The change in Yesung

The beginning of Destiny

Yesung booted the clingy yeowook out of the bathroom, slamed the doer and turnd on hot water for a nice hot bath. He thought it kind of Ironic that he was half cat but still wanted a bath. He sliped out of his clothes and turned around to look at where his tail met his lower back. The tail swayed back and forth brushing the back of his legs. He turned to stare at his face. He began to make different expresions with his new ears. Angry ears pointed to the back of his head. Sad hung to the sides and every other angel for every other emotion.  

Sighing he slipped into the hot watter and closed his eyes. Whatever was wrong with Ryeowook alarmed him. What if that happened to him? Yesung's thoughts were inturupted by a wyning voice outside. He ignored it and let the warmth overtake him. Suddenly he felt himself drifting off into sleep.

The water felt cold around his body but it was a nice cind of cold something that made his body jittery and tingle all over. He could see the reflection of the moon in the water iluminating the water in a smooth blue. He began to swim forwared. A figure began to come into view. THe small body stood with the water wisping against his sides. Yesung aproched the boy.

" Ryeowook."

He turned. His eyes soft and calm his bare creamy moist skin glistened in the light and his damp hair curled around his face.

" Yesung hyung." His voice was just pased a whisper but there was something longing and melotic about it.

" Why are you here."

" Because you are."

Ryeowook looked up into his eyes. Yesung felt as though his soul was being entangled in those eyes but he still didn't look away. 

" Ry- Ryeowook." Yesung suddenly had to swallow.

Ryeowook was moving closer still holding his gaze. His hand reeched up to touch Yesung's face. His eyes became half lidded and his endearing lips parted. Yesung relized he was leaning closer. His spine seemed to be moving on an axel of its own. His heart was jumping through his rib cage. Was this really ok? COuld he kiss his young friend?

Yesung's eyes closed. his small hands rested on the youngers shoulders and he now tilted his head and waited.

Ryeowook shook his head in an attempt to clear the fuzy haze in his mind. He scratched behind his ear and checked the clock. Yesung had been in the tub for thirty minuts. Eather he brought a bowl of cheries with him and was taking a candal lit bath or he was passed out. Most likely the second usumption. Ryeowook walked to the bathroom doer and placed his ear up against it. He could feel the steam comming from inside but he could not hear Yesung moving around or even humming. Ryeowook nocked softely.

" Hyung its getting late and you've been in there for half an hour. Its time to come out."

No response.

"Yesungie?"

Again silence. 

" Im comming in. Cover your man hood."

Ryeowook marched in and found the man sleeping in the tub. " Usless." He thought to himself. Unpluging and lifting the heavy and pruny elder out of the tub Ryeowook reached for the towel on the counter and covered the others privets. Halling him to their room. Yesung moaned and begane to regane his conciousness.

" Wookie."

" You sound drunk." Ryeowook plopped the man on his bed and threw the covers over him. He rummaged through his dresser finding a pair of pajamas for him. He handed them to him and turned away letting him shuffle into the clothes.

" We'll goodnight."

Yesung suddenly grabbed his shirt and pulled him ontop of him. He whispered into his sensative ear and wraped his long black tail around Ryeowook's.

" Sleep with me tonight. Its cold." His eyes were cloudy and tired. Ryeowook pushed on his chest to escape. Suddenly images of the dream flashed into his head. The same feeling imerged in his chest.

": W-what the hell..... Yesung?!"