Clingy

The beginning of Destiny

Yesung pushed at the body that rubbed its head against his chest purring. Ryeowook mewled and giggled all at the same time as he nagged for Yesung to play with him. 

" Ryeowook stop that your not a real cat." 

" But Im booorrrreed Sungie~ I want to play!" 

" Then go play with your piano or some computer games!" 

" Nao! I wanna play with you Sungie!" He continued to rubb up against him and cuddle his chest.

with a heavy sigh he groaned " What do you want to play?"

Ryeowook's ears perked straight up and his back stood verticaly. 

" I wanna play what ever Yesungie wants!" 

Yesung groaned and rubbed his temple his ears drooping and tail twitching. Ryeowook lowered his head and mewed as Yesung silenced the head ache that screamed in his head.

" Ryeowook what has gotten into you..."

Just as he groaned this he watched his younger roll over on his back and began swiping at the bangs that hung loosely off Yesung's forehead. 

The front doer to the dorm opened and Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun walked in. They both caried shopping bags and there own bags from work. 

" We bear gifts!" Eunhyuk chirped and flashed a gummy smile at the feline pair. Suddenly a red dot apeared on the floer infront of Ryeowook and Yesung. Yesung glared at Kyuhyun who held a laser pointer in his hand and an evil grin that held back his laugh. He just rolled his eyes and ignored them. But as soon as he looked back at Ryeowook he was shoked to see the young male staring wide eyed at the dot.

" W-what is that...?"

Yesung groaned " Ryeowook its a la-"

" Get it Wookie! Get it!" Kyuhyun interupted.

Like a bolt of lightning Ryeowook pounced onto the dot and looked under his palm. Kyuhyun moved the dot infront of him and moved it along the carpet and into the hall way. Ryeowook slaped and swatted at the dot with every ounce of his strength ignoring the two elders who were breaking down in a laughing fit clutching there stomechs and taking deep gasps of air as the fell to the floor. 

" Your all idiots..." Yesung grumbled twitching his tail back and forth and crossing his arms.

Eunhyuk stopes his laughter and turns his attention to the black haired man. 

" Heechul guessed right. You guys will get worse as the days go by but it lookes like Ryeowook was faster."

" What does that mean? Are we ganna turn completely into cats if we can't fix this?"

" We don't know yet."

" Well when will we?" Yesung was becoming agitated.

" Were doing what we can now lighten up grummpy ."

Yesung agian for the thousandth time that day rolled his eyes. Kyuhyun aimed the dot at his chest and Yesung was soon pummbled by Ryeowook. The two at the doer broke out in an unstopable laughter.

" Yesungie where is it? Where did you hide it?" Ryeowook was searching every part of Yesung's body. Searching his pockets and under his shirt. 

" Ryeowook stop." 

" No that thing hid on you and I need to get it!" 

" Theres nothing there now stop it!" 

Ryeowook pouted and huffed. Suddenly the dot was on Yesung's forehead. Ryeowook stared at it with wide eyes his lips. He arched his back braced his arms and wriggled his behind. 

" No, no, no, no Ryeowook don't!" Yesung shouted.

once again he was pummled to the floer by the younger. But before he could he could regane his composer he was being draged to the bath room. 

" Yesungie we have to get that thing off you! Lets bathe quickly!"

" Theres nothing there!"

He sighed as he was draged by his shirt to the bath.

" What the hell is this?"