Kidnapped

My Flower

 

After having a time with my fiancée, we went home. Before that, I went to my clinic first to take my stuffs.

A hard day. I just knew her name from the card that she gave. It’s Yoo. Yoo Jia, her name sounded familiar. But, where did I hear her name? I don’t know and I don’t want to know.

After finished packing my stuffs, I went home. Suddenly, something caught my eyes. Quickly, I hid behind the trashcan.

“I don’t have any money right now. Please, let her go! She doesn’t involve with this thing!” I heard someone’s cry. I took a peek and saw her! It’s her, Dasom! Her hands were tied with a rope. She was blindfolded. I could see handkerchief in . A guy drew out his dagger and stabbed a poor woman at its stomach. My hands were trembling and my heart was pounding. I don’t know what to do. I saw this guy pushed Dasom into the car.

As I thought, the car speeded up. I quickly showed up and ran towards the poor woman. She’s Dasom’s mother! Oh, my God! Her body was already bathing with blood.

---

The next day, I waited in Dasom’s mother outside the ICU. She was badly injured. Then, a guy went out the room with a long face. I knew it! I knew it! No need to tell me!

“Well?” I asked even though I already knew.

“I’m so sorry because we couldn’t save her. The stab was too deep. I’m sorry.” I knew it. I lowered my head and sat on the chair with a frustrated face. The police couldn’t trace Dasom. Her mother just died, rest in peace. The wedding made me dizzy. All these things made me frustrated! I need to find Dasom.

 


 

Sorry, guys. Writer's block. ;---; Please leave a comment. And yes, u may spam the comment box. XD