Chapter 2

When the bunny and hamster meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu looked at the boy, “So that’s Onew..”

 

The teacher then instructed Onew to sit behind me and Woohyun. As he made his way to his seat, he couldn’t help but notice Woohyun, “WOO! We’re in the same class!”

 

Woohyun smiled before hi-fiving the boy, “YUP!”

 

They, Woohyun and Onew, chat for a while after that, completely ignoring Sunggyu’s existence. “Psh, now he’s ignoring me.. just you wait Nam Woohyun” Sunggyu said under his breath.

 

Before they knew it, the bell rang, signaling that first period was up. Sunggyu quietly went out of the classroom, leaving Woohyun, they didn’t have the same subject for first period anyway.

 

“GYUU!” it didn’t took Woohyun that long to realize Sunggyu was already out of the door, so he chased the boy, Onew following  behind, “You have Art this period right?”

 

Sunggyu nodded.

 

“That’s great, Onew’s is Art too. So maybe you can walk together with him? Since he’s new and all..”

 

Sunggyu pouted before looking at Onew, “Mm.. Okay.. Let’s go”

 

Onew smiled, Woohyun grinned and pull Sunggyu into a hug, “Thanks baby~” and pecked his lips, “See you later okay?”

 

“O-okay..” Sunggyu blushed, before turning around and proceed to the Art Studio, with Onew following him closely from behind.

 

“How long have you two been a couple?” Onew asked, trying to make a conversation.

 

“Uh-Uhm.. next month, that makes it, three years..”

 

“Three years? That’s sweet~” Onew chuckled.

 

“How about you and Key?” Sunggyu asked him, trying to keep the conversation going.

 

“5 years~” Onew responded merrily, clearly he was proud of it.

 

“Wah! That long?!”

 

Onew nodded, “Mhm! It took me forever to get Key to fall in love with me! But it’s worth it~ we’re still together now, 5 years later”

 

Sunggyu smiled at how happy Onew looked as he was telling him these. “You must be happy..”

 

“Extremely!”

 

They chatted along the way to the Art Studio, when they finally got there, Key was busy sketching something on the canvas pad that he failed to notice Onew’s presence. Onew smiled and went behind Key to surprise him, Sunggyu was watching by the corner, smile on his face.

 

“Boo!” Onew whispered into Key’s ear, and he wrapped his arms around Key’s waist.

 

“Wh-what! Who?!” when Key turned around, he was greeted by his smiley boyfriend. Couldn’t contain his joy, Key jumped into his boyfriend, “HUBBY~!!!! YOU’RE HERE!!!”

 

Onew laughed, “Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter