Chapter 9

When the bunny and hamster meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu was eating his ice cream like his life depended on it. He ate the free one right after his first one, and now, he ordered an ice cream sundae for him and Onew to shared, or so he claimed, Onew was still eating his first ice cream.

 

“I thought you said that we were supposed to eat that ice cream together…” Onew chuckled.

 

“W-e where, bufth yoouu’re fstill eathingk thaast…” Sunggyu replied with a mouth full of ice cream, pointing at Onew’s ice cream.

 

“Yah, Yah, Yah… Don’t talk with your mouth full princess… it’s so unladylike…” Onew chuckled again at Sunggyu flushed face.

 

“S-shut up!” Sunggyu managed to reply as he took another spoon of ice cream and off it goes straight into his mouth.

 

Onew smiled warmly, “You know Sunggyu, I’ve never realized how childlike you really are~”

 

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Sunggyu pouted.

 

“It means you are like a child. So innocent and naïve~”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Are too~”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Are too~”

 

“I am not a child!” Sunggyu puffed, cheeks flushed.

 

Onew laughed whole heartedly, “Aigoo~ you’re so adorable!!!” he wiped the tears from his eyes and continued, “Okay, Okay… You are not a child, now eat your ice cream…”

 

“Okay~” Sunggyu smiled happily.

 

*

 

Woohyun and Key were on their way down the ride, Key smiled and skipped merrily around Woohyun, “I’m so happy~~”

 

“And why is that?” Woohyun chuckled.

 

“Cause~ I, Kim Kibum, have made the mighty Lee Jinki a.k.a my squishy bunny, JEALOUS!! Woot! Woot!” Key danced happily.

 

Woohyun laughed and joined Key dancing around like maniacs.

 

“It’s such a great feeling in the world~~” Woohyun yelled.

 

They spun around for a few more rounds before stopping, “Hey, do you think we should meet them?” Key asked, “My bunbun said to tell him when we’re done playing on this ride…”

 

“Hmmm…” Woohyun started, then an idea popped in his head, ”How about… you tell him we are done, but then tell him we are going to go on another ride! That’ll sure make him jealous… and hence, will make my gyugyu jealous also~~ genius right?!”

 

“Genius! No wonder I have befriended you~ you are a smart choice for a friend Nam Woohyun…”

 

To: my lovely bunny♥

 

Honey~~ I’m done with my ride with Woohyun, but we are going to go on another ride okay? ^3^

 

The Wookey couple giggled at the text before a reply came in an instant.

 

“That was fast..”

 

From: my lovely bunny♥

 

Again?! T^T Come on Key~~ can WE go on a date together now~??

 

“SUCCESS!!!!”

 

To: my lovely bunny♥

 

Sorry baby, we’ll meet up after this one ride okay? We are already on it…

 

From: my lovely bunny♥

 

Fine… T^T You dare leave your precious prince here with another princess and goes off somewhere with that best friend of yours~~ T^T meanie!!

 

To: my lovely bunny♥

 

WHAT OTHER PRINCESS?!

 

From: my lovely bunny♥

 

It’s Sunggyu darling~ why? You jealous?

 

To: my lovely bunny♥

 

Ouhh~~ No baby~ okay, see you later ^3^ kisskiss, I love you~

 

From: my lovely bunny♥

 

I love you too~ have fun~

 

Key squealed, “He was completely jealous!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“I would die to see my hamstergyugyu’s face right now~ his cheeks would be all flushed and he would have that adorable kissable pout on his face and ummp! I just wanna kiss him by imagining him…”

 

“You are a sick, sick young man my friend…” Key shook his head and they made their way to their next ride.

 

*

 

“WHAT!?!” the entire ice cream shop’s customers were looking at them in surprise, Onew smiled apologetically to them.

 

“Gyu, lower your voice would you?”

 

“B-but… Woo-Woohyun…” tears are starting to form in his eyes, “I hate him!”

