I Don't Want to Have A Fiancée

My Flower

 

The next day, I waited for her. With a disappointed expression, she doesn’t appear. I waited and waited for her until…

“Annyeonghaeseyo, I’m back!” she cooed. She walked to my kitten and brushed its fur. Then, she curved a smile. That smile, it melted my heart. I loved to see her smile. I wished I could see her smile every day.

I opened the door in a sudden, making her startled. She ran towards the gate and ran away from my house.

“Hey, wait!” I yelled. I chased her but she was too fast and I couldn’t catch up. Never mind, I would know her tomorrow. I let out a heavy sigh.

That night, I was reading my novel that I bought earlier. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door, making my kitten jumped in shock. I walked slowly to the door and unlocked it. An old woman with a young woman stood in front of me.

“Omma, long time no see!” I beamed and hugged her. She kissed me on the cheek and I blushed a bit.

“Aigoo, I miss you so much.” she said. I led them to the living room.

“What made you came here?” I asked. The girl beside her pouted .

“Don’t you remember? She will be your fiancée.” I widened my eyes. Actually, I had somebody else in my heart. Yes, I knew. The mysterious girl doesn’t like me but I don’t this girl to be my fiancée.

“Mwo?” I stood up and smirked sarcastically.

“Waeyo? I thought you like her.” I looked at that girl. She was disappointed and didn’t show any expression except sad expression.

“Omma, I need to think that later. I’m still young.” I said. My mother sighed and stood up. She gripped the girl’s wrist.

“Alright then, think it wisely.” she said and headed to the door.

“Omma!” I called. She didn’t look back and slammed the door. I felt guilty to my mother. Now, what should I do? I needed to think of something. Yes, I needed to think something brilliant but I couldn’t.

 I shook my head and massaged my forehead. I glanced over the clock that was hanging on the wall. It was 9.30 and it will be too dangerous if they walked by their selves.  I opened the door and tried to chase them.

“Omma!” I yelled. My mother turned her attention to me, as well as the woman.

“Wait up!” I ran to them.

“Let me send you guys home. It will dangerous by this time.” my mother nodded her head. She let out a heavy sigh and went back to my house. I unlocked the car and went inside the car. The woman that would be my fiancée sat beside me because my mother said so.

I sent them home. My mother told me to send her home and her face was really happy to see her son with her type, not my type. I let out a heavy sigh.

On the way to her home, it was an awkward moment. We didn’t chat and remained silent. I drove safely and arrived in front of her house. No doubt, her house was really big as mine. Maybe she came from a rich family.

“Thank you for sending me home.” she said and bowed her head. She took out her card and gave to me. I nodded my head and smiled. I gave her my card too.

I was about to drive my car but she stopped me.

“I’m sorry. May I ask you something?” I nodded my head indifferently.

“Do you have someone else in your mind?” she asked. I chocked and awkward cleared my throat.

“Erm…No…Well...” she cut my words.

“Well, good night then!” she beamed and smiled to me. I replied her smile and drove off. Wow, that was awkward.



 

Yay! I updated because I could invade my lappy! Woot! Woot! I'm seriously happy. Send a feedback nae~ ^^