Park Dasom

My Flower

 

It’s been a week now. I’ve never saw her again. I really missed her. I wanted to her smile, her eyes, and her gaze. I just realized I needed her.

I made my decision to have a walk. I went to the nearest store to buy some groceries. As I walked down the hill (My house located on the hill. I rather walked than using my car. It’s a healthy way to start a day.), I saw a familiar figure. She was walking to a grocery with a basket hanging on her arm.

I started to follow her from behind, putting on my hood. She went inside the grocery and greeted an old woman.

“Annyeonghaeseyo, omma!” she greeted with a polite. So, the old woman must be her mother. Her mother greeted her back.

“Dasom-ah, please take that box.” her mother said. Her name is Dasom, a lovely name and suitable for her lovely appearance. I went to the grocery and pretended to be a customer. I searched for the stuffs that I wanted to buy as my eyes was eyeing on her.

Dasom was a kind girl and love to lend a hand. She spotted me. I startled and turned my attention to the racks. She curved a smile as I eyed on her again. I slightly blushed and cleared my throat. She saw me! Oh, no!

“May I help you, sir?” the old woman approached me. I awkwardly cleared my throat and shook my head. I bowed to her and ran outside.

“What with him?” her mother asked. Dasom chuckled and curved a smile. Her mother shook her head.

“I guess my daughter had found a guy.” her mother teased. Dasom shook her head but still smiling. 

 



 

Okay, it's been awhile now since I last updated this fics. Mianhae, readers. I'm really busy these days. T-T I need to get straight A's in my exam. ;AAAA;