Chapter 8

When the bunny and hamster meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While the Wookey couple argue about who was at fault for the missing Ongyu couple, the said couple actually had a great time together. After their little meal, Onew suggested that they should walk around to look at some of the ride and games while also keeping a look out for their boyfriends. As they were walking, Sunggyu spotted a cotton candy stand, “ONEW!! Cotton candy! Cotton candy!”

 

Onew chuckled at Sunggyu childish behavior as he let himself being pulled to the stand by a very eager little hamster.

 

The candy girl smiled, “Would you like a cotton candy?”

 

“Yes please!” Sunggyu grinned before turning his attention to Onew, “You want one? My treat~”

 

“No thanks” Onew patted Sunggyu’s head, “and don’t worry, it’s my treat~ since I’m the one taking you on a date now” and he chuckled.

 

“Really? Yay!!!” Sunggyu grinned before taking the cotton candy and ran to the nearest bench to sit on and eat his sweet treat.

 

The candy girl giggled, “You two are such a cute couple”

 

“Really?” Onew smiled, “Thank you”

 

“It’s no problem” she replied as he took the money from Onew and handed him back his change, she looked at the bench where Sunggyu was sitting, “Your boyfriend seems happy, he likes sweet does he?”

 

“Boyfriend?” Onew looked at Sunggyu and smiled, “Yeah, apparently he does..”

 

Onew walked to where Sunggyu was sitting and sat next to him, “You like sweet things?”

 

“I think so..” Sunggyu smiled like a little 5 year old.

 

“You think?” Onew chuckled.

 

“Whaaat~?” Sunggyu pouted.

 

“Nothing..” Onew stuck his tongue out playfully, only to be given a ball (Sunggyu made a ball) of cotton candy, “….too sweet”

 

Sunggyu laughed in victory as they stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other’s company.

 

*

 

“Damn it Key! Where are they?!” Woohyun was seriously frustrated now.

 

“I don’t know!! It’s not like I have a super power that can magically know where they are!”

 

“Don’t you ALWAYS know where Onew is, wherever he is.. where’s that super power?” Woohyun spat.

 

“It doesn’t work when I get jealous, it only works when I miss my bunny badly~~” Key pouted, grabbing the attention of some passerby.

 

“And here I thought that WE were going to make THEM jealous!” Woohyun growled.

 

“It’s not my fault we lost them…..” Key said quietly, tears falling from his eyes. This cause passerby to shot dirty looks at Woohyun.

 

‘Poor boy, how dare he?!’

 

‘His boyfriend is such a jerk!’

 

‘Poor kid, he should find a better guy’

 

‘How dare he yelled at his boyfriend in public?!’

 

‘And at a amusement part too..’

 

Woohyun panicked and semi-hugged Key, trying to calm him down, “No.. t-this isn’t what it looks like.. Key, shh~”

 

‘He just shh-ed the poor boy!’

 

“N-No.. I-I ah.. he’s not my boyfriend, he’s my best friend..”

 

‘Ah.. just a few minutes after a break up and he’s already telling people that they’re best friends?! Heh!’

 

Woohyun shocked. Mouth agape and sighed, “I hate my life…”

 

*

 

Onew was at a little stand buying a bottle of water for Sunggyu since Onew was persistent for Sunggyu to drink water after having to eat 99% of the cotton candy himself. When he got back to the bench, he was greeted by Sunggyu, having a little conversation with a little 5 year old boy. Onew smiled and approached them.

 

“Gyu, here.. drink”

 

Sunggyu pouted, stuck his tongue out and took the bottle of water from Onew’s hand to drink it.

 

“Annyeong little boy, what’s your name?” Onew squatted down to the 5 year old’s level and smiled.

 

“Yoogeun” the boy replied, cheeks flushed,

 

“Yoogeunnie, where’s your mommy?”

 

“I don’t know..” Yoogeun almost cried.

 

“No No No.. don’t cry~” Sunggyu cooed and hugged him, “we’ll help you find your mommy okay?”

 

Yoogeun was walking in between Sunggyu and Onew, both his little hands were held by both Onew’s and Sunggyu’s hand. They were busy asking anyone and everyone they could see that if any of them have any idea who’s the mother. One of the ladies there suggested that they should go to the office so that it’s easier to find his mother that way.

 

“Really? Thank you!!” Sunggyu bowed before taking Yoogeun to the office direction.

 

“Yes, thank you! I’ll be leaving now” Onew smiled and bowed too.

 

“I really thought you were the parents” the lady smiled and giggled.

 

“Eh?!” Onew blushed, “N-No.. we’re not”

 

“Well, it’ll be sweet if you were” she chuckled, “take care of your boyfriend okay?” and she left.

 

Onew stood there for a while and blushed, “Why does everyone said that we’re a couple?”

 

He shrugged before running to the office.

 

*

 

“Key! I think I just saw Sunggyu running there with a kid!!” Woohyun’s Sunggyu radar finally acting up as he saw his beloved hamster running to the other direction.

 

“A kid?” Key said, confused, “I think you made a mistake Nam.. let’s just look elsewhere..”

 

“NO! That was definitely Sunggyu!!”

 

“How would you know?”

 

“Cause, no one else can look that hot while running with that extremely skin tight y pants of his!!!”

 

“EWWWWW!!!! DUDE! You don’t have to do into that detail!!”

 

“Whatever! Let’s go!”

 

*

 

Onew finally arrived at the office, Sunggyu was already there with Yoogeun, whom was sleeping on Sunggyu’s lap.

 

“We already made the announcement, his mother should be here soon” Sunggyu smiled at Onew, while caressing Yoogeun’s cheek.

 

“He’s tired” Onew smiled and panted, sitting next to Sunggyu.

 

“Yeah” he looked at Onew’s face, their faces inches apart, “Why are you tired?”

 

Onew faced Sunggyu, “I ran up the stairs..”

 

“You do know there’s an elevator right?”

 

“No.. No I did not..”

 

Sunggyu giggled and lean his head on Onew’s shoulder. Onew smiled and lean his head on top of Sunggyu’s. Little did they know, the Wookey couple were looking at them from afar. Jealous boils in their veins.

 

“We are not supposed to be the jealous ones!” Woohyun sighed.

 

“But why are we?” Key pouted.

 

“I don’t know..” Woohyun sighed and made his way down to get something to get his mind off of his jealousy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter