Yesung's in heat

The beginning of Destiny

Yesung was biting and nibbling on Ryeowook's ear. His loud purr was vibrating in his chest. Ryeowook knew this wasn't the real him. When Yesung suddenly tried to roll him over and climb on top of him it was time to call for back up. 

" Someone help me!"

Within seconds there door was flung open and in marched a worried Leeteuk. He sprang into action pulling on the caller of Yesung's shirt. Flinging him off Ryeowook.

" The hell do you think your doing?!"

" I was just snuggling with him! Besides its cold and I'm completely wet!"

" You bastard!" 

Leeteuk continued to lecture Yesung when Donghae spoke up. 

" Isn't this kinda like when Wookie suddenly turned weird on us earlier today?"

" I did?" 

" Yup, it was pretty entertaining."

" I don't remember any thing."

They all looked at Yesung who was still being held by the caller ears back and tail swinging. Leeteuk let go of him and he slunk of to his bed. He layed down facing the wall and resting his head on his palm. He was in full blown pout mode.

Leeteuk sighed " Well he seems to be behaving now so we should all go to bed."

Every one left closing the door behind them. Ryeowook scratched his head and wandered back to his bed. He stared at Yesung's back. The end of his tail was twitching and curling upward.

" I don't know why your so angry. Your the one who didn't stop."

With that Ryeowook sunk under the covers and fell fast asleep.

Ryeowook was suddenly awoken when something was curled around his leg. Rubbing his eyes a turning over he peered behind him. There layed Yesung sound asleep. And wrapping his arms around Ryeowook. The younger was fine with this just as long as he didn't do anything weird. He layed his head down but found that he couldn't get back to sleep. The two would start Sukira tomorrow so he needed to  sleep but he just couldn't. 

Morning came and Ryeowook was still in the same miserable position with Yesung half snoring and half purring. Finally the alarm went off stiring Yesung from his slumber. He slowly opened his eyes stretching out his limbs and letting out a loud yawn that more or less sounded like a meow.  He didn't even notice Ryeowook untill he pushed the alarm button and rolled back over. 

" Wookie why are you in my bed?"

" I'm not. Your in mine. "

" What?"

Yesung investigated his situation peering around the room. His eyes were still in squint mode. After he sees his empty bed across the room he looked back at Ryeowook. He sat up.

" What happened last night?"

" You passed out in the bath and so I carried you into our room and then you kinda... Um a- attacked me."

" What?! Did I hurt you? I don't remember any of this. I didn't hit you hopefully?"

" No no not that... Well you were acting really uh... ... And it just kinda happened."

Yesung suddenly went pale. He was in Ryeowook's bed no memory of what happened. His mind just had to make the ussuption.

" Di- did we... Have ?"

" No no no, nothing like that. Leeteuk hyung stopped you before anything happened. There was not even kissing."

Ryeowook looked away blushing when he talked about kissing. It reminded him of the dream. Yesung left the bed and walked to the closet. 

" We should get ready for Sukira. Do you want to barrow a beani to cover your ears?" 

Ryeowook nodded he still couldn't seem to forget the dream. He sighed slipping out of his bed and began the first day hiding his ears and tail from the public.