Chapter 6

When the bunny and hamster meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WOOGYU

 

And then the bell rang: Lunch time is over!

 

Woohyun smiled, still in the bed with Sunggyu, and held his hand, “The bell just rang..”

 

“Can’t we just stay here?” Sunggyu pouted, buried his head more into Woohyun’s chest, “I like being with you”

 

Woohyun chuckled before ruffling Sunggyu’s hair, “Come on Gyu, we’re gonna be late for class”

 

Sunggyu sighed before sitting down, waiting for Woohyun to sit next to him, and pouted, “Fine.. let’s go” he was about to go off of the bed when Woohyun hold his hand, holding him back.

 

“What?”

 

Woohyun smiled and pecked his boyfriend’s lips, “I love you”

 

Sunggyu giggled and pecked Woohyun’s lips back, “Love you too~”

 

And came the OnKey couple, “GyuGyu~! Let’s go to class~”

 

“Okay” Sunggyu smiled before getting off the bed, took his back pack and ran to Onew, linking his arms with the other, “See you after school Hyunnie~”

 

Onew pecked Key’s cheeks and smiled, “See you after school Key~”

 

Then they went out of the infirmary.

 

ONKEY

 

And then the bell rang: Lunch time is over!

 

Onew was busy throwing the wrappers from their lunch and Key was packing his lunch box before holding each other’s hand and went out of the cafeteria.

 

“Baby,” Onew started, “Let’s go to the infirmary first”

 

“Why?”

 

“Me and Sunggyu have class together, so I figured we should go there together” Onew smiled widely.

 

Key pouted, “You’re always around Sunggyu..”

 

Onew chuckled before hugging his boyfriend tightly, “Aww~ baby, don’t be to jealous, I still love you”

 

Key released himself from his boyfriend’s hug before pouting some more, “But you love him too right?” and rolled his eyes in jealousy.

 

Onew cupped Key’s cheeks and stared deeply into his eyes, “No”

 

Key blushed for some reason, probably because of how serious and hot Onew looked at the moment.

 

“I love you,” Onew continued, still cupping Key’s cheeks, before leaning in closer, “just you” and finally connecting their lips.

 

Onew leaned back, and stared at the blushing Key before smiling and intertwining their hands and continued to walk to the infirmary.

 

Once they made it to the infirmary, they were greeted by the sweet Woogyu couple kissing adorably.

 

“GyuGyu~! Let’s go to class~” Onew said, giving Sunggyu that cute eye smile of his.

 

“Okay” Sunggyu smiled before getting off the bed, took his back pack and ran to Onew, linking his arms with the other, “See you after school Hyunnie~”

 

Onew pecked Key’s cheeks and smiled, “See you after school Key~”

 

And then they’re gone.

 

Woohyun and Key looked at each other before Woohyun finally spoke up, “WHEN DID YOUR BOYFRIEND STARTED GIVING MY BOYFRIEND NICKNAMES?!”

 

“I DON’T KNOW!!”

 

“SERIOUSLY, ‘GYUGYU’?? ‘GYUGYU’?? I ALWAYS CALL HIM THAT, GYUGYU IS MINE!!” Woohyun huffed and pouted, looking at Key, “Your boyfriend is really something.”

 

“You think I like it hearing my boyfriend calling Sunggyu ‘GyuGyu’?! seriously, they just met today and they’re already getting along like they’ve known each other since forever!” Key said in frustration and a little bit jealousy.

 

Woohyun sighed before getting up from the infirmary bed to get his things and walked with Key to their next class, “I promised Gyu I wouldn’t get jealous..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter