want to..." Minwoo lean closer to you as you gulped, "Want you to what?" you held your breath as Minwoo close his eyes, "...kiss you." your eyes wide in shock when Minwoo's lips touches your lip.

You were frozen and your mind went blank. 'My first kiss...' you thought as Minwoo slowly lean back. You just stare at him in shock and speechless, Minwoo smile softly and grab your hand to pull you up on your feet.

Minwoo let his forehead touch your forehead, "I can't help it. I think I'm starting to fall for you." you are still in speechless and Minwoo closes his eyes, "I know this is too suddenly for you. I know this is our second met. However, I'm guessing this is how the love at first sight is like to me." Minwoo open his eyes that shown the love, "You don't need to tell me. You're confused and I understood that. You will tell me how you feel when you're ready." Minwoo said then he grabbed your hand and walk beside him.

You just blink and mindlessly touch your lips, Minwoo look straight while have small blushing on his cheeks. You glance at Minwoo, 'What is this feeling in my chest? Why didn't I push him or dodge him? What did he do to me?' you thought in curiously.

...

Minwoo stopped at the bus stop, he turns at you as he handed you his piece of paper. You gently took the paper, "This is my number and my email. I'll try my best to answer or reply for you when I'm on my break time. I'm very busy with all performer and movie." Minwoo said and you just nodded your head.

You bit your bottom lip, "Thank you... I enjoyed hanging around with you." you whisper softly. Minwoo beam as he lean down and peck your cheek, "Anytime, my Minnie." Minwoo wink at you as he turn around and walk away. You just stare at Minwoo and then you just smile sadly at him, "Pabo... you didn't ask for my name." you thought out loud softly.

-At the Apartment-

You clean your hair with a towel, you glance at your iPhone and you already added Minwoo's number in your contact. You grabbed your iPhone and started to text Minwoo with hesitant.

To: Minwoo

Hey, you haven't asked for my name.

You push send and wait for Minwoo to reply and your iPhone beeps. You look at the new message from Minwoo, 'Wow... that was fast.' you thought as you open the message.

From: Minwoo

My Minnie~! I know I didn't ask for your name but I like calling you My Minnie better~ ;D

You smile at the silly text.

To: Minwoo

Okay, since you don't want to know my name then. I'll be known as your Minnie. :P

You push send and then you throw the towel in the basket as your iPhone beeps once again.

From: Minwoo

Yay~! Well, I have to go. Goodnight my Minnie~!

You smile and put good night then set your iPhone on the table. You walk out of the balcony and look up at the night sky as your eyes started too watery.

"This is not good." you thought out loud as the tears started to pouring out of your eyes, "He doesn't know me... He's in love with Kiwi, Cha... the girl I made up... not me." you cover your eyes, "What have I done?" you thought out loud once again as you sob.

-Meanwhile-

Minwoo smiles at the text from his phone.

From: My Minnie

Goodnight, Minwoo. :)

Minwoo turn off his phone and lying on his bed while thinking about his Minnie. He never thought that he would actually fall in love with her, he never has love at first sight before but now he knows what it feels like. And he is very proud that he will have a very important person in his life in the future. Minwoo closes his eyes and drifted off into his dreamland before he said, "This is what love at first sight feels like..."