Chapter 1: We're Getting Married?

We're Getting Married?

 

Author's POV

 

YB: "Morning!" He said as he walked into the dinning hall.

 

YB's Dad: "Ahh good morning Youngbae." He said as he was sitting down reading the newspaper.

 

YB: "Dad, I'm going to head to school early. Bye!" He said as he made his way out. But was stopped by his dad.

 

YB's Dad: "Oh Youngbae! I need you to come home early okay? We are having company over to discuss something very important."

 

YB: "Alright! I'm off!" He said leaving the house.

 

South Seoul Acadamy

 

Girls: "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! IT'S PRINCE YOUNGBAE!!!!" A crowd of fan girls screamed as Youngbae stepped out of his car, which was a jet black Audi R8.

 

YB: "Good morning girls~" He said with a bright smile, while flashing his killer eye smile.

 

The girls just screamed even louder.

 

Youngbae just continued to smile and wave to the rest of students as he made his way to his classroom. Girl and boy students greeted him, in awe of his strong charisma.

 

The reason why Youngbae was so popular with everyone was because he was next in line to take over YG company, which was the biggest company in Korea. Plus he was smart, kind, very smart and was also the Student council president. A prince!

 

Girls loved him, and the other boy students looked at him with admiration. He was perfect. But only one fellow classmate didn't really take a liking to him at all. And her name was Jessica Jung. She was what you would call, a scholarship student, since she didn't have enough money to pay the tuition in order to enroll there. She wasn't rich or wasn't an heir to some big company, she was just gifted intellectually, and was given a scholarship because of it. But because of her status amongst everyone else, she didn't have any friends.

 

As he walked down the school halls he bumped into someone. Causing them to fall, and drop all of their things.

 

Jessica: "Owww.." She said. Then started to pick up everything she had dropped.

 

YB: "I'm sorry, let me help you." He said while bending down attempting to help pick her things up.

 

Jessica: "It's alright I don't really need any help from, especially from you." She said coldly while continuing to pick her things up.

 

YB: "I understand that you're upset, and I'm sorry that I bumped into you. But let me help you." He said flashing his eye smile.

 

Jessica stopped what he was doing, then looked up at him.

 

Jessica: "Yes I am upset, and yes you should be sorry. But I never asked for your help." She said looking at him with an irritated face. "I wouldn't want the prince to get his hands dirty." She said while putting the rest of the things in her bag.

 

YB: 'What...?' He thought, still bending down looking at her with an astonished look.

 

While Youngbae was still bending down, Jessica stood up and just walked off to her class.

 

Youngbae was upset at first, but just shrugged it off. I mean it was just one girl to him.

 

After the morning classes, lunch period started.

 

Youngbae went to the cafeteria, to grab something to eat. 

 

After he got his food he he sat down at one of the empty tables and was about to eat, but felt someone locking him in a headlock. And he knew exactly who it was.

 

YB: "Ahh! Let me go Jiyoung!" He said, while he struggled to get out.

 

GD: "Aright, alright. Man you're such baby, I don't why they call you a prince." He said as he too sat down with his lunch.

 

Youngbae chuckled at what Jiyoung said

 

YB: "Would you stop with the prince thing?" He said turning to him.

 

GD: "Hey, so I saw you bump into the nerd today." He said while taking bites of lunch

 

YB: "You saw that?" He asked.

 

GD: "Yup! Heard every word of it too." He said, then looked up. "Yes I am upset, and yes you should be sorry. But I never asked for your help... I wouldn't want the prince to get his hands dirty." He said as he tried to impersonate Jessica.

 

Then Jiyoung started to laugh, while Youngbae just put his head down.

 

GD: "Man she completly blew you off! You should've seen you're face!" He said continuing to laugh. "It was kinda like this" He said while making an over exaggerated face of what it supposedly looked like.

 

He continued laughing, but then started to settle down.

 

GD: "Guess the prince can get them all~" He teased

 

YG: "Shut up!" He said, obviously annoyed.

 

GD: "Hey man don't take it too hard, it's only one girl." He said then gave him a nudge. But Jiyoung accidently put to much force into it which caused Youngbae to fall off his seat.

 

As Youngbae headed to the ground he tried to use his hands to help stop him from hitting the ground hard. But he ended up grabbing onto someones foot, causing them to trip.

 

The fall caused a big noize which made everyone's attention turn to them.

 

Youngbae had a shocked look on his face as he saw a girl in front of her on the ground.

 

GD: "Oh crap!" He said as just watched the situation, with widened eyes.

 

YB: "I am so sorry, are you okay?" He asked the girl as he quickly stood up giving her his hand.

 

Jessica: "Owww.." She said then looked up to see who had tripped her.

 

Youngbae immediatly was caught off guard when he found out that it was Jessica.

 

Jessica: "You must really like making people fall huh!?" She shouted as she got up, staring at him with a very cold stare.

 

Youngbae didn't know what to say.

 

Jessica: "And look! I have food all over my clothes!" She raised her voice, while gesturing at her clothes.

 

YB: "I am very sorry!" He said, while bowing. "I'll pay for it okay?" He said pulling out his wallet.

 

Jessica: "I don't need your money!" She said, now even more angry. Then she gave an evil smile. "But you can do something else for me and I'll forget all about it." She said.