 

“Sunggyu…” Onew was trying to talk, but Sunggyu got up and ran to the exit, ignoring Onew’s calls to stop him. Onew sighed and packed their things before running to chase Sunggyu out the door.

 

He doesn’t have to look very far when he spotted a certain hamster curled up next to the park’s garden. Onew smiled and walked silently to him, careful not to make any noise.

 

Sunggyu was busy venting out his frustration to the flowers on the garden, “Stupid Namu! I hate him! Why does he have to go around with that Key guy anyway!?! Aish! He is just unbelievable!!! I hate him so much!!!!!!!”

 

Onew carefully placed their things aside and stood right behind Sunggyu, before he too crouched down and hugged him from behind. Sunggyu was startled, he tried to turn around but the person’s grip was too strong, he tried to wiggle around, but he can’t, “P-please do-don’t hurt me…”

 

In the end, he cried.

 

“Su-sunggyu…” Onew released him from his hug to turned Sunggyu around, to find that the latter was crying his eyes out, “Sunggyu, I’m sorry… Sunggyu, I really am sorry… please don’t cry… shh~”

 

Onew hugged him tightly, whispering apologies to his ear. Sunggyu hugged him back, still in silence.

 

“Sunggyu…”

 

“…”

 

“Sunggyu, I really am sorry… I was just going to surprise you…”

 

“Well, you managed to do that perfectly…” Sunggyu replied in a bland tone, still hugging Onew, burying his head more into Onew’s chest.

 

Onew smiled, at least Sunggyu is okay now.

 

“Come on, get up… let’s do something…” Onew said, as he pulled the other onto his feet.

 

“What?”

 

“Well… What do you wanna do?”

 

“I wanna be with Woohyun…” Sunggyu replied sadly, looking at the ground.

 

Onew smiled weakly, “Don’t worry Sunggyu, Woohyun’s just going to go on one more ride and then he’ll be all yours again~” trying to cheer the poor hamster up.

 

“I hope so~” Sunggyu smiled, “You need your Key too you know~”

 

“OFCOURSE!!” they laughed and continue on walking to find something interesting to do.

 

*

 

“Yah, let me carry that~” Sunggyu said.

 

“No, I’ll carry them… it’s okay Sunggyu yah~” Onew smiled, “It’s not that heavy~”

 

“But it is big!!” Sunggyu pouted, “Come on, please~~”

 

“Fine” Onew smiled, giving into Sunggyu’s adorable hamster-like face. He gave Sunggyu the thing and watched at how Sunggyu enveloped it in a tight squishing hug. “You just want to hug that teddy bear don’t you?”

 

“Oh, how did you know?”

 

“It shows GyuGyu~” Onew chuckled.

 

“Well, you won it for me, so~” Sunggyu giggled before unconsciously giving a peck on Onew’s cheek. It took Sunggyu a few seconds to later found out what he just did, before he blushed crimson red, “I-I’m s-sorry O-Onew…”

 

“No, i-it’s okay…” Onew averted his sight to other than the blushing hamster in front of him, because he also was blushing red.

 

“It was reflex I guess… Woohyun always did that to me…” Sunggyu said, head buried in the big giant teddy bear.

 

Not wanting the whole situation to be awkward, Onew spoke up, “It’s okay, really~ now let’s go somewhere else…”

 

“Where now?”

 

“Hmm… I don’t kn-“

 

“ONEW!! LOOK!!!” Sunggyu excitedly yelled like a 5 year old, pointing at stand that offers to paint on your face, “Let’s go there, neh? Neh? Please~~~”

 

Onew smiled, “Okay okay..”

 

“Yay!!” Sunggyu dragged Onew to the stand and practically forced him to sit down in front of the painter, “Paint something on his face~”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! I thought you wanna do it!” feeling surprised, Onew tried to run away, but since he was already seated down, and Sunggyu’s surprisingly strong grip were on his shoulder, he couldn’t move.

 

“I’ll do mine after yours, I don’t wanna be the only one who gets their face painted!”

 

“Sunggyuuuu~~~”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter