Chapter 10: Final

When the bunny and hamster meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They talked for a couple more minutes before saying goodbye to each other.

 

ONKEY

 

It was almost 7 pm and the OnKey couple was walking around, not wanting to go home early. They had dinner at a small restaurant, since Key was in the mood to eat out and not at home. After dinner, Onew suggested that they should walk around the park, spend time with each other.

 

“Oneww~ let’s sit down there, ne? I’m tired~” Key whined when he saw an unoccupied bench at the park.

 

“Okay dear~” Onew smiled.

 

Key ran to the bench and never once he felt like heaven when he finally sat down on it. He smiled and waved for Onew to quickly come and sit down next to him. Onew chuckled at his boyfriend’s behavior and walk up to him and sat down next to him, he slung his arm around Key’s shoulder and Key snuggled up to him, enjoying the warmth radiating from his beloved bunny.

 

“Key…”

 

“Yeah?” Key answered, still smiling.

 

“Did you… perhaps… maybe…”

 

“Just get straight to the point baby~” Key giggled.

 

“Well, okay” Onew exhaled, “Did you pulled that little stunt today to make me jealous?”

 

Key’s eyes shot wide, he his lips and nervously laughed, “Wh-what are you talk-talking about baby…?”

 

“You’re stuttering Key…” Onew said, looking directly into Key’s eyes.

 

Key tried his best to avoid eye contact with Onew, cause he knows that Onew can always tell whenever he is lying, “Uhh… Oh, look at the time… I think we should go now…”

 

Before Key could stand up, Onew grabbed his hand and pulled him so that he was sitting on Onew’s lap. Onew then wrapped his arms tightly around Key’s waist, not letting him move an inch, “No, it’s still early… now talk… baby~”

 

Key sighed in defeat, he bit his lower lip in nervousness, “Promise you won’t get mad at me…”

 

“Key…”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Fine, I promise…” Onew said, “Now tell me…”

 

“Well, I was just jealous…” Key started, “You were always with Sunggyu like 24/7! And when we are together, you always talk about him…”

 

“So, you thought that by you hanging out with Woohyun, it will make me jealous?” Onew asked.

 

“Yeah…” Key pouted, “Woohyun said it was a great idea, by that, Sunggyu would get jealous too!”

 

Onew smiled and chuckled, “You do know that you’ve been hanging out with Woohyun since forever, right? What made you think that you still hanging out with Woohyun now will make me jealous?”

 

“Well…” Key thought, “…I don’t know, we were desperate before!!!”

 

“You know,” Onew smiled, tighten his arms around Key’s waist, “You don’t have to be jealous of Sunggyu just cause we’re always together 24/7, in which is an exaggeration really since we just met yesterday. Sunggyu is like my best friend here… we have lots of things in common, we enjoys each other’s company, we are just like you and Woohyun…”

 

“Me and Woohyun?” Key asked.

 

“Yeah” Onew answered, “You guys are always together, talking about things you like, doing things together… you guys take care of each other… you guys are best friends right? and that’s just like what my relationship with Sunggyu… even though we just met recently, I feel like I’ve known him for years!” he smiled warmly at his boyfriend.

 

“I know this must be hard for you Key, it was hard for me at first, when I knew you and Woohyun are best friends. You practically talked about him all day long… I was really jealous! But, I tried to be the mature one and let the jealousy slide…” Onew chuckled, looking at Key’s eyes.

 

“Onew...”

 

“So, now, can you try to be the mature one and let your jealousy slide?” Onew blinked his eyes cutely, “For me~~”

 

Key giggled and cupped his boyfriend’s chubby cheeks, “Sure”

 

“I love you Key” Onew leaned in and give and peck on Key’s lips.

 

“I love you too Onew” Key said to the kiss and pressed harder.

 

After a while, Onew broke the kiss and look at his watch, “It’s getting late… let’s get you home”

 

“Already?” Key pouted.

 

“Yes, we have school tomorrow sweetheart~” Onew chuckled.

 

“Fine”

 

“Can you get off of me now?”

 

“No~”

 

“You want me to carry you home?”

