Yoo Jia ; The Real Behind the Face

My Flower

"I just can't believe it." I said and punched the pillow on my lap. Ouch, I hurt my shoulder again. Sunggyu tried to calm me down. 

"Don't look for the past. Learned from the past." he said, like a pro. I chuckled and nodded my head.

The door suddenly been knocked by someone. Then, it swung open.

"Oppa?" Dasom appeared with a bouquet of flowers. The others smiled and elbowed each others. I smiled shyly. 

"Well, guys. This guy needs his time together." Sunggyu teased. Infinite bowed slowly to Dasom and went outside.

Dasom looked at me and our eyes met each other. She blushed, as well as me.

"So, are you alright?" I began to speak. She nodded her head and smiled. Dasom put the bouquet on the table and turned around.

"I've something to tell actually." we spoke at the same time. I let out a laugh and ruffled my hair.

"You first." I said. Dasom turned to me and smiled. She locked the door and approached me. I cleared my throat and my heart pounded really fast. Our eyes met again.

She sat on the side of the bed and smiled.

"I want to say that I love you." she said straight to the point. I smiled and let out a fake laugh.

"You're kidding me right?" My face was blushing. Dasom shook her head. Her face approached me and she slowly closed her eyes. I closed my eyes too.

Suddenly, a sharp knife was stabbed on my stomach. My eyes widened in shock. What the? I could feel liquid flowed rapidly from my stomach.

I saw her face. I saw her smirk. I saw her bloody hand. The last word I heard was, "I'm sorry." She wasn't the girl I thought.

 

[Narrator's POV]


 

Meanwhile,

Jia stared at the ceiling blankly. She smirked and shook her head.

"You did a wrong mistake, Dongwoo. You don't even know the real her."

Jia smiled sarcastically.

 

[Flashback]

 

"I'll marry him." Dasom yelled as she pushed her bestfriend to the wall.

"Dasom. His mom already arranged the wedding with me." Jia said slowly, afraid that she would break her friend's heart.

Dasom's hand quickly reached Jia's cheek. It was painful. Jia almost cried. Because of a guy, they turned into enemies.

"I hate you, !" said Dasom and threw a stone at her, leaving Jia behind.

Jia cried. The only thing that she could feel was painful inside her heart. She needed to stop Dongwoo from that girl.

[Flashback ends]

 


Explanation:

Okay, for those who didn't understand, I'll explain to you.

Jia and Dasom were bestfriends. Dasom loved Dongwoo earlier than Jia but Jia didn't know that. When Jia told Dasom that she was going to marry Dongwoo with a happy tone, Dasom was angry and frustrated. Dasom decided to flirt with Dongwoo and Dongwoo fell in her trap. Jia knew that her bestfriend was flirting with Dongwoo so she had to make a plan. Jia realized that her plan didn't work. She gone mad and she needed another plan.

Then, the darkside overtook her mind. She kidnapped Dasom and planned to send her oversea. But failed because Dongwoo discovered the hidding place. Dongwoo thought that Jia was the bad person but actually, BOTH OF THEM WERE! 

After thinking for a whole day (Dongwoo was at the hospital though), Dasom's darkside told her to kill Dongwoo. Why? Because Jia maybe released from the jail and she might disturb both of them. So, Dasom killed him (even though Dongwoo hasn't died yet YOLO! XD).

Understand now? XD sorry, I wwas in a rush when writing this. ><