Chapter 3: Surprise!

We're Getting Married?

 

Previous Chapter

 

Jessica: 'I can do this, I can do this. It's just a while with him and it's all over. But why did it have to be him..." She thought.

 

While Youngbae on the other hand was starting to have second thoughts about the contract.

 

YB: 'I don't know if I want to do this anymore... I mean yeah it's for the company and all but, knowing that she'll be leaving to America makes me feel a little sad. I mean just as we were starting to get along too. I  was actually starting to look forward to spending more time with her. Aghhh!!! I don't know anymore' He thought as he let out a sigh.

 

Baesica: 'I guess we're getting married now...'



 

 

Author's POV

 

Youngbae and Jessica continued cleaning in silence until they were finished. Soon after Youngbae and his dad said goodbye to Jessica and her dad, then went to their rooms, since it was late.

 

Youngbae went to his room and threw himself on his bed and sighed as he looked up at the ceiling. He couldn't stop his mind from racing. His thoughts were filled with nothing but Jessica.

 

He smiled as he thought of her smiling and laughing with him when they had they're food fight.

 

YB: *chuckles* "She's so cute" He said, smiling. "Wait... cute? I mean she's the nerd of our school." He said changing his expression into a confused one. "Although, she really did look beautiful tonight..." He said, starting to smile again. But just as before, his face went to that confused expression. "Beautiful..? Aghh!! What's wrong with me!! It's not like I like her or anything, I mean... ugh!" He said in a irritated tone.

 

Youngbae sat up from his bed and picked up his cellphone.

 

GD: "Hey! Youngbae, what's up? How did that meeting thing or whatever go? You were in a hurry so I thought it was something important." Jiyoung answered.

 

YB: "Hey Jiyoung... and about that meeting.. well it was important but, promise me you won't tell anybody about it okay?" He said.

 

GD: "Alright alright now come on tell me!" He said impatiently.

 

YB: "... I'm getting married..." He said quietly.

 

GD: "Holy crap! Seriously!?" He yelled, causing Youngbae to flinch.

 

YB: "Yes! Now could you please not yell through the phone!?" He yelled back.

 

GD: "Oh sorry.. But wow.. You're getting married.. Is she cute?" He asked.

 

YB: "Yeah well about that.." He said, hesitating to tell Jiyoung who it was.

 

GD: "Well is she?" He asked again.

 

YB: "Her name is Jessica Jung.." He said quietly.

 

GD: "Jessica Jung... I've heard that name somewhere before wait.... Wait you don't mean..." He said.

 

YB: "....." He couldn't say anything, knowing that Jiyoung was spot on, and knew exactly who she was.

 

GD: "THE NERD!?!?!?" He yelled.

 

YB: "Oww!!! Would you stop yelling!?" He said.

 

GD: "Sorry! But, the nerd is your fiance??" He asked in disbelief.

 

YB: "Yup..." He said.

 

GD: "Wow... well how did everything go? I mean, you two aren't really the best of friends, if you know what I mean." He said, curiously.

 

YB: "Yeah tell me about it. We were together for ten minutes and all we could do was argue." He said.

 

GD: "I thought so..." He said.

 

YB: "But.. she was really beautiful and it was really fun to be with her when we actually stopped arguing. I really wanted to talk to her more..." He said, then cracked a small smile as he thought of her.

 

Jiyoung was taken back by Youngbae's words, then put on a sly smile.

 

GD: "Did you just say she was beautiful? And that you want to talk to her more?" He asked. "I think the prince is starting to fall for his princess~" He teased.

 

YB: "Hey! What are you talking about?" He said, trying to defend himself.

 

GD: "Aww c'mon I think it's great!" He said, continuing to tease Youngbae.

 

YB: "Man! Would you knock it off already!?" He said, raising his voice.

 

GD: "Alright, alright.. Man.. The prince and the nerd, now that is a story worth telling everyone!" He said excitedly.

 

YB: "Don't you da-" He yelled, but was cut off by the beeping sound of the phone. "He just hung up on me!" He said in disbelief.

 

Yongabe was starting to worry. Not about his image of being a prince, but what Jessica will do to him when the whole school finds out that they're engaged.

 

YB: "God, please give me the strength necessary to withstand Jessica's wrath tomorrow. Amen." He prayed.

 

After he prayed, he went to sleep.



 

 

At School

 

YB: "Ah.. What the-" He said, but was cut off by a voice.

 

GD: "What do you think? Pretty cool huh?" He said, standing next to Youngbae.

 

Youngbae just looked at him. Then looked up and pointed at a huge sign that was above the entrance to their school.

 

 

<3 Dong Youngbae & Jessica Jung <3

Are Getting Married!

Congratulations!!!

 

YB: "Pretty cool?... HOW IS TELLING THE WHOLE SCHOOL THAT WE'RE GETTING MARRIED, PRETTY COOL!?!?!?" He yelled. "I'm dead.." He said quietly, knowing that Jessica was sure to kill him now.

 

GD: "I don't know why you're freaking out.. Jessica said she wanted to talk to you, and actually smiled when she said it. Oh she also said to meet her by the courtyard...." He said. 

 

YB: "She wanted to talk to me? That's weird, especially about the part where you said she smiled" He said.

 

GD: "And she also said I wouldn't be seeing you for a while... I don't know what's up with that." He told Youngbae.

 

Youngbae turned pale cause he knew that she meant he wasn't going to make it out of the courtyard alive.

 

YB: "...." He was silent as he walked towards the courtyard, ready to meet his doom.

 

GD: "Hmmm.. Wonder what's up with him?" He asked himself as he walked towards his homeroom.