Test

Love Style Mission

 

You run and run through the long hallway under the warehouse of basement. You panted as you heard the running footstep behind you, you look over your shoulder and saw a figure of a man whose dress up all back. You quickly turn sharp left and climb up the shelf, you look down when you saw him started to climb. You take out a smoke bomb and throw it down as it hit the ground near the man. The man coughing and you shift your legs in the shelf and rolling to the other side of the shelf. You kept roll and flip over to the ground and you stood up then run down the narrow of the hallway. You lift your hand on your right ear, "Code name, Swan. There's 01000010-01101111-01101101-01000010. It's should be around here somewhere." you whisper softly as you quickly bend down your knee on the ground. You listening the footsteps coming, you glance around the out of place until your saw a box push forward.

You look around and quickly crawl over to the box. You push the box and saw a timer bomb as you smirk, "There you are." you take out your small bag that fills with tools. You take out a small scissor; you look at the wires that had three different colors, red, blue and green.

"Shoot, three colors...um...red is mostly dangerous but also safe...blue is destroy but also stopped the time...and the green is rare it mightily possibly safe but it's deathly." You held your sigh out loud and you glance at the time. Less then 5 minutes left, you gulped and look at the colors wires. You were about to cut one of the wires but you felt something behind you. You quickly dodge the knife over your head and roll over then stood up. You saw the man once again, "There you are.... Swan." the man grinned while chuckle and you glare at him.

You run toward him and threw your kick but the man dodges your kick and punches your stomach. You quickly grabbed his wrist and threw over your shoulder as the man hit hard on the ground and groan in pain. You glance at the timer; it's less then 2 minutes. You curse under your breath and you have no time for the man, you take out the pepper spray and spray straight on the man eyes. The man scream in pain while his eyes and you felt a little guilty nevertheless you ignore him and went to the timer bomb. You glance at the timer; it's less than 1 minute. You take your small scissor and look at three different wires carefully.

00:20

The sweat rolled down from your forehead while your hands started to sweaty.

00:15

You breathe from the run, fight and more run in entire warehouse building. You your lips quickly and swallow hard.

00:10

You curse at three colors wires that attach the timer bomb as you bit your bottom lip.

00:05

"That it!" you cried out softly and quickly grabbed the blue wire and take the red and twist it together.

00:04.....00:03...00:02...snip!

You held your breath as you stare at the timer, 00:01. The timer has gone paused and you let out the relief sigh. You stood up while smiling, "I did it. I save hundred of children, women and men." You walk toward the man and take your hand toward him. "I'm sorry. I have to save hundred of people. Bae." you smile as Bae sat up while rubbing his painful eyes. "It's okay. I'm cool dude." you just smile as the man who dresses up like a solider walking toward you.

"Congratulate to save hundred of people, Swan. You pass the A-class test." You smile wide, "The boss would like to see you." you nod and walk past the man straight out of the warehouse place.

...

You walk descended the stairs and turn right to walk straight toward the boss office. You knock the door and walk in the office, you saw a woman who has short black bob hair style, brown eyes behind the glasses she wore, and dress up in business-like clothes. You sat down on the chair in front of her, she look at you with a proud smile on her face. "Congratulation." you grinned, "Thanks mom." Technically she isn't exactly your mother but she had found you when you were 10 years old lying on the street. She has deiced to take you in and adopt you as her 'daughter'. She is also a legend spy Butterfly, she never defeated at all and always complete no matter what. She retired and became the boss agent, her name is now known as Park, Ae.

She look at you, "So...how was your A-class test?" You explained everything to her of what happened the test.

Once you have finished, Ae smile and nod at her head. "That's smart of you, ~~~~~~-ah." You just smile.

Ae look at the computer with a small frown on her face, you noticed and told her what's wrong. Ae explained to you, "There is a new mission, it's the bad group target on Boyfriend the famous kpop." you listen carefully, "I need to find somebody who is perfect to complete this mission." your eyes sparkling as you stood up quickly and stomp your hands on the desk. "Let me take the mission!" you said as Ae look at you. "Are you sure? You just got finish your A-class test. I thought you might want to training more and study more so you can take the S-class test." you bit your lip thinking then you just shake your head.

"I just need to take a break from train and study. I thought maybe going on a mission would help me more into action, knowledge, and carefully." Ae just look at you then she finally nods her head. "Okay. Do you, Swan take this mission to complete and never fail?" Ae asked as you look at her with strong determined eyes. "Ye, I, Swan will never ever fail this mission." you said and Ae take the black folder and give it to you. You take the black folder, "The information is in that black folder. Now, you need to start the mission as soon as possible." you nod your head and walk to the door but stopped when Ae called out your name.

You look over your shoulder; "Be careful." you smile at her, "I'll be fine mom." you walk out of her office.

Ae smile slowly fall and turn around facing the window, "Wae do I have a bad feeling about this?" Ae thought out loud softly.