 

“Yes~”

 

Onew sighed and chuckle, he stood up, Key still in his arms and gently put Key down to sit on the bench. He then crouched down in front of his boyfriend, “Get on…”

 

“Onew… You know I was just kidding before…”

 

“Come on~ hurry up, just get on”

 

“O-Okay…” Key shyly got piggy backed by Onew.

 

Onew smiled and stood up, “Ahhh~ so heavyy~~”

 

Key blushed and hit Onew’s shoulder, “Then put me down!!!”

 

“I was just kidding Key~ You’re not heavy”

 

“You’re lying!”

 

“I am not, okay~?” Onew started walking to the direction of Key’s house.

 

Key sighed and wrapped his arms around Onew, he then laid his head on Onew’s shoulder, eyes slowly drifting closed as he was lullaby by Onew’s sweet humming. Onew felt Key’s steady breath against his neck, when he turned his head, he was greeted by a sleeping beauty.

 

“I’m here having a hard time carrying him and he just sleeps…” Onew chuckled, “I spoil him too much~”

 

He continued humming and made his way to Key’s house.

 

Once he arrived, Onew carefully rang the doorbell, without waking his beloved boyfriend and the door was opened by Key’s brother, Kim Jonghyun.

 

“Yo, Onew…” Jonghyun smiled, making some space for Onew to get inside the house. He then watched as Onew made an excuse to go upstairs and put Key on his bed, “You know Onew, you spoiled him too much… let the man walk on his own…”

 

“You spoiled your own boyfriend Jjong, don’t be advising me about it~” Onew sang as he made his way up the stairs.

 

“Taemin is not spoiled!!!! Is he?”

 

*

 

Onew gently laid Key on his bed, carefully taking off his shoes and jacket so that he could sleep more comfortably. Onew then tried to take off Key’s accessories before Key stirred around and woke up, “O-Onew?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Are you leaving?” Key sat up, rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

“Yeah, it’s getting late already…”

 

“Can’t you just stay over?” Key pouted, holding on to Onew’s hand.

 

“I can’t, we have school tomorrow Key, and I didn’t bring my school uniform here, remember?” Onew replied, caressing Key’s cheek.

 

“Fine…” Key sighed.

 

Onew smiled and leaned in to kiss Key’s cheek, “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

 

Key smiled back and nodded.

 

“I almost forgot!” Onew said before he left, “This is for you~” he gave Key the bag that has the couple tee he bought earlier.

 

“Awww~~ it’s so cute!!!” Key exclaimed. “Thank you Onew~”

 

Onew smiled, “ I gotta go now before it gets even more late… I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning okay?”

 

Key nodded enthusiastically, “Bye bye~”

 

Onew made his way down stairs and was also greeted by Key’s brother, “You gotta stop spoiling him dude… he’s been getting more diva-ish each day!! It’s kinda annoying…”

 

“And you giving my brother anything and everything he wants, at anytime he likes it is not spoiling him?” Onew smirked as he made his way towards the front door.

 

“Hey, he’s just so damn adorable, I couldn’t resist man!!” Jonghyun put up his hand in defense.

 

“Yeah yeah~”

 

“Say hello to Taemin for me!!!!”

 

“Whatever!~”

 

“Stupid brother in law~ hmmph!”

 

*

 

The next morning Sunggyu woke up to a very and I mean extremely annoying buzzing sounds coming from his bedside table, he groggily sat up without even opening his eyes and began to feel around the table until he hit his alarm clock button.

 

He sighed and stretched on the bed, unconsciously hitting his boyfriend’s face in the process. He yawned and looked at Woohyun, who seemed unaffected by the hamster accidentally hit his face. Sunggyu chuckled and poked Woohyun’s face, “Hyunnie~~”

 

“…”

 

“Hyun~~”

 

“…”

 

“Woohyun ah”

 

“…”

 

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! Wake up!!”

 

“…so loud…”

 

Sunggyu’s mouth fell open, “Yah! You better get up righ-“

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Woohyun pulls him down for a hug, “Don’t yell so early in the morning Gyugyu~~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter