The first day and a different Ryeowook

The beginning of Destiny

Ryeowook and Yesung sat on the couch with there heads down watching their manager pase back and forth the living room floor in the dorm. He rubbed the space between his eye brows grunting in disbalief. 

" So what your telling me is some crazy fan cursed you? And now you have cat ears and a tail?"

" Yes." The two said in unison.

" You tried to get the necklace off already right?" 

" We tried every thing but nothing works." Yesung said placing his cheek on his fist. 

The manager halted his pasing and crossed his arms. 

" How are you sapose to do your squeduals?" 

Leeteuk stepped into the conversation.

" Well the game showes a different memmber can take there place however for interviews we figured we could hide the tail under a heavy shirt and the ears with a hat. But that can only keep suspicion away for a short time."

The manager sighed and then peered at the two sitting uncomfortably on the couch. He though for a moment looking back and forth at each member. 

" Ok heres the plan. Since you two can't do much to hide those things you can at least take over Sukira. For now we can just tell the fans and media you sercomed to a harsh illness. Im going to hire a few people to look into curses and maybe investigat an anti fan sight to see if any one has brought up the topic of magic or witch craft. All of you need to work together and do your best to hide all this. Got it?"

every one agreed to the plan. For the day Yesung and Ryeowook were to take the day off. After offering some clothing that would help cover the ears and tail the members left one after the other for the busy scedual. Ryeowook squwirmed out of the sweat shirt that Henry ofered to him. It was a little big but it would work to hide the fury apendage. Yesung plumped down onto the coutch with a heavy sigh. He switched through T.V chanels looking for something good to watch. finnaly a music chanel popped up. An interview of an american band was showing acrouse the scene. Yesung had never heard of the band but they seemed cool so he watched. The band was called Augustana the reporter talked about what song they liked to perform the most. The boys desided to have a performance during the show after commercial. Just as the show hit its break Ryeowook walked in and sat down next to Yesung. 

" What are you watching?"

" An interview of some american band." 

" What are they called?" 

" Augustana."

Ryeowook nodded and watched the screen. They waited for the program to come back on sitting in silence. Yesung shifted his gays to his new tail that twitched at his side. It was the same color as his hair and was longer then Ryeowook's. Suddenly the sound of claping came on. A man with black shagy hair and an american accent introduced himself in Korean.

" Hello we are Augustana nice to meet you. This is our song Fire." They then began to play. 

It was a slow lovely baled. It was soft and Yesung would love to know what they were saying. Suddenly Ryeowook began to sing along. He knew this song? Yesung watched as his tiney friend sang along to the music. 

When the song ended Ryeowook sighed and smiled. 

" You know this song?" Yesung said in shock.

" I love this song but I had no ideah who sang it. I heard it in a cafe.... W-when we first met."

" Really? I don't remember it." Yesung slumped deeper into the couch scratching at his head, when his hand brushed against his new set of ears they twitched. Cats seem to have really sensative ears. Yesung remembered how Heechul's cat Heebum loved it when you behind his ears. The black haired man looked over to his friend who sat next to him. Curiously he reached out and began the soft fur of Ryeowooks ear. The said boy jumped at first but began to relax and leen into the others touch. A slow rummble began to vibrate in his chest. Ryeowook was purring. Yesung stoped the others ear and stared at the boy. Ryeowook seemed shoked as well.

" Uh.... what was that?"

" I-I dont know! I started to relax and it just came out!' Yesung laughed at the smaller man and continued petting him.

Ryeowook blushed but let him continue the gesture.

" Does it feel good?" 

Ryeowook just looked up and pouted. He reached his hands out and the soft black ears on Yesung's head. Yesung smiled a little. It did feel nice and soon Ryeowook began to purr again. However the two didn't seem to care Ryeowook snuggled closer to Yesung and closed his eyes. He didn't know why but he wanted to sleep on his chest for a little while. When Yesung ajusted his legs so the two layed acrouse the couch on their backs Ryeowook did just that. Falling asleep to the deep rumble of Yesung's purr.

An hour had past since Ryeowook fell asleep. Yesung couldn't move since he didn't want to wake him up. So he flipped to an old movie drama. Ryeowook Finnaly stired and began to open his eyes. He rose himself up and stared at Yesung.

" Um good morning...." 

Ryeowook was acting weird he stared at Yesung like he was shoked or startled.

" Ryeowook- gah!" Yesung was cut off by Ryeowook suddenly hugging him.

" Yesungie hyung!" He squeesed tighter around his neck.

" What the heck Ryeowook Y-your choking m-e~" Yesung struggled.

" But I want to hug yoouuuu~ Hyungie."

" Wh-what the hell get off!" Yesung pushed at the yunger who refused to let go.

" Nyyaaoooo! I want you to hold me!" He pouted. 

" W-wookie?!"

 

Thank you for sticking with me <3 I lost the old chapter so I made a new one with a bit of a different setting. If you want to here the song fire by augustana here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OvZCLoEpNg