The Dream

The beginning of Destiny

The lightes flashed around Super Junior as they finished up their last performance of the night. The screams of the fans made the stadium rumble. The members smiled as they raised from there final bow. A perfect performance they all thought. The members crowded down the stage staires and filed behind stage hugging each other, praising each other, and desiding where they want to eat. Leeteukpatted a towel around his sweat covered neck and discussed dinner with Ryeowook. His lips were curled around the brim of a water bottle as he let the ice cold liquide slid down his throat. He nodded agreeing to a buffet that was cheep, close to their dorm, and had good food. Donghae and Eunhyuk were goofing off making fun of each others dancing and imitating the others singing. Shingdong, Heechul, and Kibum argued about how the stage was sapose to be set up and wich direction its easiest for the fans to see them. Yesung sat alone staring at the screen on his phone most likely checking his twitter. every one els seemed to be changing into their normal clothing. 

Every one filled their plate with piles of steaming food. Happily chating and eating till Ryeowook spoke up.

" Hey did any one notice the girl in the front row in section B that wasn't clapping, screaming, or even smiling?"

" Hmm nope I didn't see any one like that." Donghae said shoving a dumpling into his mouth. 

" Was she the one who kept staring at you? I think I saw her." Leeteuk stated.

" Maybe you have a stalker." Shindong joked.

" She gave me this creepy smile when I made eye contact with her. Its like she was ploting to kill me or something."

" Maybe she is one of those stupid anti-fans that come to our concerts to make us feel bad. Man I really hate people like that." Heechul shook his head and poked at his noodles with his chop sticks. 

" Who ever she is she can't do any thing to you Wookie and you know that." Yesung patted Ryeowook on the shoulder then placed his hand on the back of his chair. 

" Your right. Im sorry Hyung."

" Why apaulagise? You were just creeped out thats all." Hangeng chucled. 

When dinner was finished every one filled into the two black vans that hauled them around after conserts and sceduals that called for all of them. Ryeowook watched as all the streat lights and store signes passed by his window. His eyes were growing heavy and he had a slight head ache from all the screaming and hard work. The cold glass of the window wasnt very comfortable to lay his head on so he looked to the person next to him. It was Yesung. He was staring at his phones screan reading fan mail and looking at fan art of him and the other memmbers. Ryeowook let his head rest on his shoulder taking in the soft warmth that cradled his head. He watched as Yesung scrolled through message after message and picture after picture. Their were some really good drawings of him. Yesung seemed to becomming more and more good looking to Ryeowook. He looked at some of the photos that were from when they first debuted. He had shagy black hair that hung loosely around his face and he didn't wear eye liner very much back then. Ryeowook looked up at his face. The dim light made him look pale but that image suted him. The dark hair was his best feature. However Ryeowook felt that his dark image was unfitting to his personality. He was weird but he was so gental and a good man. He had never left Ryeowook unhappy in all the years they had been together. 

      Ryeowook snuggled closer to Yesungs shoulder and watched as he scrolled down.

" Are you tired Wookie?

Ryeowook grunted as a respons he was to tired to even make a full sentance. Just before his eyes closed and he fell into a deep peacefull slumber a photo manipulation on Yesungs cell phone caught his attention. It was of Yesung and Ryeowook just about to kiss and they were sitting in a pool at night. Yesung seemed to stare at it for a while but scrolled down not taking a second glans at the picture.

" Why is it always you Wookie?" Yesungs voice was the last thing Ryeowook heard before falling asleep. 

     Ryeowook found himself next to a dark swiming pool. He was stiking his feet in the water swishing them back and forth. The water was warm and inviting. Ryeowook slid in and let himself slip under the water. He watched the air bubbles float around him and spring to the surface. 

" What am I doing?" Ryeowook thought. He pushed himself to the serface. He stood in the water looking around. It was too dark to see if he was in a local pool or a stadium pool. He didn't care though. Something was telling him to stay their, and wait. He swam around till his feet couldnt touch the bottom any more. He let his feet float to the surface and he sprawled his limbs out to stay steady on the water. He closed his eyes and let the water and darkness take over his body. It was calm and peacefull. It felt like he was floating in space. Suddenly a hand carresed his back startling him. He flailed his arms and legs till he was up right. He stared at what had touched him so gently. There in the darkness was Yesung. He stared at Yesung with deep emotion in his eyes. Something Ryeowook didn't recognise about him. 

" Y- Yesung hyung... What are you doing here?"

" Ryeowookie... I felt like I needed to be here..."

Yesung started comming closer to Ryeowook. He reached his long and muscular arms around him pulling him closer. Ryeowook was confused but he didn't want to pull away. Something felt strange. He wasnt afraid and he almost felt happy, Like he belonged. 

" Yesung?"

" Wookie..." 

Ryeowook looked up at his elder when he whispered his name. His hands were rested on his muscular chest. He could just lightly feel his heart beat. Yesung looked into his eyes. His dark brown eyes seemed so soft and gental. Ryeowook couldn't move, He was captivated in this feeling. Yesung suddenly began to move closer.

" Whats going on? Move away. This is weird..." Ryeowook ordered himself as Yesung moved closer. Ryeowook wouldn't listen to himself he stood like a statue. Yesung came closer his eyes closing. 

" This is so strange..." ryeowook toled himself. However his eyes were pulling themselves closed. He wated for the touch of the others lips. His heart beat began to echo in his ears. He waited for Yesung to take his lips in his own. But the warmth never came. Ryeowook opened his eyes. He was in his own room now. The one he shared with Yesung. He rolled himself up and looked around for the elder.

" Yesung?" 

" Yeah?"

" Was I asleep?" 

" Yeah you fell asleep on my shoulder in the car so I carried you in here and put you to bed."  Yesung said at the other side of the room.

" Oh... um.. Th- thank you."

" You ok? You look really pale."

" Im fine... Just had a weird dream."

" What happened?"

Ryeowook gasped at the sudden question. He didn't know what to say. What could he say?

" Ah... Um... I- it was nothing I- I can't remember much any way." He lied. He could remember every second perfectly.

" Oh... ok good night." Yesung mummbled and rolled over on his bed.

Ryeowook began to internaly argue with himself.

" What is wrong with me? Why am I getting so worked up? It was just a dream.... But it seemed so real. Am I going crazy? I-I dont have any emotions for him." Ryeowook sighed 

" What is wrong with me..."