The Wedding

My Flower

 

As usual, I went to my clinic for work. It was a long day because there were so many patients. After treated all the patients, I decided to go back home since I was really tired. Suddenly, a familiar woman entered my office. Her face was bright as she saw me. She greeted me.

“Annyeonghaeseyo, oppa!” I nodded my head as an answer. She sat in front of me and put her fancy purse on my table. Yes, the girl that I sent her home few days ago, my future fiancée.

She pouted because I ignored her. She crossed her long flawless legs and her arms.

“What are you doing here?” I asked indifferently.

“I’m just taking a visit to your clinic.” I then nodded my head and ‘continued’ my work.

“Sorry, I’m busy right now.” I said and pretended that I had works to do. She suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand. I furrowed.

“Hey.”

“Come on. Let’s take a break. I know you pretended just now. There are no more patient outside.” she took her purse and grabbed my hand. I couldn’t stop and if I stopped her, I would hurt her feeling. Well, I just followed her.

We stopped by at a cute café. Both of us sat beside the window to enjoy the beautiful scene of your hometown.

I took a sip on my drink that I just ordered. It’s an awkward atmosphere between us since we didn’t know each other and we just met week ago. I guessed so.

“What should I wear on our wedding’s day?” she suddenly asked. I almost choked my drink when I heard what she just said. Are you kidding me?

“Um, pink colour suits you.” I said in low voice. I took out my phone and texted Sunggyu hyung.

 

To: Sunggyu
Hyung, she’s getting serious about the wedding. Help me, please!

 

I pushed the send button and turned to her. What was her name again? Did she mention her name before?

“Oppa.” I widened my eyes. What? Did she just call me oppa? I cleared my throat. Yah, Kim Sunggyu! Reply my message, please!

“Erm, nae~”

“Did you hear what I said?” I nodded my head vigorously. Maybe.

“Well, how about we search our wedding clothes.”

“What? It’s still early.” I emphasized the word early. She then pouted . Yeah, I wouldn’t fall into that aegyo.

Suddenly, my hand phone rang. I picked up and Sunggyu hyung was on the line. I went out the café to have a private talk with Sunggyu hyung.

“Congratulation!” he screamed on the line. Congratulation? It’s more than a nightmare!

“Yah, don’t you congratulation me. It was a nightmare, okay.” Sunggyu hyung chuckled. The others were laughing as well. Hey, did he tell the others?

“They are laughing, right?” I squeezed my eyebrows. Hate when they do that.

“Yeah. Sungjong said that girl of yours was really beautiful. Moreover, she’s an heir of the most popular clothes brand in our country. Don’t you feel very special?” special my .

“No! She’s not the one that I like. I like Park Dasom more that her. Even though, Dasom is not really rich, but she reminds me of my late girlfriend.” without noticing, I began tearing up. Thinking of my late girlfriend was a pain. I really missed her. If only I could her again. But, when Dasom came into my life, it changed everything. She really reminded me of my girlfriend.

“Hello? Anyone there on the line?”

“No, I’m on the cliff.” I said with an annoying tone.

“Well, go think yourself. I can’t help you.” Then, I heard the others.

“WE!” they said.

“I mean, we couldn’t help you. It’s your life. We’re really sorry.” he said and emphasized the last sentence before he hung up the phone. Good, get a life, Jang Dongwoo.

 


 

Guys, I'm back. Sorry for the longgggggggggg wait. ^^" N please, no silent readers. ^^
Here's Dongwoo for u guys! ;) Credit to the right owner!