Chapter 7

When the bunny and hamster meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu woke up feeling as light as a feather. He gave himself a morning smile before going into the bathroom to take a shower. He has a date after all. He spent 30 minutes in the shower before coming out and smelling as sweet and fresh as a strawberry field.  He looked at the clock; 8.50am. He had time to carefully pick out his clothes and have some little breakfast so he wouldn’t get hungry.

 

Onew too, woke up feeling happy. He couldn’t wait for his date with his beloved diva boyfriend. But somehow, he couldn’t get off this feeling that Key is planning something and that something is not good. He could still remember about the little ‘plan’ Key had when they were on a date together. Let’s just say, Onew’s cousin; little 16 year old Taeminnie, will never be all touchy with Onew again. Key practically scared the life out of the poor boy.

 

*flashback*

 

Taemin was crying and begging Onew to take him home, they were at the mall buying things when Key came and unleashed his little plan, in result, made poor Taeminnie cried.

 

“I didn’t know he was your cousin..” Key said, feeling guilty.

 

“You never asked” Onew said and sighed, “If you’re curious about something Key, just ask okay? Don’t be all jealous and made someone cry..”

 

“Okay..” Key pouted and looked down, tears wanting to fall from his feline eyes.

 

Onew hugged him and kissed away the tears, “I’m not mad at you.. so don’t cry okay?”

 

Key nodded, buried his head on Onew’s chest, “O-okay..”

 

*end of flashback*

 

Onew chuckled as he recalled the memories, “Hope he doesn’t make anyone cry if he have a plan this time..” then he unconsciously fell asleep.

 

Woohyun and Key woke up feeling like they just won the lottery, “TODAY, I WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS!”

 

“JUST YOU WAIT, KIM SUNGGYU!”

 

“JUST YOU WAIT, LEE JINKI!”

 

*

 

Woohyun was walking to Sunggyu’s house ready to pick him up for their date. He wore a simple attire of just normal and quite stylish t-shirt and a pair of jeans: appropriate for a date of course. He walked up to Sunggyu’s door and knocked, not a second later, a woman in her 40s answered the door, she gave Woohyun a smile before yelling for Sunggyu to come down since his boyfriend is here already. Sunggyu then came running down the stairs, almost tripping over himself and almost knocking his head on a table in the process. The woman giggled, “Such little clumsy boy”

 

“I’m here, I’m here!!” Sunggyu then finally made his way to his front door, he was a little breathless due to the running he just did, “Let’s go”

 

Woohyun held his hand, guiding him outside, he then smiled and bowed to the woman before, “We’ll be going now”

 

“Have fun, and be safe!” the woman reminded.

 

“Nae umma~!” Sunggyu replied enthusiastically.

 

She smiled as both Woohyun and Sunggyu left their house smiling and hands intertwined together.

 

“Woohyunnie, where are we going?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“Amusement park!” Woohyun replied.

 

“Really? Yay!! I’ve been wanting to go there since forever!!” Sunggyu giggled, swinging his intertwined hands back and forth like a happy little kid.

 

Totally missing the little smirk Woohyun had, ‘Smile when you have the chance Kim Sunggyu, cause after this, you’re going to be jealous and will pout that cute little hamster pout of yours! He.he.he~’

 

*

 

Onew overslept. Well technically, he woke up already, but since it was still early and that he only needed 5 more minutes of sleep, he slept. Now it was a little over 9 am when he woke back up, he quickly rushed into the bathroom and took his shower. When he got out, he had 45 minutes left to get ready, eat a quick breakfast and run, yes RUN, to Key’s house. Because his boyfriend was never really fond of Onew picking him up late. He learnt that from a past experience.

 

*flashback*

 

“Key~”

 

“Key!!”

 

“Baby~~” Onew was trying to get his lover’s attention, because the other was totally ignoring him for being late for their little date, “Come on, I said I was sorry~”

 

Key huffed and still ignores him. Onew leaned in and grabbed Key’s waist, bringing  him closer so that their bodies were connected, he grabbed Key’s arm and put it around his own neck, before his arms went back to Key’s waist. Surprisingly, Key’s not mad about it. Onew looked at Key’s eyes before leaning in and kissed Key’s lips, “I’m sorry”

 

“It’s okay” Key smiled, “You were late though..”

 

“It was just 5 minutes” Onew said without thinking.

 

Key huffed before crossing his arms, “Oh really?! What if in that 5 minutes some ert was walking around and decided to hit on me. I could be kidnapped!! You kn-“

 

Onew silenced him by kissing him, hard.

 

Key didn’t spoke to him for 2 days 3 hours and 14 minutes after that.

 

*flashback ends*

 

Onew was running to Key’s house while repeatedly looking into his watch. By the time he arrived at Key’s house, he was 4 minutes late. He rang the doorbell. Key opened it with that same look he had on his before, “You’re late”

 

“I know, I’m sorry baby~ I overslept” Onew was expecting Key to slammed the door at his face and cancel their date, cause that’s what he always did whenever Onew was late to their dates, well not the door part, but the cancelling the date part. But what he heard was different,

 

“It’s okay, now, let’s go~~!” Key said, a little too cheerfully.

 

“We’re actually going?” Onew asked, just to make sure.

 

“Yeah!” Key answered, “Amusement park here we come!!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter