The Gift and The ears

The beginning of Destiny

Ryeowook awoke to the sound of his alarm clock clanging against his bed side table. He moaned and rubbed his tired eyes. Pressing the off button on the clock he pondered what needed to be done for breakfast. Siwon was leaving early for a magazine shoot so he needed a breakfast to go and some cofe. Heechul and Sungmin were trying a new diet that involved low suger and low carbs so eggs would do just fine with some milk. Eyunhyuk had to have his egs sunny side up with mustard and two peices of toast and Donghae will eat anything as long as it isnt seafood. The others Ryeowook wasnt sure about but was too tired to care. He would just wip up some eggs and fancy looking stuff to get their butts out of bed. He shuffled into the kitchen still wearing his outfit from last night. After stretching his arms out and poping his back he opened the fridge. Leeteuk and Hangeng must have gone to the market before comming home because the fridge was completey stocked. 5 galons of milk 2 for Donghae, Shindong, and Henry becaue those three drank milk like a bunch of new born calfs. Three cartons of eggs plus the ones left over. Two jugs of orange juice. The two must have gone crazy everythin they used the most oftin plus some unneeded but wanted snaks were placed all over the fridge and well organised. Ryeowook grabbed what he needed and pulled out a few pans. Spraying them with none stick pan spray. Letting the pans heat up he wondered the dorm to see if it was clean, Or if any one actualy got up at 6:23 in the morning. Siwon was the only one who was aparently up. He sat peacefully reading a news paper and sipping some fresh coffe.

" Good morning hyung." Ryeowook greated.

" Oh good morning Ryeowook-shi" Siwon raised his hand to greet the young member.

" Im in the prosses of making breakfast for you. Does an egg and bacon barito sound good?"

" Aaah Wookie you are a blessid person. That sound wonderfull. Oh and befor I forget a fan left you a present at our door you should open it since it so nicely wrapped."

Siwon pointed to a silver box on the coffe table. It was perfectly wrapped with a purrple bow placed at the top.

" Oh wow how pretty."

Ryeowook smiled. It wasnt even his birthday nore close to any holliday that he could think of. He quickly brought it into the kitchen. Cracking open a few eggs and poring them into the pan he seasoned them with salt and pepper. As he waited for the eggs to cook he tared at the small box. He igured it would be something eather erted or very sweet. He untied the well placed ribbon and unwrapped the gift. A small card board shipping box was uncovered. He grapped a knife and cut through the tape the sealed the lid. Befor openng it he stired the eggs and seperated them into small strips. After making sure the eggs would be cooked perfectly he opened the box. After rummiging through tissue paper he found what was inside. A thin black choker with tiney yellow gem rested at the bottom. Ryeowook picked up the little accesory and held it in his palm to agsamin it. Chokers were more Leeteuks thing then his but he really liked this one. It was very plane but the black strap was soft like velvet, And the jewl was a dark golden yellow. He placed the gift around his neck and hooked it in place. Humming as he continued to coock. He suddenly felt so chearfull and light hearted. He heard shuffling foot steps come from the living room. Leeteuk greeted Siwon and continued to the kitchen. The smell of cooking eggs and the sound of Ryeowooks humming and scraping eggs around a pan was comming from the kitchen. Just like every morning he waited by the door. However he stared at Ryeowook with a curiouse hint in his eyes. 

" Ryeowook what the hell are you wearing?" Leeteuk questioned.

" Oh Hyung your up? Its a choker a fan gave me." Ryeowook touched the gem. " Isnt it nice?"

" Yeah Yesung got one similar their probly couples necklaces but thats not what I mean." 

Ryeowook stood confused. It wasnt the first time he slept in his skinny jeans and dress shirt. What was Leeteuk talking about. And another thing why did Yesung and him just get one and not every one els? However Leeteuk was probly right they must be couples necklaces but oh well.

" What do you mean Hyung Im not wearing anything weird?"

" Ryeowook you have cat ears on your head thats a little odd."

" What!?" Ryeowook touched his head sure enouph there were giant cat ears on his head. He pulled at the soft objects to pull them off. They didn't even move and in fact it hurt when he pulled at them like he had nerves in them. He trailed his finger along the side of the ear. He could feel it. 

" Hyung their atached to my head I think!" 

" What thats inpossible. Come here and let me see."

Leeteuk examined Ryeowooks head. He pulled his hair away to look at his scalp. The ears twitched whenever he touched them and moved with every expression Ryeowook made. And more over the skin met with the ears. They..... Were real.

" Oh my god.... What is this?" Leeteuk breathed. 

Suddenly a deep loud scream echoed from the bathroom through out the dorm. It was Yesung. Every one ran to the bathroom. Inclueding some awoken members. Yesung stood their pulling at what looked like his hair.

" Yesung whats wrong?"  

Yesung turned to every one with a look of horror on his face. He pulled his hands away only to reveal a pair of black silky cat ears. Yesungs eyes fell on Ryeowook who had a pair a dark red ears himself. They staired at each other for a moment then their reflection in the mirror then at the members even more confused then ever. Every one stood confused and wooried. 

         After every last person had examined their heads and they tried every thing they could think of to get them off they all sat in the living room pondering and aw-struck by this sudden case. 

" What are we going to do?" Sungmin said his brow ferowed in worry. 

" I have no ideah.... This is all so.... sirreal..." Leeteuk sighed.

" How come its only these two and not any of us?" Shindong questioned.

Every one pondered momentarily. Suddenly Heechul snaped his fingers. 

" You two are the only ones who got those chokers from a fan. They must have something to do with it."

" Take them off and problem solved." Hangeng smiled. 

The two nodded and felt the back of their neck for the clasp. It was gone. 

" Its gone! The claps is gone!" 

" The scisors. Kyuhyun go get scisors!"

Kyuhyun left his spot to go find scisors and returned soon after digging them out of the kitchen. Yesung was the first to try and pry the choker off.  He squweezed as hard as he could but it wasnt even scratched. 

" Your not doing it hard enouph here give me those." Heechul comanded. 

As soon as Heechul tried to cut the strap a blue light struck his hand. He yelped in pain and drew his hand back dropping the scisores.

" The hell was that?" 

" Its cursed..." Hangeng whispered a look of horror and shock mixed on his face. 

Suddenly Ryeowook began to squwirm on the coutch and a looked disshevled. He suddenly burst out into a frantic panic.

" Gah- Ah m-my pant I n-need them off NOW!!! Nyah Gah!" He whimpered in pain he began to his jeans not carring for the fact all eyes were on him. 

" Wookie whats wrong?" 

" Oh god if you have a drop your pants in the bath room!" Heechul said covering his eyes.

" N- No! I th-think Im g- growing a tail- G- GAH!" Ryeowook pulled his paints past his waist and let a long red tail unravel from his jeans. It swished in the air then relaxed behind him. Every one stared at the matching tail and ear combo. When Yesung suddenly jumped up pulling his pajamas completely down revealing is underwear. He was the same but his tail and ears were black. 

" Wh- What the is this!"