A Dream Come True

My Flower

 

I stared at the blank ceiling. I stretched my arms and turned to the side. I saw her smiling to me today. Her smiling face was all over the place. I couldn’t forget her.

I sat up in a sitting position. Then, I messed my hair. Suddenly, I heard my doorbell rang. I went downstairs and unlocked the door. No one was there. I poked my head outside and turned to left and right. I lowered my head and saw a basket covered with a pink cloth. I was puzzled.

I took the basket and put it on the table. Curious and confused, I pulled the cloth off from the basket. What a day! I saw some cookies inside it and those cookies were freshly baked. The smell of cookies was so good. I took a piece and ate it. No doubt, it was delicious! But, who gave me this?

As I was eating the cookies, I saw a piece of paper, a small pink paper. I took and there was a note on it. It said,

‘From a flower girl.’

From a flower girl? What it meant? Wait, I knew this flower girl. Maybe it was from Dasom, the girl who always went to my garden. I put the cookies inside a jar, for my mother to have a taste.

Then, I noticed there were small symbols at the last row of the paper. It wrote, XO. XO? Now, what these symbols meant?

I thought for a while. Then, I snapped out from my daze. I got it! X meant kiss while O meant hug. Was that right? I guessed so.

Wait! If XO meant kiss and hug, that’s meant, she loved me? Yah, Jang Dongwoo, stopped daydreaming. It’s impossible if she loved me because we didn’t know each other. So funny. If she really likes me, she would ring the doorbell now.

-Ring!-

I startled. My eyes widened. I quickly went to the door and unlocked it. Dream came true?

I opened the door and saw a petite girl, standing in front me. She was smiling with a sweet smile that could melt a guy’s heart.

“May…I help you?” I stuttered. She didn’t reply my question. She handed out a wallet from her purse to me. I was puzzled again. It’s a familiar wallet.

“It yours.” she said and gave it to me. I took the wallet from her hand and tilted my head. I took a peek inside the wallet. Yes! It was my picture, my identity card, my money, and my cards.

“Where did you get this?” I asked. She chuckled.

“You dropped it when you were running out from my mothers’ store.” she said. My face flushed by light pink because of the embarrassment.

“Thanks.” I said to her.

“Want to join me for a tea?” I invited her for a tea but she refused. She said that she had something important to do.

“Well, maybe someday I will invite you for a tea.” she smiled and bowed her head.

“I need to go now. See you soon.” she said and left my house. I closed the door and leaned against it. My face was red. I cleared my throat. Whenever I saw her face, my heart would pound. I wished I could see her by tomorrow. 

 


 

Sorry for not updating this fics for a long time. TT-TT PMR is just around the corner and I've to study to get best scores. TT-TT I hope you like this chapter even though a short chapter. Also, this chapter is so boring. No idea popped on my head that time. Seriously thinking about PMR. -.-"