Chapter 5: He What?

We're Getting Married?

Previous Chapter:

 

 

YB: "Jessica Jung.... you speak bad to me, act coldly towards, you hate me, you hurt me but..." He said.

 

He then closed his eyes.

 

YB: "But I'm still falling for you."

 

Author's POV

 

Youngbae felt light hit his face and slowly opened his eyes, while giving himself a good stretch.

 

YB: "Ahh... What time is it?" He said, while picking up his watch from the desk beside his bed. "8:36 A.M... I'm LATE!!!" He shouted as he quickly got out of his bed and got ready for school.

 

Youngbae ran down the stairs to the front of the mansion.

 

Butler: "Goodmorning sir." He bowed.

 

YB: "Goodmorning, is the car ready? I'm extremely late for school." He said, impatiently.

 

Butler: "Sir, today is Saturday." He stated.

 

With that, Youngbae let out a sigh.

 

YB: "I knew that.." He said, still embarressed.

 

Butler: "Breakfast is ready whenever you are ready to eat. Excuse me." He said while bowing.

 

YB: "Thank you." He said, as he headed to the dinning hall.

 

As Youngbae entered the dinning hall, he was greeted by a maid

 

Maid: "Goodmorning." She said, while giving a smile.

 

YB: "Goodmorning" He smiled back.

 

Youngbae took a seat in front of a plate of food. Just as he was about to eat he noticed a plate of food across from him.

 

YB: "Has Jessica eaten yet?" He asked, looking at the maid.

 

Maid: "No I'm afraid not. She hasn't come out of her room ever since she arrived at the mansion yesterday." She said, with a concerned look.

 

YB: "I see..." He said while putting on a concerned expression, as he worried about Jessica.

 

Youngbae ate some of his breakfast, but couldn't finish it. He was just too worried about Jessica.

 

Maid: "Are you finished?" She asked him.

 

YB: "Yes.." He said quietly.

 

The maid took his plate, and was about to take the other plate of food but was stopped by Youngbae.

 

YB: "Wait!" He said. Causing the maid to turn her attention towards him. "I'll take her breakfast to her.." He said as he sat up from his seat and grabbed the plate.

 

The maid just smiled and nodded.

 

Youngbae made his way upstairs to her room.

 

YB: 'I hope she's doing better..' He thought to himself.

 

Youngbae was standing in front of the door to her room, then knocked on the door.

 

*knock-knock*

 

YB: "Jessica?" He said, then stopped and leaned his ear towards the door to see if she would answer him. 

 

But there was no reply.

 

YB: "I have your breakfast..?" He said, then leaned his ear towards the door to see if she would respond would respond this time.

 

But again, there was no answer.

 

Youngbae sighed and walked to the dinning hall, where the kitchen was.

 

YB: "Maybe she'll get up for lunch.." He said to himself, while putting the left overs into a fridge.

 

 


 

 

Jessica's Room

 

Jessica was wrapped up in her blanket, on her bed, curled up.

 

Jessica: 'I just wanna be alone.' She thought as she brought the blanket over her head.

 

 


 
 

As the day went on, it was quiet. Youngbae wanted to wait for her to come out of her room, since he was concerned, so he didn't go out the whole day.

 

Even though he waited it was time for dinner she still didn't come out of her room, which worried him even more. Even so he finished his dinner first, then waited at the dinning table to see if she would come down. But after almost an hour she never did.

 

YB: "Excuse me, could you wrap this for me? I'm gonna take this up to Jessica's room." He asked the maid.

 

The maid, smiled and nodded as she wrapped the plate of food and placed it on the table near Youngbae.

 

Maid: "Good night sir." She said bowing.

 

YB: "Good night." He said with a friendly smile.

 

Youngbae took the plate of food and went up to Jessica's room, and knocked on her door.

 

*knock knock*

 

YB: "Jessica, I have your dinner. Please come and eat?" 

 

Jessica heard his voice, and ignored him, just like she did the whole day.

 

YB: "I won't leave until you come out and eat something, so I'll wait all night until you come out." He said, sternly.

 

Jessica: 'Uggh.. Why won't he just leave?' She thought to herself.

 

YB: 'I hope your alright...' He thought, as he walked towards his room.

 

Since Jessica thought Youngbae had left, she tried to get some sleep, and did for about two hours, then woke up at around midnight.

 

Jessica: *stomach grumbling* "I'm so hungry right now... I wonder of if there's any food left in the fridge." She told herself. "I wonder that idiot actually stayed there all night?" She said, as she opened the door.

 

Jessica was quite shocked at what she saw, turning her attention next to the door of her room.

 

It was Youngbae. He was curled up, sleeping with the plate of food beside him.

 

Jessica: "He actually stayed... But why...?" She asked herself, as she looked at Youngbae's sleeping face. She noticed at how Youngbae looked so cold with only a t-shirt and sweat pants "He must be cold... idiot. Sleeping out here like this." She mumbled as she walked back into her room.

She came back out carrying a pink blanket and placed over him.

 

Jessica: "I can't believe I have to be nice to you.." She said.

 

Youngbae started to move, which made Jessica jump slightly, in fear he would see her. But just snuggled into the blanket.

 

Jessica: "Close one." She told herself. "Okay, I need food." She said,  kneeling down to pick up the plate of food.

 

As Jessica stood up she heard Youngbae's voice, and noticed that he was talking in his sleep.

 

YB: "Jessi... ca.. I... Iove you..." He mumbled. But just enough for Jessica to hear what he was saying.

 

Jessica: "He... what..?"