Sukira

The beginning of Destiny

Yesung had the pleasure of  being bombarded by sly jokes and unfair banter by his band mates. Ryeowook sat innocently in the front seat ignoring the hysteria in the back seat. The fact that Yesung was a raging horn dog when his feline mind takes over and that he had zero control ment that he could posibly Ryeowook this thought scared him. He scratched his scalp under his cap. His tail was rubbing against his back under his sweat shirt. He was already increadibly irritated and knew the fans would be questioning there odd getup.

As they pulled up to Sukira building Yesung let out a troubled sigh. The only way this day could get worse is if he really did become any worse is if they really did become cats. He waited for Ryeowook to appear beside him and waved goodbye to his friends.

Ryewook let out a displeased groun. Yesung had to avoid yelping when he looked at the young boys face. Ryeowook was pale and had black rings around his droopy eyes.

" The hell happened to you?"

" I didn't sleep last night because of you."

" Why didn't you wake me up?"

" Because I was afraid you would attack me again!"

" You look awefull."

Ryeowook simply walked away with a prolonged groan. The two were both in sour mood and knew today was going to be incredibly long.

 

" Gah! I can't take it! My tail is going to break if I have to stuff it up my shirt again!"

" Calm down Wookie someone will hear you!"

The two shuffled in a bath room stall letting there feline parts uncurl and unfold. Ryeowook scratched behind his soar ears the soft fur. He yawned and stretched out his limbs. Yesung had to admit that he was already tired of sitting on his tail and pinning his ears down. But there was little they could do. Thankfully there lunch break was in two hours. They could hold out till then.

" Ah! So hungry!" Yesung exclaimed as he chowed down on a burger. Ryeowook couldn't reply due to the fact he had a massive bite of sashimi in his mouth. The two ate so fast they had a whole hour to spare before needing to return. 

" I don't know about you but I am going to take a nap." Ryeowook quickly snuggled into the back seat of the car drifting of in no time. Yesung smiled. He didn't feel like sleeping so he decided to fiddle with his phone. He ended up looking through fan art again. There were so many good artists in thier fan base. He smiled to himself. A picture suddenly apeared on his screan. It was a picture of Ryeowook and him almost kissing sitting in a pool with the moon over head. Yesung remembered the picture from a few nights ago. But the pool he knew he had seen outside of the picture. He couldn't quite put his fingure on it though. He than stared at Ryeowook sleeping soundly in the back seat. His tail curld around his body shaping him into a tiny ball. It was certainly cute. Yesung touched the gem around his neck. ' Maybe this isnt so bad.' he thought to himself. Avoiding waking Ryeowook up he drove back to the Sukira building and parked. Yesung shook Ryeowook awake and began walking inside. 

Ryeowook seemed to be still half asleep by the time they sat down and set up thier head sets and computers. Infact he was too quiet.

" Ryeowook you ok?"

" Sungie~"

" Hm?"

Ryeowook suddenly latched onto Yesung. Burrowing his nose into his chest. 

" Ryowook stop!"

" Naaaoooo." Ryeowook groaned at him Yesung noticed that his canine teath seem to have sharpened. He ran his tongue over his own and confermed that his were indeed elonggated.

" Sungie! This is boring!"

' !' Ryeowook had suddenly changed into his catty form. This was bad. He had to get him back to his senses. Suddenly his directer came in. 

" Your on in 2 minuts guys."

" Dear god!" 

A commertial was playing on the air and then it would be their turn to introduce the next song. 

" Ok Ryeowook I want you to shut your mouth for about ten seconds ok?"

" NAO!" 

" Damn it Ryeowook!...... Ah Hey Guys this is Yesung here-" " And Wookie!" Yesung shoved Ryeowook twards his own mike. " Our next few songs are comming to you right now so dont go away." " Yah Sungie-" 

The song began before Ryeowook could anounce what ever he had to say to the entire Korean populaton.

" Yah Sungie your tail is sticking out!"

Yesung looked at his back side and saw his tail begining to poke out. Quickly shoving it back up his shirt he looked to see if anyone was paying atention. Thankfully no one was.

" Ryeowook you have got to be more carefull!"

" Oopsie! teehee!"

" Uugh." Suddenly Ryeowooks phone began to vibrate. It was Hangeng calling. 

" Hello?"

" Yesung? where is Ryeowook?"

" He switched again."

" Did he take a nap?"

" Yeah actually he did."

" Ok well you two need to stop doing that."

" Why whats going on?"

" We found something on those chokers. They are a type of spirit key it was used by monks who needed to find answers about the past."

" Ok, but that doesn't explane the cat ears."

" Well it turns out that in order to do that the monk took on some kind of animal spirit, in you case it was cats."

" How do we stop it." 

" You dont. You accept it."

" What?! Im not living like this forever."

" You dont have to is sais in this book that you soul has to go through some kind of break through."

" Like what."

" Um... Finding inner peace, forgiving ones self, finding your souls companion."

." Ok and how am I sapose to do that?"

" It sais that the animal spirit will guid you. Have you been dreaming about anything strange lately?"

" Uuuh."

" Oh hold on a sec. You said Ryeowook was acting wierd right?"

" Yes."

" It sais here that the gem on the choker will change him back when he feels at complete eas."

" Ok so make him take another nap?"

" No there is an easer way."

" Like what?"

" Cuddle with him."

" What?"

" Act like he is a real cat and cuddle with him."

" Your joking right?"

" No! Now make with the petting and change the boy back. I gatta go."

" Wait! No no no no!" 

Yesung groaned into his palms. How the hell is he sapose to cuddle with his friend in the middle of a radio studio? Ryeowook had his head laying still on the desk rolling a pencil around watching it happily. He then made eye contact with Yesung. He smiled cheerfully and began purring.

" Uugh what am I going to do with you?"

" Play with me!" Ryeowook hugged Yesung tightly. Yesung just sighed and hugged him back. Someone cleared thier throat behind them.

" Were done for today."

" Oh uh thanks."

The person noded and left the two alone. 

" Come on Wookie. Lets go home."

" Are we going to play when we get there?"

" Sure."

On the drive home Yesung kept thinking about what Hangeng said. A wierd dream? The only thing he could think about was when he almost kissed Ryeowook. Yesung blushed thinking about it. He felt strange in his stomech when ever he thought about that moment. He was so confused. What did it mean?