 

Youngbae was actually scared of her.

 

YB: "Uhh- okay!" He stuttered.

 

Jessica's eyes saw a plate of spaghetti on Youngbae's table.

 

Jessica: "Close your eyes." She said.

 

While Youngbae closed his eyes, Jessica picked up the plate of spaghetti.

 

GD: 'This is not gonna be good' He thought as he prepared for what was about to happen.

 

All the other students thought the same exact thing as Jiyoung.

 

*splat!* The spaghetti went right on his face, then onto his clothes.

 

All & GD: "Ooooo..."

 

Youngbae could not believe what just happened, as he just stood there covered in spaghetti.

 

Jessica: "Enjoy the meal.. your highness!" She said, as she walked out of the cafeteria.

 

Everyone just stood still.

 

Youngbae wiped off the spaghetti out of his eyes, then looked at Jiyoung. Then looked around at everyone staring at him.

 

YB: "WHAT'S EVERYONE LOOKING AT!!!" He yelled. Causing everyone to rush out of the cafeteria, until it was only him and Jiyoung.

 

GD: "Hehe.. hehe. he. May bad." He said, forcing a smile.

 

YB: "Yeah, ya think!?" He shouted.

 

At home

 

Youngbae went straight home after what happened with Jessica, and was now waiting with his father to greet the guests that they were waiting for.

 

The mansion doors opened and in walked a man about Youngbae's father's age, and a girl.

 

But the closer he looked at the girl he recognized her. It was Jessica.

 

Jessica did the same.

 

They just stared at each other.

 

Baesica: "What are you doing here!" They shouted pointing at each other, breaking the silence.

 

YB: "This is my house! What are you doing here!" He said, still with his shocked expression.

 

Jessica: "I'm here because my dad told me to come here!" She said with the same expression as Youngbae.

 

YB's Dad: "Oh, you two know each other?" He asked with curiosity.

 

YB: "Well.. Yeah I do. But why is she here?" He asked.

 

Jessica's Dad" Well I guess that makes everything easier then!" He said looking as YB's Dad.

 

Jessica: "Wait... That makes what easier?" She asked.

 

YB's Dad: "Well you two are going to get married." He said smiling at the both of them

 

Youngbae and Jessica just stood there in shock buy what he just said. There jaws were probably hitting the floor.

 

Baesica: "ME MARRY.."

 

YB: "HER!?" He said pointing at Jessica.

 

Jessica: "HIM!?" She said pointing at Youngbae.

 

The two parents understood why they were shocked, and explained everything to them.

 

It turns out that the two paren't were friends since they were very young and grew up together. They even went into the army to serve at the same time, and that's where this whole marriage talk came into place. Youngbae's dad had been injured, but Jessica's dad is the one who saved him. So in return Youngbae's dad promised to have Youngbae marry Jessica, when they turned eightteen. Since he knew of their poor lifestyle. And as much as Jessica's dad refused, he gave in due to his kindness. So ever since that day, their marriage was made.

 

After the discussion

 

After the discussion, Youngbae and Jessica were sent by their parents to converse with each other while they catch up. They were sent to the balcony, while they waited for dinner.

 

Youngbae: "Man! Why do I have to get married now! And why did I have to get stuck marrying that loner nerd at my school!" He said with a frown on his face, while looking out from the mansion's balcony. Completly ignoring Jessica who was right next to him.

 

Jessica: "I'm right here you know.." She said giving him a cold stare.

 

Youngbae's face went from a frown into an irritated one.

 

YB: *sigh* "Does it look like a care?" He said while turning to her, still with that irritated look.

 

Jessica: "No it doesn't, your highness." She said in a sarcastic tone, giving him the same irritated look.

 

Fed up with her attitude, Youngbae started to get a little upset.

 

YB: "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" He said just smirking at her. "I am the next president of the YG Company, the biggest company in all of Korea!" He said raising his voice. Then smiled thinking he was victorious.

 

Jessica: "Oh yeah where is he?" She said crossing her arms and smirking at him. "Cause a stuck up playboy is all I see." She continued standing there, giving him a face full of attitude.

 

Youngbae was boiling at this point.

 

YB: Ugghh! I didn't know that the loner nerd was such a stuck up brat!"He yelled glaring at her, while taking a few steps towards her, trying to intimidate her.

 

But Jessica wasn't backing down.

 

Jessica: "And I didn't know that the so called "Prince" of our school was such an !" She said while she did the same as Youngbae.

 

Seungri: "Hey hyung!" He said walking towards the balcony

 

Baesica: WHAT!?!?" They said turning to Seungri and now glaring at him.

 

Seungri started to shake nervously, while recieving glares from what seemed like two demons.

 

Seungri: "DINNERS READY!!! I'M SORRY!!!" He screemed with tears flying from his eyes while sprinting away through the hallways of the mansion, trying to escape from the two demons.

 

Youngbae: "I HATE YOU!!!" He said yelling as he turned back at Jessica.

 

Jessica: "HAH! WELL THE FEELINGS MUTUAL!!!" She yelled, returning Youngbae's glare, with a glare of her own.

 

Electricity was flying everywhere, as neither of them were willing to back down.

 

As much as they hated each other, they had been thinking the same thing from the very beginning.

 

Baesica: 'THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!