Gunshot

My Flower

 

I wore my clothes and called my secretary, saying that I’ve emergency. The place took 30 minutes by car. My heart couldn’t stop beating. I felt the nervousness invading myself. I could make it! I speeded up and thank God! I finally arrived there 10 minutes earlier than I expected.

The place was always dark and spooky. That’s why we called it Old Garden. It was my late grandfather’s garden but he left it to no one.  The hopped off from my car and tip toed slowly to a cabin where I used to hid there from my mother.

Then, I could hear a voice. I tip toed without making any noises.

“What should we do with this girl?” a guy asked.

“Let’s leave her here and then she will die slowly. My feature fiancée will never know she’s here.” my eyes widened in shock. Did I just hear a woman’s voice?

“Hell yes! He will never know this place. I think he forgets his memory here.” I heard the laughing. That voice, it sounded familiar. I crept to the window and took a peek. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see anything except a girl under a light. I frowned and tried to take a better look. Yes, it’s Dasom! She was tied on the chair. Her face was covered with blood.

Without any hesitant, I barged inside the cabin. They jumped in shock. Dasom lifted her head and finally, a smile curved on her face.

“Oppa~” she said before lowering her head. I turned to the woman and the guy. My eyes widened. The woman who was kidnapping Dasom was my fiancée!

“You!” I yelled at her. She smirked and crossed her arms.

“Well, I never knew that you’re clever.” she said between her evil laughs.

“What do you want from her?” I asked sarcastically. She took out a gun from her pocket and pointed it to Dasom’s head.

“I want her to die.” she said and laughed evilly. I quickly ran towards her and then, I heard a gunshot.


 

Hell, yeah! Ignore those typos or mistakes. XD